Discovery Gaming Community
people being considerat to others - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: people being considerat to others (/showthread.php?tid=137687)

Pages: 1 2

people being considerat to others - nOmnomnOm - 04-03-2016

This is not about lpi/lib gov/me complaining.

I feel that there is a wrong message that is being said about me.
Please stop.
The mods have not helped un the man or as well.

I want to talk about not insulting others directly while discussing an issue between two or more people.
It doesn't happen only to me. I have seen it happen to others as well.
to stoop to that level is uncalled for. It should be stopped. The last thread kind proved my point.

Stop changing the discussion. I want to make things right. I also have seen even before that there is an unfair view to many players including myself that people talk behind backs.

It is just not cool..

Btw for the record, I do not have problems rp-Ing.

I want to say this to stop rumors from spreading more that every rp I do I complain. That it just not true.
Please do not judge me from a one side perspective only.

Thanks.

RE: people being considerat to others - Antonio - 04-03-2016

This is the typical clickbait thread that can't end well no matter how you comment on it, and gets closed down eventually. Just stop.

RE: people being considerat to others - Sombs - 04-03-2016

(04-03-2016, 05:27 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: Stop changing the discussion.
+1

RE: people being considerat to others - Mephistoles - 04-03-2016

Quote:If you’re a little hot under the collar, the Sandwich Rule* always helps to keep yourself from looking silly. Just step back for half an hour, then come back and decide whether or not it’s worth pursuing.

RE: people being considerat to others - Lythrilux - 04-03-2016

If you want to discuss this topic maybe someone else should open a thread with it as the topic.

It is an interesting topic in itself, however it doesn't seem to be able to float with the current OP.

RE: people being considerat to others - Ace Razgriz - 04-03-2016

New thread after your old one was closed? Nom you've already dug the grave for this thread

RE: people being considerat to others - Jazzi - 04-03-2016

Reopening a closed thread is risky business - but the core of your message is noble.
One chance - we're watching.

RE: people being considerat to others - sindroms - 04-03-2016

Because causing unrest to a person countries or even oceans across the world is amusing and cathartic and very highly regarded within niches.
Unless the staff are ready to remove all people who exhibit such thoughts, that will not change. The problem is removing problematic members and not turning Disco into a bigger hugbox than it is.

That and people just hate to lose. They play a game to get away from real life and cannot stand the idea that they can lose, that things might not go the way they have planned. But no, this is not a fantasy tale. Even if you put effort into your work here on Disco, you can still fail. Spectacularly.

RE: people being considerat to others - TheFreelancer - 04-03-2016

We all have to face it, Discovery Freelancer is a massive salt-fest sometimes, but its kinda just something you gotta get used to, Its not something that is easily changed, but I know many people, including myself, dont benefit from drama

The only person I know who really does tho is ya boy Keemstar, and it also gives the mods their jobs, but enough about that...

At the end of the day, No matter how tolerable people become, there will still be drama!

RE: people being considerat to others - nOmnomnOm - 04-03-2016

(04-03-2016, 05:36 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: If you want to discuss this topic maybe someone else should open a thread with it as the topic.

It is an interesting topic in itself, however it doesn't seem to be able to float with the current OP.

you have in part proven my point, lyth