Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Agmen of Eladesor - 06-03-2009

My dealings with the BAF as a Bounty Hunter have always been fun and interesting.

It was definitely interesting tonight running into a few of you boys, and I hope you had fun blowing my ship up. I screwed up - otherwise I think I would've made it out of there with my lubricants. :laugh: (civilian pilots - you know, harvestable items) You guys do a good job, and are the consumate of fair play.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Quorg - 08-14-2009

Not sure if this is where QCP feedback goes, but I figure it's the closest feedback I can find.

Anyways, while I can't say I agree with your choice of enemies, it's always interesting reading your snarky comments during fights.

See you in space.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - bluntpencil2001 - 08-14-2009

' Wrote:Not sure if this is where QCP feedback goes, but I figure it's the closest feedback I can find.

Anyways, while I can't say I agree with your choice of enemies, it's always interesting reading your snarky comments during fights.

See you in space.
Thank you. Glad you like it. We honestly try.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Akura - 10-06-2009

I, an anonymous Artist from someplace in Sirius, have made you a Mural!

BEHOLD!

[Image: bafcopy.jpg]

This is free of charge and totally awesome.

Because I can.

That is all.

Made it on UK, it's all yours if you want it...

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - casero - 12-27-2009

I don't mind that you attacked me in Dublin, as I'm your enemy, or a member of a coorporation of a house which is at war with you (so you can know who I'm).

Coming into the fight without saying a simple line is a bad form. No matter if we are enemies or not.

Quote:5.2 All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a player is attacked he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.

This is for everyone, if the fight has started and you are coming as backup, you role play before joining, I know there is an admin notice about it, I'm not going to look for it.
And what annoys me more, is that one of your older members tells me to don't rulelawyering for telling the other guy what he did was a bad form. But I think that 1 single line of // in local was good enough, if you know another way to deal with those kind of problems without going a OORP for 1 sec, you tell me.

To resume it, Role play before joining a fight.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - pbrione - 12-27-2009

Casero is correct - one should always state intentions when entering a combat in progress, if only to alert those engaged of your presence in case they are distracted. "Hold on, reinforcements have arrived!" or somesuch variant is always good RP.

As for the rues lawyering, I trust sensible players to be able to sort OORP matters out amongst themselves in a civilized manner without having to resort to shouting. I know there are a lot of infuriating rules lawyers out there who do so in an unhelpful way, but it is always worth assuming that people are just trying to help unless obviously otherwise.

Anyhow, no great matter, just a bit of advice. Thanks.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Irra - 01-09-2010

My first ever feedback... and its not good.

Ok.. i wont talk much. Learn your guys fair fight
Tell them that they don't need 2 gunboats to kill two fighters.. especially not two gunboats with pair off missiles each..

There was a word about re.engaging too but i was told one of your members done it. I didn't saw it. They might have proof or something i dont know i dont care but thing is .. be fair.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dab - 01-09-2010

I have to apologize for that (as I was the BAF fighter at the time in charge).

They did go a little overboard. They were originally only supposed to deal with the bomber and the 3rd fighter that showed up (there were 4 of you, not 2). Unfortunately, they kept firing after those two targets were destroyed, which they weren't supposed to do.. So, again, sorry about that.

I was busy fighting off Jori and didn't have time to check to see what they were doing.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Irra - 01-09-2010

I came in last.. didn't even notice bomber.. i saw someone died but .. he was ours? Yeah 3rd fighter was dealing with someone far away while these two kept shooting like mad..

NP, different stuff happens i got annoyed for a bit. All fine now

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - n00bl3t - 01-09-2010

Whenever I trade I come across one or two fighters, either next to the mooring ring or the BS, which just sit there and do not respond to hails. (They also do no respond to me opening fire on them with one accidental volley to see whether they move.)

Why do they do this? (This has happened quite a few times and whilst I cannot remember their names, I do have an SS or many, but it would be rather difficult to find amongst my archive.)

Note, this feedback is backdated.