Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - ... kur nubėgo? - 05-26-2010

-Metter solved-

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Prysin - 05-26-2010

to begin with it was you who had the advantage... then somehow, someone waved their magical wand and summoned a sarissa and two gunships + two sabres....
Now, the kusarians ran, then you stayed. Why didnt you run right away?
We RP'd for a good 20 mintues or more before even you sails arrived.... if anything, all i can say is KUDOS TO KNF AND BAF.

Over the past few days ive been interacting alot with the BAF. The RP show has been of good consistent quality. The fights has been ok and relatively fair. Sure, both me and the BAF was kicked around some times, but we will survive.

Id like to personally thank Lt.Cmdr. M.Bridge for the roleplay and fights. Been truly wonderful to fly alongside you. Thank you for the good times, im looking forward to the future.

as for BAF in general all i can say is; be more active. You guys are a really fun lot. Always something happening if you just step out of the door and look around. And as always, bretonia seems dead, then two or three BAF appear and its all lively and fun. Get in space more often lads and lass's, by some, you'r deeply missed.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - ... kur nubėgo? - 05-26-2010

-metter solved-

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Markam - 05-26-2010

I have PM'd you, considering the outcast involvement and indie Battleships etc; I'm not sure if this is entirely BAF|'s fault, especially considering the lack of high ranking members ingame to tell people to bugger off (though sure, that is my fault partly..).

I'll see the screenshots before any judgement is made, of course.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Wolfs Ghost - 05-26-2010

I would like to see a few of the screen shots as well.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - casero - 05-27-2010

If there were BAF| fighting, it's not a reason to blame the entire faction for it. This should be better to discuss in private, and not using their faction feedback to feed the trolls waiting for a chance to suck their blood.
Their leaders know about the problem now, let's resolve this at closed doors.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - ... kur nubėgo? - 05-27-2010

' Wrote:If there were BAF| fighting, it's not a reason to blame the entire faction for it. This should be better to discuss in private, and not using their faction feedback to feed the trolls waiting for a chance to suck their blood.
Their leaders know about the problem now, let's resolve this at closed doors.

That was the case and I'm glad we spoke in private about the current situation. Everything is fine by me now.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - schlurbi - 06-02-2010

Right. Recently I have heard much about the BAF and their "Way" of fighting the Opponent. Actually there are only two of those so far and both are not that nice.

Though I have seen only one of those yet I might ask you why you have to use over 7 Ships to attack a lonely Ship. Sure it was a Cruiser, but you already had a Molly Destroyer with you that seemed to be happy to tag along with you (I don't mind that).

I am really interested why that is actually worse than some of the LNS-Tagged Ships. Even without the Cruiser you had enough to blow the Crap out of my Ass.

When I hear People talking about the BAF it is always: "If they don't have enough People to gank you, they sit at their Battleships. If they have enough People to gank you, don't worry. They will do that."

It's meh and disappointing. Oh and I hope you don't mind that I wasn't able to say a real Word since you all started to chase me and immediately began to attack me once you disrupted me.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - MarvinCZ - 06-02-2010

Hello.

I admit I wasn't there, but I am asking around and I am sure I will get answers. If you could send me any screens or at least some names, it would help me.

From what I heard, 4 ships engaged only after an Osiris engaged on your side.

This is what I had described:
What attacked your cruiser were 3 bombers. Some time after that the Molly Destroyer joined - I admit, they should have told him to stand back. Then the Osiris came in guns blazing, and 4 fighters joined in.

Was it as I described?

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Geeky - 06-27-2010

Well not much to say really. You all seem nice and understanding whenever i talk to you, i have never seen you gank, so overall, a very nice faction with cool members.

Kudos guys, probably the best military faction on Discovery. Keep up the good work

~RDA-Hydrogen
~RDA-Alderaan's.Envoy