Discovery Gaming Community
Coronado-Barrier-Gate-Death & Co. (Open for everyone) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Coronado-Barrier-Gate-Death & Co. (Open for everyone) (/showthread.php?tid=137920)

Pages: 1 2

Coronado-Barrier-Gate-Death & Co. (Open for everyone) - King Owl - 04-09-2016

The Death & Co. Bar

The Place

One of the newer bars around Barrier Gate station, "Death & Co" was founded by Lucius Morningstar, a somewhat unknown affiliate of the outcasts. Two years ago he decided to start his own business. The Bar is open 24/7 and is a well known place amongst the pirates who come form Liberty and Bretonia, but due the fact that there are rooms to rent many smugglers come here for a warm bed and good drink. The bar runs from the transports that Lucius does once a month and with that he brings in some other expensive substances(Cardamine, Drugs, Slaves, Girls) that are consumed around the bar.
In the two years of it's existence the bar has received one new make-over and that brought it to today's form and shape. The atmosphere around the bar is a docile one with little to none altercations and a friendly attitude all around. Prices are good and the clients are dedicated and helping around the place.

Still, ignoring the bar's unlawful side, there are plenty of times when lawful freelancers and bounty hunters come in for a casual drink. As it's found in the northern wing of Barrier Gate Station, actual authorities rarely bother to check on the place. We do, however, encourage a "friendly" environment and prefer to keep any disputes beyond the bar's doors. As long as you respect the bar's rules you're a friend to Lucius - while those who try to instigate violance usually end up seeing the inside of the bar for the last time.

The Menu

[Image: sl01gtv.png]

RE: Coronado-Barrier-Gate-Death & Co. (Open for everyone) - Johnathan Nox Carter - 04-10-2016

It's only common sense that after a long day patrolling the Barrier Rim, a 15th pilot would go get some R&R on Barrier Gate Station. It's not that often, however, that you see one in a different bar than the Cat's Eye or the "Gate" Bar, which were usually full of lawful people.
With his red jacket, having the nickname "Compass" emblazoned on the back, he treated the hallways of the station in search of a new place to hang in. As he was going down causeway "F", he noticed a purple sign - "Death n Co" - which he didn't recognise. As he took a closer look through the doors beneath the sign, he saw a couple of freelancers having a pint, in what looked like a casual club. Since there weren't too many people present, he decided to enjoy the quiet and get himself a drink.

Moments later, he asked the bartender for a "One night stand", took a seat somewhere and glanced at the lovely girls dancing to his right.

RE: Coronado-Barrier-Gate-Death & Co. (Open for everyone) - King Owl - 04-10-2016

Kassy was staying on the counter of the bar and nearly asleep, while a new figure made his way into the bar. From his uniform he was part of the Colonial Military. Fascinated of this new figure she stood up and pushed her chest forward maybe she could attract more attention, but the man was not into conversantion, just ordering a casual "One night stand"

"Comming right up" she said as the stranger was leaving for to set down at a table.

After preparing one of her best drinks she puts two slices of lemon and the drink on a metallic board and heads for the stranger's table.

"Here you go" she said and glanced over his face. "Do you mind If I take a seat, as the boss is not here and sometimes this job gets boring after a while?" she asked with a more pitched voice then usual.

RE: Coronado-Barrier-Gate-Death & Co. (Open for everyone) - Slaver's Union - 04-10-2016

As James moored his Pilgrim liner he told his crew to be on stand-by in case things don't go as planned. After walking through the corridors he finds corridor F with a purple neon sign saying Death & Co. Entering the doors fly open and a burst of heavy bass takes him for a moment. “Now where to sit…” James thinks to himself. As he walks through the club seeing women on poles to dancing atop tables he finds a nice dark spot in the corner of the bar with only dim lamps lighting up the table. He sits down and not a moment later a young cute Kusarian waitress approaches. "What will you have sir" she says to James. "Eh ill take The Hammer" he says slipping a credit chit her way. "Now to wait for Mr. Morningstar...."

RE: Coronado-Barrier-Gate-Death & Co. (Open for everyone) - Johnathan Nox Carter - 04-10-2016

The jock didn't fancy clubs much, as they were mostly crowded places where folks waste time dancing and getting hammered. This place was quiet at the moment though, so he didn't mind spending some time here.

As he noticed the lovely bartender bringing his drink and offering to sit with him, he smiled and replied ""Oh ... sure, I guess... I don't mind the company.".
He showed a small smirk, then sipped a bit from his drink.

