Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - SnakThree - 02-25-2011

I want to make it clear that I am not mad at fighting against many opponents. ( I see it as wide target selection )
I am mad because that player was not able to admit that their asses were kicked harder than they thought.
Miners hugging Essex - fine.
BAF| - no words.

If you know you cannot win - don't fight.
I admit that in the beggining I was not able to control my side (Werewolf, Barghest and Raven Talon). But after I saw how we had to fight against Bottlenose, Templar, Challanger and Roc I closed my eyes and started shooting too.

Also, cheap shotting when someone is obviously trying to wright is lame. Please don't do that.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - aerelm - 02-25-2011

Let me apologize to BAF| before I start, for coming into their feedback thread 'uninvited', but I believe there are two points which are worth mentioning.

' Wrote:I want to make it clear that I am not mad at fighting against many opponents. ( I see it as wide target selection )
I am mad because that player was not able to admit that their asses were kicked harder than they thought.
This is called "Faction Feedback Section", not "Anti-Faction Bragging Section". You can kick ass? Cool, but keep it to yourself.

' Wrote:Miners hugging Essex - fine.
BAF| - no words.
Actually, funny thing is that it's the other way around.
Essex is a Military Installation, not a point of commerce. So, the only ones who actually have the right to 'hug' it are the military, not the miners. You can't find a word for someone retreating to their -own- base and waiting for backup, but you don't mind someone running to someone -else-'s base? How does that make sense?
(Note that I do not encourage, neither agree with basecamping, but your argument doesn't make sense at all.)

I'm not gonna comment on the actual incident as I was neither involved, nor even have any idea about it. But -One- thing I know about feedback threads is: When you come in, if you have a valid point, stick to it. By going "Oh you got your asses kicked" or "I ripped your ships to pieces", and any other type of bragging in such manner, you're just lowering yourself to a point at which your actual feedback might be even ignored.

Oh, and about getting cheapshot, it's your own fault for sitting still or going on long EK when typing. You can't say "I gave them a clean shot and they were so lame to take it! Q_Q"... Oh wait, You just did!

<div align="right]*Ejects*

Your point is?
I cannot use words that you think is not appropriate?
I am frusturated. I am angry. Thus some unneeded words might slip through.
It's not like they have impact on that event. Yes?

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dab - 02-25-2011

I was already notified of this by other BAF| members on Skype, and know the identity of the BAF which you encountered.

BS hugging is not supposed to be done, and when retreats happen, they should dock (unless BAF| reinforcements are already on the way and the BAF that is there is simply trying to stay alive long enough for them to arrive). But base hugging in order to call in gunships is not acceptable. Nor, obviously, is asking for regens from uninvolved parties, let alone miners that are not supposed to be present.

However, this is an extremely new member to the faction, please keep that in mind.

I'll talk to the Ensign from the situation.

As for your comments about having the BAF admit defeat, frankly, I could care less. What Aerelm said pretty much surmises my thoughts on the matter.

Alrighty then...
Take care.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - aerelm - 02-25-2011

' Wrote:Your point is?
I cannot use words that you think is not appropriate?
I am frusturated. I am angry. Thus some unneeded words might slip through.
It's not like they have impact on that event. Yes?
My point is, don't rush to feedback threads and make some 'unneeded words slip through' when you're still enraged from something that happened in a spaceship game. Point of feedback threads is to be civil, and to deliver valid points. Not to bash each other or to brag about what you did to the other side.

What you do is your own choice, I don't even care enough to do anything to stop you. What I'm pointing out simply is, your 'feedback' loses credibility when you obviously haven't calmed down from the fight yet and your way of expressing your feedback is 'aggressive'. This doesn't do any good to anyone, so maybe in future go take a walk outside, drink a glass of water, then come back to feedback thread, because as long as you don't write your post calmly, you can't expect others not to be distracted from the main point.

Anyways, not my business here anymore. Keep it civil, have fun, and see you in space!

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - SnakThree - 02-28-2011

Ech... Again me...

Even though I had great fun fighting you, but using two Templars on Werewolf is overkill.
And RP... Oh the RP?...
http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/3150/61477050.jpg

Undocked from Hood. Sure. Went to Arranmore sure... Halfway got CD'ed by two of those BAF|ers...
As there's no Dublin Protocol you cared to make and make everyone of BAF|er follow it..
If you wanna shoot something so bad, do it in Connecticut. Thank you, bye bye.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Valinor - 02-28-2011

Sorry for the intrusion, but, are you really saying that you consider yourself ganked because you had a 1 vs 2 fight? :|

Besides, no one is forcing you to use the Werewolf. Feel free to pick a faster Mollys fighter if you have problems against Templars.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - SnakThree - 02-28-2011

' Wrote:Sorry for the intrusion, but, are you really saying that you consider yourself ganked because you had a 1 vs 2 fight? :|

Besides, no one is forcing you to use the Werewolf. Feel free to pick a faster Mollys fighter if you have problems against Templars.

No one was forcing them to proceed straight to PvP. But they did.

And you know... I did not said I was ganked. But if BAF| wanna be known as fair faction, it should do so.

And you know... There is always another choice. For example, you could have saved some time and not written this message here. As you know, if you were not involved, what can you say bout that?

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dab - 02-28-2011

Far as I'm concerned, 2v1 is not a gank. 4v1? Sure.

As to that screenshot, I'd need more information before taking action on it.

I'd need to know who the Ensign was, I'd need to know your exact location. There is also the issue of [MR] tagged Mollies pirating BMM traders in our section of Dublin.