Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dab - 03-12-2010

PM me any names and screenshots you have. Without knowing the circumstances, I won't decide in either direction on this, as they may have had reason to do what they were doing. They may have, they may not have. If they were acting shamefully, than it'll be taken care of.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - West - 03-12-2010

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry936080 post #544
Quote:Michael invented the tactics that ensured our victory. We were keeping ourselves close to Derby, ignoring their desperate attempts to lure us out with insults about "dishonour".

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Chase - 03-17-2010

Probably not appropriate as I am unofficial Armed Forces too, but, I just wanted to say that I appreciate you guys' warm welcome of my dessie and being patient with me in my first capital.

Look forward to many more great interactions with you guys at my side. or is it the other way around?

HMS-Vesper

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - sampankaj001 - 03-18-2010

Hi guys, some of your members are too good in RP & PvP too, we met sometimes in my sair.

But yesterday, when Im smuggling artis in New London, one BAF member catches my junker ship.
I'm trying to RP with him but he only said & repeat's "drop the artifacts" for more than 5 mins, in mean time one corsair indie player came there.

I was trying to RP with both of them, but sad that you member doesn't respond to my or that sairs RP.

Quote:4. Combat/Assistance Priorities are as follows

Priority 2 : Stop Pirates from pirating in Bretonian space

Priority 3 : Stop Smuggling (This is BPA's job, and not a BAF priority. We are at war)

as per this you are at war (With Kusari & corsair's), right.
then your member had to engage that corsair who is flying 200m from him, but your member just ignored him.
After many times I said to him that your enemy is here, still he ignores that sair & kept eye on me..
Mean while that sair fled, after that I dropped those artis...

If your members are leaving the Corsair's to roam in New London & doing the BPA work instead of their own, please define the priority to them....

Also good to see some RP too instead of just drop the Artis.

~amigo

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - beunt - 03-18-2010

I think the corsair also missed his RP opportunity to attack the BAF and to protect his faction business.

Quote:your member had to engage that corsair who is flying 200m from him
the problem is the "had to". Gameplaywise, the BAF never force a member to engage if the player doesn't want to. It's wrong. Beside, if the corsair was no imminent threat the BAF had no reason to switch task yet.

Come on, you just were caught in smuggling, it happens:)

*edited

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - sampankaj001 - 03-18-2010

' Wrote:I think the corsair also missed his RP opportunity to attack the BAF and to protect his faction business. If the corsair was no imminent threat the BAF had no reason to switch task yet.

Come on, you just were caught in smuggling, it happens:)

The corsair is a indie player (also i thik he is noob) as i ask him to give me permission to drop them, he granted before fleeing.

But what about your member, is he is friendly with them.... as they are no imminent threat's to you in New London. :lol:

will you grant the docking right to any sair's on your bases, if they are not attacking you..

Did you forgot your duties, i'm expecting some good RP from a OFFICIAL faction member..
caught in Smuggling not much loss to me, it happens right.:D

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Wolfs Ghost - 03-18-2010

If you were caught smuggling, you either listen to the person telling you to drop your cargo, take the fine and be on your way. Or you run and risk getting your cargo and your ship destroyed.

' Wrote:will you grant the docking right to any sair's on your bases, if they are not attacking you..

Did you forgot your duties, i'm expecting some good RP from a OFFICIAL faction member..
caught in Smuggling not much loss to me, it happens right.:D

No, we wouldn't grant docking rights to any corsair to our bases, Why? because they're enemies with Bretonia, not neutral. If you were neutral, that'd be a different story. But again, caught smuggling artifacts through Bretonian space is a crime and will be handled in any manner seen fit by the Officer.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dab - 03-18-2010

A note about that priority list you tried to use as evidence you shouldn't have been stopped;
-It applies to pirates who are actively participating in unlawful activities. If we find a smuggler and a Corsair is just sitting by watching, he's not an immediate threat to anyone else, and thus, not a priority. If a pirate were actively pirating someone nearby though, when you were stopped, than catching the pirate would be of priority. But since he was not, stopping your smuggling activities was the more important choice.

If you have some screenshots showing that this BAF didn't RP, than send them to me via PMs. If you don't, and you're just angry you got caught, than you shouldn't complain. Just like if you're trying to report someone for a rule violation.. If you want us to believe you when you say something about a specific incident, than you'll need something to back up your claims.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Exsiled_one - 03-21-2010

Apparently i'm petty, but screw this kind of behavior. as a faction leader i'ld like to know if my members act like this.

[Image: bafdick4.th.jpg]
[Image: bafdick1.th.jpg]
[Image: bafdick2.th.jpg]
[Image: bafdick3.th.jpg]

And I'm serious. Suck wordplay from an official faction isn't tolerated by me.
Not without a response to me when I contact him in private.

Curious about the background? I cded him so he can't catch up with me.
That's about it.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Wolfs Ghost - 03-21-2010

From what I understand, you CD'd him when he wasn't even chasing you.

and as far as I can see, you need to calm down and take a chill pill because those words were in roleplay. The fact that he didn't reply back to you is most likely because he doesn't want to deal with OOC nonsense.