Discovery Gaming Community
Discovery and Chill! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Discovery and Chill! (/showthread.php?tid=137470)

Pages: 1 2

Discovery and Chill! - Hax - 03-27-2016

Hey guys some of you may or may not know me, so im gonna introduce myself.

Im Hannes"H4Xv1"Regner most of my friends call me "Hax". Im a 17 year old gamer who really enjoys streaming both Freelancer and League of Legends. I have a semi-professional eSport career in League of Legends, playing ESL and several other tournaments every now and then.

But thats not the matter of that thread. As i stated above i really enjoy streaming Freelancer, and this is where the community, the player, well you guys come in. I want to start streaming some more now, and i had this idea that (i belive) alot of you guys could like.

I want to stream at: Sunday the 01.05 around 8pm GMT+1, but not simply gameplay (okay maybe even that) but i want to "host" a discussion round. That involves all of you guys (kinda), both in Teamspeak and the Twitch chat.
The topics we would talk about?, well that is where you guys come in! All you do is post your ideas as a reply to this thread, I will choose the ones i think are the most interesting out. And we can talk about it live on Twitch with all the ones that are willing to join me.
Intstead on writing a long post on the forum with waiting days for a respons (might be exaggerated) , we can have a fast conversation about the topics you guys find importent to talk about.

All i need is a TS channel on the Discovery teamspeak where i have rights to kick people off, if they break a rule (you'll read later)

If you want to join our little chat (as viewer or even as opinion representatives)
please ensure you have those points in your reply!
1. Your name (forum name and/or real name); obviously more for representatives, for example: Hannes"Hax"Regner
2. The time you are able to talk or view/ your timezone; as example: 4pm / CEST.. etc. (im GMT+1; germany fyi)
3. The topic you think we should talk about. (you can also write your ideas in chat then), for example: "The future of Discovery Freelancer"
4. Your inRP affiliation. (you dont have to but thats more for RP discussions), for example; [LN], Order|,[RM].. etc.
5. Your rank within the faction, for example: Faction leader, HC, normal memeber.. etc.
6. Suggestions/Feedback, anything you want to add?

Also rules for both speaker and viwer!:
1. Constructive opinions, keep the conversation objectiv.
2. No swearing, racism... etc.
3. Respect the host / moderator ("me"), or someone else i might asign.
4. A decent english is necessary. (doesnt matter if your nativ or not, im german aswell)
5. Well basically the same rules as for the forum...

If some one breaks a rule in any form, i will depending if its necessary kick him from the TS channel and/or bann him from my Twitch channel.

I will look through all replys and find a time so as much people as possible could watch it.
I suggest everyone who is interested in the opinions of others to give this concept a look, i would like to see a interested community and i hope i can increase the activity at least a bit.
If you cant join our stream, i would still appriciate if you write feedback on here as a reply. And maybe we together can create something that the community enjoys to watch every now and then. (Yes im looking to do this more than once)

All required informations are down below!
Twitch channel
Skype ID: "hannir1"
(Also if you add me on skype, please add something to the invitation like "its ... from Disco.." since there is way to many spam/bots out there.)

RE: a stream project! - TheShooter36 - 03-28-2016

First of all, its a good idea.
Name: TheShooter36 (in everywhere you can find me with that name)(even LoL)
Timezone: GMT+2(and DST -.-)
For a topic...ummmm you know, i love blasting stuff and cap combat, so why not talk about combat in discovery. That can change ofcourse.
Affiliation: CR by heart
Suggestion: You can do some talks with faction leaders/HC s about what are their faction etc (pls do a talk about CR with me xD)

RE: a stream project! - Hax - 03-28-2016

Update:

If we can't gather enough people for this, i will just do a normal Stream instead, a bit of Freelancer, a bit of League. And we'll see where it takes us from there. Obviously i would like to see you guys in chat!

EDIT: Thanks to Shooter for participating, but unfortunately we need a few more so the entire project makes sense.

RE: a stream project! - Mr.Badger - 03-28-2016

Name: Lambda
Timezone: GMT +1
Topic: How to unlock your fps, snub pvp, cap pvp, long term goals for new and old player
Affiliation: CR, RHA and SCRA
Suggestions: Conn pew's, show how new player can gather money and how they should start

RE: a stream project! - Johnathan Nox Carter - 03-28-2016

Name: John Nox / Johnathan Nox Carter
Timezone: GMT + 2 (plus daylight saving time) ... i'll be free after 4p.m. my time (2p.m. UTC)
Topic: pretty much anything from pvp and RP to factions and other facitilies provided by the server - since it'd be the first session of disco talks...
Affiliation: Crayter is life, Crayter is love! aaaand i'm also an [Angel] Big Grin
Ranks: CR 1iC; Senior Angel
Suggetions: depending on what you want this stream session to be, it may very well be used as a way to advertise DiscoGC a bit and the concepts of role-play perhaps...

RE: a stream project! - Hax - 03-28-2016

Update:

I created a little spreadsheet for the stream where you can read trough the planned topics and prepare yourself for the discussion!
Google Spreadsheet

I also came up with a name for the show. " Disco and chill" your (weekly/monthly) Discovery Freelancer community show.
Im yet uncertain if this is going to be a weekly (every two weeks) or monthly show. Eitherway, we are still searching for some people who want to express their opinion!

And a big shoutout @"Lambda" , @Johnathan Nox Carter and @TheShooter36 for participating!

RE: a stream project! - Hax - 03-30-2016

Update!

The stream will go live 3.30pm GMT+1
make sure to tune in if you are interested!

https://www.twitch.tv/h4xv1

STREAM STARTS!

tune in !

https://www.twitch.tv/h4xv1

And its done, we streamed for 2 hours and its been a blast. We had alot of fun and we hopefully were able to teach newer players some importent aspects of the game.
HUGE shouthout to @Johnathan Nox Carter , @"Lambda" and @TheShooter36 for helping me out!
aswell as @Shaggy for joining in later.
It went really well, and im looking forward to do this again. Hopefully with a lot more people next time!

If you watched the stream, and you enjoyed it, make sure to leave a follow so you get a notification when im online once againe.
And please leave some feedback! cause your feedback helps me improving the stream to create better content for you.

untill next time @Hax!

RE: Discovery and Chill! - Hax - 04-28-2016

Bump!

Next month, next stream, same rules! (kinda)
After some problems involving OBS and Freelancer...
If you want to join us up for the second episode, read the requirements in post #1 .
The time the stream is gonna be on the 01.05.2016 around 20:00 !

Just provide the informations, and if you agree that your presence can be uploaded to Youtube!

Here is the link to our first episode on Youtube!