Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dab - 06-21-2011

Okay look. There has been a long history of issues with Tobi Reaper in-roleplay. The problem is, Tobi Reaper has done many things over a long amount of time that are either against the laws of Bretonia, interfere with Armed Forces operations, or are insulting to Armed Forces personnel. He has also taken illegal actions in the past. So yes. He is hostile to us, he has not yet changed his reputation to reflect this, and if he does not, an FR5 will be filed to make it so. This hostile status will remain until things change and his character makes up for his actions.

As for the OORP aspect. The only issue I have right now is the spamming of our feedback thread with screenshots of indies, not BAF| members, and screenshots of BAF| members doing things perfectly acceptable in roleplay and the rules, claiming that they are doing wrong? I see screenshots of our members roleplaying, followed by claims that they were insulting you and breaking the rules? I'm sorry, but no. Now this has gone on long enough and I don't care to hear of it anymore. I've not seen anything showing our members have done wrong, but I have seen a lot of screenshots and testimony from our members who were present showing bad behavior by Tobi Reaper.

That's it.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - SnakThree - 06-21-2011

As I said. He might be misinformed that indies are not part of BAF|. But FallenKnight should not make decisions based on ooRP behaviour and such. To this statement I got rather aggressive and insulting response, which again, clearly shows lack of willingness to change his (FallenKnight's) views and disregard neutral feedback which I hoped might help him become a better man/player/member etc.

EDIT: I suppose I should end writing here on this case to avoid any further possible flame-like responses.
Thank you for hearing me out.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dab - 06-22-2011

Snake, I had an encouter with Tobi in Bretonia on my Kiretsu.

What happened? I exited a lane, he started OOCing about my use of Junker technology, which was granted to us by the Junker Alliance and is on the tech permission thread. Throughout the encounter, no roleplay was seen from him. This was independent of any BAF| interaction. None were online at the time. This shows a behavioral trend to complain about things OOC rather than dealing with them in-roleplay. My experience with him on my BAF| also confirms this, as does the spamming of our feedback thread with screenshots showing our members roleplaying, and him taking it personal on an OOC level.

So as far as I'm concerned, his OORP actions DO matter here. He's shown an unwillingness to make sure his reputation matches his in-character legal status. He's shown an unwillingness to consider things people have said to him in this feedback thread. He's shown that he intentionally provokes BAF| members constantly in-game, at which time he screenshots their response so he can run to this thread to complain further.

Fallenknight's decision is also my decision. Tobi Reaper should not be in this thread until he has something real to contribute. And until his OORP behavior changes, I'm not going to consider his opinion of our members' OORP behavior as valuable. Once he starts dealing with RP consequences in an RP manner instead of going OORP and complaining, then we may listen to him further. Right now, he has not done that, and we don't care to listen to him whine anymore.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Veygaar - 06-22-2011

The one time Rorry met you fellas in-game, it was some really good RP. You fellas didn't even engage me;)I felt like a 'king'

PS: Perhaps I should take up the offer to see the 'Queen?'

Overall: Kudos to you fellas from what I've seen (which ain't much but hey, first impressions are long lasting).

Cheers

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - jammi - 06-24-2011

There isn't a feedback thread for the Bretonian laws or player government, so I figure I'll put feedback for it here. I just read them again, because they just got reposted in the BAF area, and thus bumped.

Please, please delete the scanner regulations. They're arbitrary, ridiculous and utterly unenforceable. Even players in the BPA avoid acknowledging it, and it was their faction who created those particular laws. I've off-handedly noted the contents of the cargo hold of a BPA convoy (that I believe involved their faction leader) on my Bowex) without so much as a comment. If you do enforce it (which you don't), it'd simply become an excuse to fine or destroy new players. If you don't (which you shouldn't), what's the point of having it in the first place?

Also, you still need to add Blood Diamonds as contraband. That whole foul-up with Dakun started a debate about it, in which Dab confirmed they should have been contraband. Just clone the entry for Artifacts, but replace the name and Corsair references, I guess.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dab - 06-24-2011

' Wrote:Also, you still need to add Blood Diamonds as contraband. That whole foul-up with Dakun started a debate about it, in which Dab confirmed they should have been contraband. Just clone the entry for Artifacts, but replace the name and Corsair references, I guess.
There are two reasons it has not been updated yet; We are revising the entire post which takes time, and I wanted to hold off on editing it until the court case was over, but considering it's taking so long just to get started, I'll make an archive post with the old one and update the new one... Eventually.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Silver - 06-24-2011

The only decent interactions i had with any of you guys was with Veyron or Charos.
So, keep up the good work you two. <3

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Tobi44 - 06-25-2011

Well then I guess I've been put into the situation again, First off I from where I grew up using the word "Retard" is using course langauge. Secondly I'd like you to list the offences i've made and with proof because as far as i'm awhere me shooting the QCP didn't happen because there hasn't been a decent report in the QCPs Message dump since april and there has been no other reports about me apart from me saying i want to shoot evyn, yes intentionally prevoking people because she intentionally prevoked me and when i did try to RP it all of you blocked me out untill alvin came. Seriously i PMed you about 3 times and i posted about 4 times over the period of 5 days and it took you about 7 days to get the message. Also I've been away for 2 months how the heck was i suppose to know OOC asking questions is better then just reporting you straight away giving the admins more work to do. And finally is the rep for the armed forces for the whole of the BAF or just a few people because still about half of the Offical BAF people still like me and haven't even wanted to shoot at me even most of the secondary fleet want me back if you want you want proof of that have a poke de doke in your Message dump in the most recent events.

Edit: Hell I think I could even start a rebellion but since i don't want it in my RP as a rebel, who just started attacking the BAF with the extra forces of the KNF and the IKN maybe a few hogosha members hell i think the the mollys would have fun in that to i just don't want it in my RP. seriously i 'm not taking this KOS seriously because you haven't gotten anything RPly to pin on me.

2nd edit: plus with the list of offences and evidence i'd like you to link those to the laws of bretonia so I know I've broken a law.

3rd Edit: Also I've when i was told i was on the KOS list i wasn't given the option to pay the fine which is so far down in the bretonian law

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - chopper - 06-25-2011

I agree with Tobi here. It's not just the BAF thing, it seems BPA is doing the same thing.
I simply don't see an RP excuse for a military or police pilots to call people idiots, morons and retards.
You guys do it all the time, and you are the only "House" that does it. What is the RP point behind those insults?

I mean, even if they are RP insults, it's still disgusting. And just to add, I was banned for a 'bad word in RP'. So it's probably sanctionable too.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Tobi44 - 06-25-2011

' Wrote:once again let me say this the police force and the armed forces are ment to set the how high the line can go not how low.

I think i just proved my point