Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - SnakThree - 02-28-2011

It was half way to Arranmore from Hood.
Those BAF| staged from Hood. Undocked, followed me, and engaged.
Ensign was cool dude. have not said a word after Lt.Evyn told to shoot me. But still. It was way too small amount of RP...
As I said, it is not gank, but why do that?... Espeacialy when ensign had Mini Razor... That's QQ for my brick-ship:D

And yes. [MR]... We are terrorists. But does that let you wonder outside of your own "protocol" just to have pew pew fun?

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - SnakThree - 03-03-2011

Don't refill fighters when you fly a battleship.

Adios.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - DarthBindo - 03-03-2011

Dont refill fighters when you fly TWO battleships.
Also, teach that King dude how to avoid battlerazors and how to quit bitching how his headphones messed him up.
other than that, good restraint on those two bs captains from actually participating, and the fighters were evenly matched. So ye. Oh, and what weapons was that Lt.Fiett guy using? I want them:)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - FallenKnight - 03-03-2011

' Wrote:Dont refill fighters when you fly TWO battleships.
Also, teach that King dude how to avoid battlerazors and how to quit bitching how his headphones messed him up.
other than that, good restraint on those two bs captains from actually participating, and the fighters were evenly matched. So ye. Oh, and what weapons was that Lt.Fiett guy using? I want them:)

Your speech here made me laugh my friend. First of all none of the 2 battleships refilled a BAF fighter. One of the battleships was me, once It was not necessary I switched to a fighter. The Second BS was ordered not to engage or refill, so excuse me, but none of them did that. There is a possibility when the first molly (Folly) died, to had some nanobots on board, but I didnt paied attention on that.

Second, you better stop hugging Hood, the battle was not near the essex, so your actions to take the battle to hood and pray someone (as me) will CD one of you and get 8.33 razor shot:)First its not fun second its too lame especially since Hood is neutral to us. I hope you wont do that again and will just fight. I hope you are aware as [MR] official guys, that closing to a base bs means to dock or to wait near it until your reinforcements arrive. You had no reinforcements so again I say that setup to retreat to Hood was lame.

About the guns, they are Ironhammers.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - dodike - 03-03-2011

' Wrote:you better stop hugging Hood
:lol:

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - SnakThree - 03-03-2011

I have screened how Sherwood (Feya or something was piloting) gave bots to Ensign I was dueling, that's 1v1.

Overall, kudos to those who Fred had interactions. Especially Ens.Charles for being coolest player in Dublin. Keep it up.

[MR] is not official. We gonna change that tag this weekend. Just you wait!

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Hastings - 03-03-2011

' Wrote:Dont refill fighters when you fly TWO battleships.

Quit bitching? I said it once, tyvm.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Zelot - 03-03-2011

Cool off folks.
Thank you.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Valinor - 03-03-2011

Sorry, i was there too, on BAF side even, and i didn't jump in on purpose.

1) The Molly was dueling a BAF Ensign.

2) One of the battleships DID refill the fighter:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4085/free...11030311555.png

3) Said battleship even engaged one single bomber with solaris for some time.

4) 2 battleship on some bombers are not nice. At all.

5) Complaining about people hugging the Hood when i keep watching BAF| members do it is not nice either.

<----------- Indie armed forces pilot.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - FallenKnight - 03-03-2011

1) The Molly was dueling a BAF Ensign.
They were 3 bombers and one of the molly heavy fighters(the agile version). 3 bombers were quite enough to beat a single bs, so once BAF had numbers of 3 fighters, they jumped on the battle. You didnt engaged because you were in a bomber "Valinor". The battle was even.

2) One of the battleships DID refill the fighter:
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4085/free...11030311555.png

From your pictures, since you were not in the fight, its clearly seen that the bs had given 76/76 b/b. I will peronsaly speak with him. Thank you for that information.

3) Said battleship even engaged one single bomber with solaris for some time.
Here you are right again, but the "said" battleship took some Novas from that "single" bomber. Shooting just to scare an enemy or to return the fire is nothing wrong. If the bomber rampaged and engaged the battleship alone, it would be his problem. In such situations its all about the pilots and their reasons to attack. I was wondering why are they 3 bombers, well the answer is simple, they were there to pirate and kill miners or enemy capital ships. So ofcourse if they open fire on a capital ship, the capital ship will return the fire back.
4) 2 battleship on some bombers are not nice. At all.
Here you are totaly wrong. First of all I allready mentioned that once I've arrived and calculated the enemy ships , types and reagents left, I switchted to fighter immediately. And I have ordered sherwood not to attack. He have been attacked by that "single bomber " DarkSeid to be exact... So the sherwood just returned the fire. Dont speak of such situations like "2 battleships on some bombers" please...I am not that crazy yet to send 2 battleships against 3 bombers. Mind your words before posting an insult answer "mate".

5) Complaining about people hugging the Hood when i keep watching BAF| members do it is not nice either.
That is totaly out of the reason now. You are talking on "at all" situation type. And even then the Essex is "hostile" to the enemies and they are aware of that. Hugging Hood , as well known is a Neutral to BAF, and once a CD hit him to open fire on all BAF is kinda OOC. Since Hood is an IMG base and its yet a bretonian battleship. That 5) answer of yours is not necessary. As you can see we are trying to start new way of fighting, but its hard to command indies and new ensigns who are not aware of the "fairness". Exemple I will give you immediately, that Gunboat (kusari explorer) Opened fire on one bomber, "U..something". You have seen i told him 2 times to stop firing and yet he continued. I hope you know what I mean.

So enough talk about this situation. Entire battle was balanced and fair. Its molly problems that they had more bombers than fighters. I dont know about their bomber skills , the MR i mean, but if they are superiour with bombers, then they would be more big threat than turtles "Werewolfs"