Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Govedo13 - 06-25-2011

I need to side with Dab on this one. My suggestion to BAF is to ignore the said individual and to ask some mod to clean the feedback thread. the said Individual does not play the game in order to enjoy it but to troll and rule-lawyer the others. At this screen you can see how he appears, and put more effort in rule-lawyering then Role-Playing.
[Image: screen23wv.th.jpg]

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Tobi44 - 06-25-2011

Rule lawyering yeah you told the BMM ship to drop his cargo even though you knowingly didn't have enough cargo yourself Seriously should i just start reporting everything i see instead of just giving advice? because it seems my advice is unwanted

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Pancakes - 06-25-2011

' Wrote:Rule lawyering yeah you told the BMM ship to drop his cargo even though you knowingly didn't have enough cargo yourself Seriously should i just start reporting everything i see instead of just giving advice? because it seems my advice is unwanted

For god sake, he demanded a BMM to drop that cargo so he'll DESTROY IT. it's BMM the mollies biggest enemy...
//Sorry for not actually contributing to BAF| but his attitude just starts to annoy me.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Hexx - 06-25-2011

Had a little issue with some ooRP system lawyering about a subjective RP topic, but we talked a bit in PMs and he apologized and everything was sorted out, so I have to say that a bad encounter turned into a good one.

It takes more balls to admit your error than to accuse someone else of it, so kudos to you guys.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Tobi44 - 06-25-2011

From what i saw after you killed his ship for not dropping the cargo you beamed up as much of it as you and then killed the cargo. And to carry on did you actually say that you were going to destory it because from what i saw you lot never if you did say you were going to destory it i would of left you alone

oh aye this is not a RP place so theres no need for the //

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dab - 06-26-2011

' Wrote:Rule lawyering yeah you told the BMM ship to drop his cargo even though you knowingly didn't have enough cargo yourself Seriously should i just start reporting everything i see instead of just giving advice? because it seems my advice is unwanted
Go ahead and report it. Telling a trader/miner to drop all of his cargo as a pirate is not a rule violation, and never has been. In fact, the only rule violation in that screenshot and encounter, was you in rule lawyering. So if you reported that, you'd have been the one sanctioned.

I was also in Leeds on my Kiretsu once while you were there. Did you RP with me? No. Instead, as I'm quietly passing the area, since Kiretsu doesn't like to advertise its presence (we've even given people money to "forget" we were there), you appear in local.. What'd you say?

Quote:[21.06.2011 22:24:55] Tobi.Reaper: // can a GC have a junker ship?
[21.06.2011 22:25:02] [Kiretsu]Itazuki: //Nice OOC. (Me in private chat)
[21.06.2011 22:25:08] [Kiretsu]Itazuki: //By the way, this is Dab. (Me in private chat)
[21.06.2011 22:25:12] |Convoy|.HMS-Ingham: //he shouldnt have
[21.06.2011 22:25:36] [Kiretsu]Itazuki: //Check the tech permissions thread. We're white celled and have permission, now both of you shouldn't be OOCing in local. (Me in local chat)
[21.06.2011 22:25:44] Tobi.Reaper: // hmm hey there (you in private chat)
[21.06.2011 22:26:22] Tobi.Reaper: // meh my bad i started it off the 3 off us chatting in occ
[21.06.2011 22:26:25] Tobi.Reaper: ooc*

I get the feeling I wouldn't have received your "apology" either if I hadn't identified myself. After learning who I was and that you just proved the claims our members were making, you quickly tried to fix your mistake - in order to look better.

The next day, and what I'm about to say is fully documented in screenshots, I found you with my MI5 agent in Bretonia. You were under attack by a BRF BS and a Convoy. I tell you that you're not welcome in Bretonia and to leave immediately. I get snide comments from you. So from that point you completely knew we were hostile to you (especially considering I also shot you near Stokes, which you were neutral to). This means you should be hostile to our NPCs.

But after I leave Stokes and return to Planet Leeds, switching to my normal BAF instead of the agent character, I find you returning to it. You attack the Convoy fighter or he attacked you. After we take about half of your bots, you fighting two BAF ID'd ships... What'd you do?

You fly circles around Battleship Derby, neutral to it, while fighting BAF| ships.

All the while making snide and sarcastic comments.

After circling Derby started to go badly for you too, you started skirting Planet Leeds atmosphere. After that started to go badly for you, you returned again to circling Derby, where the last of your hull was finally taken down.

All the while making snide and sarcastic comments.

So in short, every experience I have had with you has been one of three things;
1.) You complaining OOC about BAF| members who were iRP.
2.) You complaining OOC and rule lawyering, and everytime wrong about the rules you are trying to lawyer, as Govedo's post showed.
3.) You either in-RP or OOC, cause honestly I can't tell on these occasions, insulting BAF|, complaining about BAF|, and taunting BAF|, where you then go to our feedback thread to whine and complain after we actually start to shoot you for your taunting, whining, insulting, and even threatening, our people.

This is my final post on the matter, and all BAF| members have been instructed not to respond to you in this thread. Alvin has given you one final chance to reconcile with Bretonia. Take his offer and change your behavior, or spurn it, keep doing what you're doing, and we'll FR5 you so that the above example does not happen again.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - SnakThree - 07-13-2011

Not sure who to contact on Bretonia laws matter but I suppose as with all houses, militaries are the ones having most influence over it.

If you want to enforce Bretonia - Rheinland conflict's rules it must be in the laws. Only there do many people look and see what's illegal. You cannot claim that your announcement in 7th or such page in Comm Channel is easily accessible and should be known to general population.
Laws are black and white. You look at them and you see what can do it or you can't.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - rwx - 08-18-2011

I would like to know, if this is still valid.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - aerelm - 09-02-2011

Code:
BAF|Capt.John.Clay Kyushu
BAF|Cdr.Michael.Clay Kyushu
BAF|Cdre:Finlay.O'Dukes Kyushu
BAF|Ens.Jim.Barnes Kyushu
BAF|Ens.L.Cooper Kyushu
BAF|Lt.Alex.Clarke. Kyushu
BAF|Lt.R.Ree Kyushu
BAF|LtCdr.J.Sinclair Kyushu
As a random memeber of this community, I'm rather interested to know your RP justification on how and why the BAF| have managed to go past 3 Kusari Battleships (Nagasaki in Leeds, Yamaguchi in Tau-31 and Nagumo in Kyushu) and the bunch of Kusari installations along the way which most definitely have scanners as well as long range transmitters to alert the KNF to cut the hostile forces off before they even reach Kusari borders... And that's while the BAF InRp can't even hold their ground in Leeds (Kusari taking over LD-14) not to mention making a 4-system-long advance through hostile territory using solely snubcraft.

I'm sure the RP reasoning behind this move is going to be a rather interesting one.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - beunt - 09-02-2011

an earlier conversation in the same thread.

You may read from post #330 and onward. Sadly you wont find satisfying RP behind this, it was just about fun (for those who were online in time at least. uh). Furthermore since that day, and since Dieter and Alvin are in charge here it happened already, but not regularly.

I don't know if that answer is satisfying enough, but that answer is the explanation nonetheless. Also I hope you (if you were there) had as much fun as we did, and counting the number of KNF/KSP/AFA online I guess several of them had fun. After all, as long as RP infrigment is the exception rather than the rule, it is all that really matter, doesn't it ? ;)