Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Snak5 - 09-30-2011

' Wrote:k so Fallen got involved in a fight with a Keeper.

Mollys did something questionable on the morality meter...

K

Both of these are BAF feedback problems how?
FallenKnight has posted feedback while directing it to Mollys from BAF| position only. He talked about BAF rules, BAF numbers, BAF everything.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Miaou - 09-30-2011

' Wrote:http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=109442

Stop using "gank" as a word. It is bad for your health.

' Wrote:k so Fallen got involved in a fight with a Keeper.

Mollys did something questionable on the morality meter...

K

Both of these are BAF feedback problems how?

Because gank is a bad word it seems. Never knew that. I suggest we all stop caring, seeing as nomads are BAF, and BAF are nomads. Why not just call the Order next time? They seem good at killing all of the little squids.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - arvg - 09-30-2011

what Fallen does on a Keeper, Keeper problem

What the Mollys do, that's a Molly problem

K, glad you all came out, off you go now to the right threads please.

Ye. Ignore it. Does the trick for most of feedback threads anyways.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dab - 09-30-2011

Does anyone have evidence that he logged onto the character AFTER the fight started, or with the intent to use it solely in that fight against the Mollys?

This is something people aren't paying attention to. You're complaining about what he did instead of why he did it. I'd expect any Keeper in any fight between any two parties to always side with the weak team rather than the strong one, unless it's with AI, Wilde, or OC. So he acted just as a Keeper normally would act.

He was also on that character prior to learning about said fight.

Stop complaining and play the game. A single Voidrunner didn't ruin the fight.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dusty Lens - 09-30-2011

' Wrote:what Fallen does on a Keeper, Keeper problem

What the Mollys do, that's a Molly problem

K, glad you all came out, off you go now to the right threads please.

Well, that was rather the confusion. As a Keeper posted to the Mollies about how they didn't rate to become official due to not being as good as the BAF, or somesuch. Hence my rather, admittedly, waspish return inquiring why it was that the BAF felt obliged to observe the conduct of others through the eyes of their turbosquid alts.

Given the seniority of the pilot in question and that the matter is one of BAF conduct I feel that we're all peeing in the correct pool.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - arvg - 09-30-2011

yep, not my, nor the BAF's problem

Edit: Ninja'd by Dusty... let me take a moment to read it and reply.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Daedric - 09-30-2011

I think the point is, Alvin, that one of your members is representing the BAF| in an extremely bad light.

There was a fight between the Mollys and the BAF. Instead of bringing his BAF in. He logged his Keeper, probably due to its superiority. Then he sided with the BAF against the Mollys. Specifically targeting Mollys. He didn't bother the BAF at all.

It wrecks of him ignoring role play and lore, to attack a group of players he doesn't seem to like. He posted in the Molly feedback in an official BAF position (or he came off like he was) thus, people came here pointing out his wrong doings.

I guess simple put, his actions look and smell bad and he seems to be representing your faction. Hence people wondering if his actions influence the BAF or are shared by the BAF.

Quote:BAF could bring anything different than fighters but they didnt because we wanted to continue this challenge fair with the members we had. We could bring more people, we didnt because that is what we had there. The battle soon or later should end with one victorious or another. No need to bring more people if all you want is to win

He said he was on his Keeper? Yet talks about BAF while refering as "we", showing his side on that battle.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dab - 09-30-2011

' Wrote:Well, that was rather the confusion. As a Keeper posted to the Mollies about how they didn't rate to become official due to not being as good as the BAF, or somesuch. Hence my rather, admittedly, waspish return inquiring why it was that the BAF felt obliged to observe the conduct of others through the eyes of their turbosquid alts.

Given the seniority of the pilot in question and that the matter is one of BAF conduct I feel that we're all peeing in the correct pool.
People can observe factions from the eyes of any character. I've observed the LN from the eyes of both a lawful mercenary who works for them, and from the eyes of a Lane Hacker who fights them, and a Golden Chrysanthemum that is neutral to them (well, neutral until they catch me smuggling).

I've observed the BAF from the viewpoint of a faction member, a GRN member and leader, a GC faction leader, a mercenary, and a Zoner.

In either of these cases, does having seen them from more than one character make my opinion of them any more or less valid? Fallen has seen the Mollys in the eyes of a BAF, and he hasn't liked what he's seen. I've also seen them from the same viewpoint, and have had mixed encounters. He then saw them as a Keeper and noticed the same behavior as before, and he still didn't like it. The character he was on doesn't change his viewpoint. The Molly's actions change his viewpoint. And their actions were the same in this situation as they were in others. What character he was or was not on doesn't change that.