Discovery Gaming Community
Morv, reporting for duty! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Morv, reporting for duty! (/showthread.php?tid=139431)

Pages: 1 2

Morv, reporting for duty! - Morv - 05-16-2016

Greetings!

I am new to Disco and Freelancer multiplayer in general. Played the crap out of the single player back when it came out and it still is one my favorite games. I found out about the Disco server through someone I met while playing Arma 3.

I love RP, have been RPing multiplayer games at every chance I get. I've "been" many different people, but always in a positive manner, always willing to help the next person.

Currently, after a couple of mining/trading runs I own a Serenity (Freelancer), an Eagle (Freelancer) and a Kaichou (GMG) but am still trying to figure out what to do, other than running trade routes. Any hints are more than welcome.

See you out there!

RE: Morv, reporting for duty! - sindroms - 05-16-2016

Hey there, Mate. If you are who I think you are, I think I know who you are. I think. Yes.
Anyway, while it is not quite finished yet, grab some dinner and place THIS in the background, if you are indeed new to Disco's multiplayer aspect. It is a small collection of tips a new player should know about the unique quirks about the ingame enviroment and how it effects roleplay in general.

RE: Morv, reporting for duty! - Morv - 05-16-2016

Hey sindroms! Am I who you think I am? And who exactly do you think I am? I mean, all my chars have Morv somewhere on the name, so I guess I, in fact, am who you think I am. Maybe. Yes, probably. Who are you in-game?

Well, it's actually breakfast time for me, but I'll still listen to that, it's one of the few videos you have that I haven't seen/heard. My first two days on the server were spent flying around while watching some of your videos. Most of what I've learned was through them, so thank you for that.

RE: Morv, reporting for duty! - sindroms - 05-16-2016

Thanks, mate. Means a lot.
And since you mentioned Arma 3, I can only ask if you know a fellow named Felix or Casper.

Since I just recently saw him pull a fellow in from the 42th arma 3 group he is in, hah.

Oh, that's not me. It wasn't from a group, just someone I usually play Exile with. Smile

RE: Morv, reporting for duty! - Linmei.Fa - 05-16-2016

Welcooome! Tooooooo! Diiiiscoooooh!

*fanfare*

Thank you very much!

*thecarlton*

RE: Morv, reporting for duty! - Doc Holliday - 05-17-2016

Welcome aboard. I've been playing this game since it came out.
FYI, read the rules, understand them and live by them.
See you in space.....somewhere.

RE: Morv, reporting for duty! - Morv - 05-17-2016

Thank you Smile

RE: Morv, reporting for duty! - Lorelii_Darksaint - 05-17-2016

Welcome to Disco.

Seen you a couple of times in passing on the server. If there's something that you need, please feel free to ask.