Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Rodent - 11-22-2010

Well, the argument is, assistance was called for in the Emergency channels. It couldn't have hurt for at least a single BAF to come on to moderate things.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - arvg - 11-22-2010

Might have stopped them sending a three Battleship and a dessie gank after a solaris battleship, and then re-engaging another ship that had already been declared fled and thus unable to return fire as per rules.

It was the worst I have seen from the Bretonian groups, official or not. Indies or factionalized.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Slainte - 11-22-2010

Since i have no idea what incident you are on about i will only post a general comment.
If there is a complaint or, indeed, praise to be given to the BAF this is the correct channel. Complaints will be heard and dealt with, praise given to the characters concerned.
If there is comment on any other Bretonian incident then this is not the channel for it. Go to flood, create a new thread, whatever, but not here. Thankyou.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - beunt - 11-22-2010

The BRF is nonetheless a group I trusted, I will look for it.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - FallenKnight - 11-23-2010

' Wrote:Might have stopped them sending a three Battleship and a dessie gank after a solaris battleship, and then re-engaging another ship that had already been declared fled and thus unable to return fire as per rules.

It was the worst I have seen from the Bretonian groups, official or not. Indies or factionalized.

Well Beunt, Here is the situation from yesterday's night: (I only will give information of 35% of the battle cuz i was not there from the start)...so When I arrived in leeds I saw Romulus fighting someone in more than 8k range , and our 2 battleships - HMS-Earl.of.Dundonald, HMS-Duke.of.York , chasing an osiris battleship ( without knowing it was full solaris) I just followed them without any intentions.I have checked that Havana is in magellan so it probably was a trap. Once they went near the jump hole Earl and Duke opened fire on that "solaris" battleship. Shortly he docked in to Magellan system.I had reports of Jarek is in leeds so i halt my position awaiting orders.Then I heard Havana is "attacking" so I jumped to Magellan to watch. But Once I got there, the first solaris BS was allready destroyed and Havana was talking something.Then I mentioned it was destroyed....Probably from Earl and Duke. He started to complain about 3 bs's attacking him, and yet I was not there when he have been destroyed.Whatever of that he deserve it, but not in that way. Here is what he did before, and because of that total gank he have no reason to Q_Q since he , as leader of Coalition, allowed ganking: Here you can see there "gank" , but belive me i dont Q_Q of it. People deside how to create there reputation. ( you may not see from the picture but there was 2 more bombers I think, and yet we died by hiting him quite hard:))
So after this incident in Magellan ,which I really didnt get involved (you may ask Earl and Duke ), We went for planet Leeds and ofcourse Jarek was near it, so we did a fair fight with him: Me and Romulus against him( a bs and a dessi). We beated him and it was over.

P.S: I apologize for this long message, but Havana really made me sick of what he said ,considering SCRA always show....kill...and leave ( I know its there kind of RP...but well...then they have no reason to Q_Q if there actions reflect on themself)

P.S: Nice one to remove the both pictures of your shameful gank:)that way you proved what you did.And ...I am not Q_Q as I said.:)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - arvg - 11-24-2010

I am sorry we aren't supposed to debate this here.

However, you want to complain about the SCRA our feed back is right next to this one.

I will be more than happy to debate "ganking" with you there.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Backo - 11-28-2010

Lately, most of my fights with you guys were fair, or atleast you did your best to keep it that way. It's also nice to see some RP before the 'lol, die 'sair!' moment. Anyway - keep up the great work and win the effin' war with Kusari, k?

Just a 'sair in Bretonia

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - dodike - 12-07-2010

It's always a pleasure to meet you. I sometimes change my trade route when I see you online. Keep up the good work.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - arvg - 12-07-2010

some interesting encounters with my trader and the BAF lately. Nice to see idle chit-chat RP going on, it shows that your players are getting immersed into their characters.

Well done to those pilots.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - BaconSoda - 12-09-2010

Question: can the BAF post a faction status in the faction status thread? I've searched for it, but I can't seem to find it...