Discovery Gaming Community
The Time has Come - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: The Time has Come (/showthread.php?tid=139910)

Pages: 1 2

The Time has Come - Laz - 05-30-2016

The Time has come

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we all leave eventually (I think). To some this message will be thing of joy as I am aware a great many hate me. To others they may be sad or some other emotion...

For those that care enough to know my reason. here it is:

This community is toxic. There are those here that are genuinely nice people that seem to be overshadowed by the others that just dick around and ruin the entire thing for others. This mod is something that is lovely and unique, but it seems that it is slowly being killed off. Some might think I am having 'another bad day' yet it seems these 'bad days' are becoming more and more frequent and actually beginning to impact my real life. The game has began Soooo... just like I said in the Core feedback thread: Just Walk Away. And that is what I am doing now.

I love this game to much to just up and out, but I am cutting myself off from most factions and anything that induces stress or other negative emotions. I have already left Wilde, BDM and others... with more sure to follow. I think so far the only ones I am staying in for certain is the K'Hara and Fallen Angels, since they don't drain all my sanity.

It saddens me it came to this, but it has. For those that are that small sect of nice people, I am sorry.

No, you people can't have my ships, I might sell the ones I don't want or give them to people I actually like.

I would like to thank: @"Caelumaresh", @Dimon, @"Drrobe", @Lythrilux, @Shizune, @Explorer487, @"King Boo", @Skorak, @Movath, @Jazzi , @SkyNet . You are some of the souls that made my time here enjoyable, and for thank I thank you. Sorry if I missed off a few of your names.

If I start enjoying the game again some time soon, I may return properly, but at the moment I don't know.

RE: The Time has Come - Jeremy Hunter - 05-30-2016

Goodbye, good sir.

I shall harass you on Skype anyways 8-|

Also, you know very well you can never truly leave disco.

RE: The Time has Come - SnakeLancerHaven - 05-30-2016

Skype PM

RE: The Time has Come - Zyliath - 05-30-2016

I'm sad to read this, Laz...what about Skorak's Cardi now?

Jokes aside, I hope you get to enjoy Disco once more.
Whenever you want, feel free to pop in here, mate.

~Zyl

RE: The Time has Come - Ruairi - 05-30-2016

Wish I remembered that line from mission 3 in vanilla where Walker says goodbye to someone when the Battleship Harmony isn't protected well enough and it explodes. If anyone remembers that line, say it to Laz here.

RE: The Time has Come - Zyliath - 05-30-2016

[DERPINESS INTENSIFIES]

Meh, I can't remember that line as of now.

RE: The Time has Come - Ruairi - 05-30-2016

Something along the lines of "goodbye, fair chip" or something like that.

RE: The Time has Come - Skorak - 05-30-2016

Find the way you enjoy it. Sometimes... no. Often the whole forced communication and bickering about it becomes tedious and demotivating. But in it's core there is great people around. Good luck.

RE: The Time has Come - Jack_Henderson - 05-30-2016

4-6 weeks break. Then get into it slowly again.
Stop doing things that feel like grind after you return.
Works like a charm for me.

RE: The Time has Come - Sombs - 05-30-2016

Take your break, calm down and things will be different. Once you're in a better mood, feel free to answer me in Skype.