Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Linkus - 01-24-2011

Maybe all those people just hate the Indians so much they'll shoot them first, then turn on each other?

That happens all the time in Sirius and in the real world.

I would question how the hell the Indians are in Dublin as there doesn't seem to be a friendly base anywhere nearby.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Zelot - 01-24-2011

This is not the Indians feedback thread.
Please walk away.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Mark_Brown - 01-24-2011

Whats with everyone up in arms with the BAF for?... If you don't like force don't pretend you have any...

-- BAF Swarms are not good for your health.. ...

Look, i put it this politly if you come riding over to Essex in a bunch of Fighters or Bombers the BAF have a right to get wound up and move you along in there own free will.

However; Regarding the top post.. Evidence is required! - Post it here or i'll ignore you.

At this time in question However, the [Garda]One was Ganged, (By Nomads, BAF and Rogers Party) around 15 to 1 - Yes it got destroyed did i complain no why? - I was too close to Essex surrounded by Nomads and Indies, basically the BAF in result acted of there own accord and protected there base with a BAF Swarm (read above for health information)

Dublin right now is a hell hole full of anybody who can get there hands on damn gold, and everyone and most people are willing to fight for it. So in basic don't surround BAF's bases with a swarm of fighters/bombers along side Nomads and you won't get swarmed. Simple As.

The Fleet Admiral's support balanced fights and will always see to the person or commander that ditched there rules. So As Dieter said. Plenty of times. PM the Evidence to his Inbox. and he'll deal with them in his own way.

About Indie Caps (This is already ongoing and training has begun for all HMS tagged vessels regardless of primary or secondary fleet use)

We (The Commanders) are doing our very best to put things right, I'm not very high up but i'm sure to see this come together nicely with my activity in-game and my proceedings to control FAIR-PLAY battles.

I hope for the Future of the BAF the training in progress will succeed and everyone will be happy of the RP of the Bretonian Armed Forces and in conclusion happy with my comments to your feedback.

Kind Regards,

LtCdr.Jason.Charles

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Svarog - 01-24-2011

' Wrote:Whats with everyone up in arms with the BAF for?... If you don't like force don't pretend you have any...

-- BAF Swarms are not good for your health.. ...

Look, i put it this politly if you come riding over to Essex in a bunch of Fighters or Bombers the BAF have a right to get wound up and move you along in there own free will.

However; Regarding the top post.. Evidence is required! - Post it here or i'll ignore you.

At this time in question However, the [Garda]One was Ganged, (By Nomads, BAF and Rogers Party) around 15 to 1 - Yes it got destroyed did i complain no why? - I was too close to Essex surrounded by Nomads and Indies, basically the BAF in result acted of there own accord and protected there base with a BAF Swarm (read above for health information)

Dublin right now is a hell hole full of anybody who can get there hands on damn gold, and everyone and most people are willing to fight for it. So in basic don't surround BAF's bases with a swarm of fighters/bombers along side Nomads and you won't get swarmed. Simple As.

The Fleet Admiral's support balanced fights and will always see to the person or commander that ditched there rules. So As Dieter said. Plenty of times. PM the Evidence to his Inbox. and he'll deal with them in his own way.

About Indie Caps (This is already ongoing and training has begun for all HMS tagged vessels regardless of primary or secondary fleet use)

We (The Commanders) are doing our very best to put things right, I'm not very high up but i'm sure to see this come together nicely with my activity in-game and my proceedings to control FAIR-PLAY battles.

I hope for the Future of the BAF the training in progress will succeed and everyone will be happy of the RP of the Bretonian Armed Forces and in conclusion happy with my comments to your feedback.

Kind Regards,

LtCdr.Jason.Charles

I think this is too far from a fair fight
1 BS ,2 Destroyers and bomber against 3 fighters

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Mark_Brown - 01-24-2011

' Wrote:I think this is too far from a fair fight

Agree, yet here you see NONE of the Primary Fleet

Apart from One Lt.Feya - Which has no authority over secondary Fleet captains.

- Hopes Dieter see's this Link -

Thanks for the Evidence, feedback will be given to the Pilots i'll ensure The Admirals see the Movie.

/// In-fact i'm quite astounded you never sanctioned all the capitals for shooting Fighters, Hmm Leave it to us. I'm sure them pilots will be shouted at and if it happens again there papers removed to that vessal and shot down with a BAF SWARM (read above for health details) xD

Regards

LtCdr.Jason.Charles

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dieter Schprokets - 01-24-2011

' Wrote:I think this is too far from a fair fight

Nice vid.

Note, Feya was the only official BAF there, was in a Challenger bomber, which is about as useful against fighters as a bathtub is, and does not have the rank to order the independants around.

In other words, the video is of a situation where the only official BAF present could not do a lot of harm to the fighters, nor could they have the authority to control those others.

' Wrote:Nice vid.

Note, Feya was the only official BAF there, was in a Challenger bomber, which is about as useful against fighters as a bathtub is, and does not have the rank to order the independants around.

In other words, the video is of a situation where the only official BAF present could not do a lot of harm to the fighters, nor could they have the authority to control those others.

Hm,does that mean that you dont have any kind of control on your secondary fleet??
Maybe you want evidence that the Feya giving orders??

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dieter Schprokets - 01-24-2011

Y'know, in this thread I am getting grief because I do not exercise enough control over the secondary fleet.

In another thread, right now, I am getting grief BECAUSE I am trying to exercise SOME control over the secondary fleet.

I can't get the saddle on this nag whatever side I throw it on from.

I am going to do my best. So will BAF.

This IS a videogame, y'know, so our best will likely do.

' Wrote:Y'know, in this thread I am getting grief because I do not exercise enough control over the secondary fleet.

In another thread, right now, I am getting grief BECAUSE I am trying to exercise SOME control over the secondary fleet.

I can't get the saddle on this nag whatever side I throw it on from.

I am going to do my best. So will BAF.

This IS a videogame, y'know, so our best will likely do.

You have my support.
I hope that the other leaders will follow by example.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Silver - 01-25-2011

Had a couple run ins with you BAFfies, and it was good and enjoyable.
Keep it up. <3