RE: Coronado-Barrier-Gate-Death & Co. (Open for everyone) - King Owl - 04-10-2016

Lucius and his Guest
The bar was silent as usual. This time there were two waitresses around the bar and the atmosphere was peaceful. Lucius was sleeping in his bedroom above the bar, while he had no idea that the representative of the Slaver's Union would arrive so soon. He woke up when his music stopped and looked on the camera's seeing Kassy flirting again and Kamichi serving a new comer to the bar. So he decided to dress nicely and come and welcome his guest. While in the bar a soft tune was playing.

[:Kamichi:]*Here is The Hammer you orderd sir and in a second I will have Mr.Morningstar come here to meet you* as she quickly left to announce Lucius of their new guest, but while she was running on the stairs she bumped right into Lucius comming down from his bedroom wearing a purple long coat and black jeans. He was looking fancy and dressed at the ninth, which was a rare occasion to see Lucius like that.

As he was comming down to the strangers table he shouted *Can sombody bring me a Legamine Cardalize and give the whole bar a free round, on the house.* In the most darkest and silent corner of the bar the stranger was taking sips from his Hammer.

*Good day sir, my name is Lucius Morningstar and I am the owner of "The Death &Co." Bar. I must admit "While he takes a sit opposite to the stranger" that the swift response of the Slaver's Union was pretty amazing and that left me with a good impresion. Now I hope that your flight was safe and nothing bad occured on your way. But now let us get to the real subject that you are here.* As he finished his sentace a waiter come to bring his drink and he quickly sips from the drink.

Kassy and the stranger
Cuple of tables away Kassy seems to be interested in the Colonial stranger which just entered the bar cuple of minutes ago.

*So tell me what brings you to our bar and pardon my manners, my name is Kassy Navarez and I take care of the bar while Lucius the boss does his thing.* And then she puts her head in her palms and looks deeply at the stranger

RE: Coronado-Barrier-Gate-Death & Co. (Open for everyone) - Slaver's Union - 04-10-2016

"Well Lucius its good to finally meet you my name is James Woods I am one of three in our leading Presidium also known as the founding members of the Union. I would like to thank....."

Before James could finish his sentence he is interrupted by two men crashing through a table arguing over who will take home the fine lady.

"Heh seems you need more women in here to avoid such interruptions...as I was saying thank you for contacting us and we would be happy to do business with you. As you mentioned in our communications you are interested in women and drugs both of which is possible to deliver however I do have a few questions. One describe the quality of both the Cardamine and the whores and second how much are you willing to pay?"

James takes another sip of his drink and lights a cigar.

"I hope you don't mind my smoking"

James takes a long drag before listening to what Mr. Morningstar has to offer.

RE: Coronado-Barrier-Gate-Death & Co. (Open for everyone) - King Owl - 04-11-2016

As his guest was talking two blokes decided that would be smart to start a fight over some girl in the bar Lucius stared reaching for his gun and after his revolver was out he shoute after his guest finish his question.

*If the two of you don't stop and leave the bar in this moment, well after you pay 200 credits for what you have ruined, you will leave half cocked in both ways* and then he shoots the roof *Make that 300 credits for the hole in my roof now*. They both stopped, paid and then left the bar.

*Please pardon that and smoke all you want*

Cuple of seconds of silance a new a new song came on and Lucius necked his glass while placing on the table a small puple table and from it rised up the map of Coronado.

[Image: P5EFBNx.png]
Schedules Wrote:
Patrol pathway: Baffin JH -> Barrier Gate Station
Patrol wing changes every: 3 hours

Patrol pathway: Cortez JH -> Barrier Gate Station
Patrol wing changes every: 2 hours

Patrol pathway: Baffin JH -> Sabah Shipyard
Patrol wing changes every: 2 hours

Patrol pathway: Pecos -> Barrier Gate Station
Patrol wing changes every: 5 hours

*So as you see here this is the map of Coronado and you can see tha main routes of Colonial Military and when they switch their guards. Now each switch takes around 15-20 minutes. Please feel free to ask anything you need to know more*

RE: Coronado-Barrier-Gate-Death & Co. (Open for everyone) - Slaver's Union - 04-11-2016

As James studies the the holo he nods.

"Good this is good"

He grabs the holo pad and tucks it in his pocket.

"Now after reviewing this data I am sure we can offer you a good deal. If you will follow me sir we will head to the Zebrina where I am holding the samples."

James begins walking away from the table and turns back to see if Mr. Morningstar is following.

RE: Coronado-Barrier-Gate-Death & Co. (Open for everyone) - King Owl - 04-12-2016

Without saying a word Lucius stands up and starts to follow his guest