Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dieter Schprokets - 12-06-2008

Opiuchi and I have agreed to a joint statement.

Subject closed, IMHO.

I'm grumpy now. Who wants Fleet Admiral hat? Makes head hurt.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - dr lameos - 12-06-2008

On a completely unrelated note...
wheres the promotions post? I cannot find it but have see a few people seem to be promoted, and one with the DFC so presume there is one

' Wrote:On a completely unrelated note...
wheres the promotions post? I cannot find it but have see a few people seem to be promoted, and one with the DFC so presume there is one

Field Promotions, In-Game

Faction Status thread shows.

Never had time to write it up.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Athenian - 12-06-2008

Incoming Transmission
Source ID: Lord Commander Sir Roger Brinkley, aboard the Norfolk
Target ID: Vera Catsworthy

Message reads:

Yes, Vera, I have merry memories of our summer together at the stables outside the Brambles Estate. You will of course remember that time I had to assist with the clumsy castration of that superb stallion that Boffer owned and you made the roguish remark about how you liked the zesty zing of horse-radish sauce. That was quite an evening in the rhododendron bush, eh? Baaah!!!!

Well, all is well here. Apart from those slippery slant-eyed devils up north and their wicked ways. Still, we have as ever the pluck and spunk to face the bilious beggars down.

Recently the war has turned as dirty as a priest in a nursery, with all manner of awful atrocities being committed by either side. There have been rampant rumours of captured BAF pilots having their unmentionables used for chopstick practice.

Now I'm as crude a xenophobe and hater of these foreign devils as you may find, but it seems the war has turned desparately personal in recent weeks.

To improve the general morale of the men, I am therefore inviting the expeditionary fleet officers to the Brinkley Manor for an evening of whist, brandy and perhaps an appearance by your good self and your performing pussies. Hope you can make it. Shall you be needing custard for your closing act?

Yours fondly,
Tea-Bag.

STOP PLEASE!!!

I know people are grumpy. But the more s** that gets stirred up the more I have to deal with.

Please go get a beer. or 7.

If underage, a cocoa.

All of youse take chill pills.

We are gonna at least do something about the 3rd party overkill, which is a good help.

I wish I could lock the thread for a while..

Go join Athenian with the Catsworthy lady.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - mwerte - 12-07-2008

A warning to all involved.

If I EVER see such bickering and childish behavior in a thread again I will start deleting posts and if neccessary have posting rights removed from those who are to blame. There is no excuse for being THAT petty and THAT childish and for intentionally fanning flames THAT much. None, nadda, zip, zero, nein, and do NOT ever do that again. Do I make myself perfectly clear? Good.

There are so many ways to resist posting flamish messages, all the way from walking away from the computer to cutting off your fingers. Find one that works well for you and USE IT.

Dieter, sorry this came in the middle of your thread.

If you want I can go through and remove offending posts.

To quote my mom "if you can't say something nice or at least with consturctive critisism, don't say it."

If and when this thread is re-opened EVERYBODY will behave themselves.

Edit: I have now gone through this thread 4 times and cleaned it. Mostly. Don't make me do it again. In any thread.

And Dieter, if you give up your Fleet Commander hat I will hunt you down and sow it to your head.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - mwerte - 12-12-2008

re-opened. play nice

or else.

[Image: Moderators.jpg]

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - darthbeck - 02-07-2009

oorp

i need help getting my baf tag for ens.tom.ramey
also it would be nice if he could have some codenames for his ship

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - MarvinCZ - 02-07-2009

If you have Skype, PM me your contact. If not, you can just try to log in when there is some other BAF on, or hope officers go by BAF rules and log in when they see a lonely ensign on.

This part is for BAF Officers: DO go by the BAF rules and log in if there is no officer to help ensigns.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - pbrione - 02-07-2009

I was there when he was on just now, I offered to help him but he just disappeared again..