Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - guitarguy - 02-08-2009

I believe it was you who had the LPI tag.
Go to a planet in California and take LPI missions, then abort them.
If your BAF rep is full it should bump it to the top of your rep sheet.
Then buy a BAF ID if you haven't already.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - gonta - 02-12-2009

Hi guys! What's going on?:D

Is there still exist somebody who remember me?

Truly i need some help (So this post is fully OORP).
I stopped to play... near a year ago. Or 9 month. Something like that. So i still may have some savegames or some Discovery files on my second computer, but it's not so easy to get access to it, so should i try or all my characters are already banned here, on the Discovery server ?

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Athenian - 02-12-2009

Hey Gonta! Back at last. Nice. Get in that Challenger and give 'em hell.

BAF|Capt.Roger.Brinkley, formerly of the QCO

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dieter Schprokets - 02-12-2009

' Wrote:Hi guys! What's going on?:D

Is there still exist somebody who remember me?

Truly i need some help (So this post is fully OORP).
I stopped to play... near a year ago. Or 9 month. Something like that. So i still may have some savegames or some Discovery files on my second computer, but it's not so easy to get access to it, so should i try or all my characters are already banned here, on the Discovery server ?

Yes I do remember you.

And your characters are surely gone by now.

But PM me and I can help out an old QCRF member.

PM me if you need some help, and if you wish to join the new BAF, under my leadership, there is a recruitment link in my siggy.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - gonta - 02-12-2009

Dunno about BAF, i think i'll try to play in Rheinland space... i like it right now:)maybe later. Money... I think i'll ask some from those faction which i choose in Rheinland:)

Also nice to see Athenian here... already as a Captain:)

<strike>And the last question... what is Bretonian relations with Kusari now?) have the war stopped? Have the front-line changed?</strike>

p.s. yeah, there were no any updates:(

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Lythor - 03-15-2009

COMPLETELY OOC!

I figured i would make you aware of my complaint. Yesterday I was fired upon my HMS-Warspite, no warning, no demand to stop, he just opened up with a missile. When I asked him what he was doing he then said 'weapons test'! Next thing he denies ever firing at all and starts to insult me continully! Extremely bad RP to open fire, never mind anything else!. He will deny doing it ofcourse and I have no SS of it but it happened nevertheless!

And tonight I was caught in leeds by a pirate, you had 2 ships in the system and they were nowhere to be seen. Fortunately the server crashed. But, upon rejoining the server I spawned next to 2 of your ships who asked me where I was taking my cargo! I told them to the BMM base at holman outpost in tau 31 (in retrosepct i believe it maybe an IMG outpost, not sure).
You guys then declared that my cargo of robotic parts was war materials!!! And that they believed I was going to sell them in Kusari. I pointed out that a Gateway Shipping ID'd ship such as mine was hardly likely to last long in Kusari now was it????
Your guys demanded I drop the cargo and then proceeded to countdown before I was destroyed. At this point the server crashed again so there was no further action.

Come on now guys! You let a pirate run rampant in your system, then harass bretonian id'd trader instead of protecting him and attempt to destroy his vessel because YOU SAY he is going to kusari to sell 'military hardware'? (robotic parts are described as industrial btw).!! You cant just make it up as you go along fellas!
I am RP'ing a Bretonian Gateway shipping employed pilot. I DO NOT SELL TO KUSARI because that is extremely bad RP. I stick to my RP by the letter. Your guys were more like pirates than armed forces with their approach.
I had put a lot of effort into getting my gateway ID and playing that role. I wanted to work for a Bretonian company as I am British in reality but your guys are seriously making me reconsider!

I have met BAF twicw now and twice they have been dubious in behaviour!

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Slainte - 03-15-2009

Im sorry to hear of your bad experience Lythor.

These orders were posted today to help our officers act correctly.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=33985&hl=

This is what should happen from now on. Any further misbehavior should be reported to high command and will be delt with accordingly.

Hope this helps.

OOC

Thanks for quick repsonse. Its no big deal really, just wanted to get my opinion across on the matter. I read the orders above and I can assure you that I told your men my destination was Holman outpost in Tau31, they chose not to believe that and demanded I drop goods or be destroyed. I was in the process of suggesting they just follow me but they started to countdown on me. The only reason that I wasnt destroyed was that the server crashed.
If you cold just make it clear to your fellas that I am a Bretonian trader and abiding by bretonian laws that would be cool. I have no problem submitting to cargo scans on request as I have nothing to hide.
I'll say no more about the subject, fly safe

And within an hour it happens again!!

YOU GUYS ARE RIDICULOUS!!

None of you seem to know who is in charge. BAF Noteworthy claims he doesnt really belong to BAF and so the rules dont apply to him!!! He should remove the BAF tag and be approached by admin in that case!!! You disregard your own orders as you see fit! YOU ARE A NUMPTIES GENTLEMEN.Your orders on this are explicitly clear and nowhere does it say you can demand a player to drop goods or be destroyed just cos YOU SAY he is going to Kusari!! In fact I am not even sure that your behaviour falls within the bounds of the NAVY ID on this matter. You are spoiling others players enjoyment of the server for you own amusement and breaking RP and your own rules to do it!! Rude, obnoxious, arrogant little kids! Ya make me ashamed to be british.

You really are taking the mickey now. I would suggest to anyone thinking of visiting Bretonia to steer well clear as the experience is marred completely by the presence of these idiots in the BAF. Even their so called admiral did not seem to understand their own orders regarding trade in tau systems. The only decent member seems to be ltCdr frost but it seems his lackies choose to disregard his instructions as they see fit! These guys are nothing but pirates. They have made Bretoia their own personal playground and nobody gets to do anything unless it is by their leave. This faction should be reviewed by the server admin immediately

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - MarvinCZ - 03-15-2009

Sir, I am the admiral you speak of.
I asked you one simple question, how do you intend to trade past two Kusari battleships with your Gateway trader, one right above the base you want to dock with. Your response to that was running and F1. Don't mind if I disregard your criticism at my person.

Before that, your response to BAF queries was OOC and rule-lawyering. Sir Reginald Notworthy is a Privateer. Not formally member of Bretonian Armed Forces (but part of BAF player faction, he was just in-RP) and he is not directly under regulars command. I believe the laws pointed out by Frost don't include Gateway supplying Holman in exceptions, if only because of the absurdity of such action - again referring to a Kusari Battleship right above the station.