Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dusty Lens - 09-30-2011

' Wrote:yep, not my, nor the BAF's problem

Well, gosh, if the Keeper wasn't acting as a BAF admiral in a blue ship why the following:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1560059

Admittedly I'm confounded.

But then, given the history of the subject at hand I imagine any common pedestrian would be well within his rights to paint me a fool for raising the topic.

But this wasn't a matter of roleplay, but of faction representation within the context of extremely curious accusations while employing very dubious personal conduct. Which summated into this cluster of accusation and retort.

I imagine that the sentiments wont be cleared on either side and we'll all continue to nurse our opinions of each other.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - FallenKnight - 09-30-2011

Dab's words are exactly what I think. Thank you for the understanding. Others of you please read what he sais because that is the way to prevent metagame. For year and half here I never metagamed and never will. That's my way.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Jam - 09-30-2011

' Wrote:There was a fight between the Mollys and the BAF. Instead of bringing his BAF in. He logged his Keeper, probably due to its superiority. Then he sided with the BAF against the Mollys. Specifically targeting Mollys. He didn't bother the BAF at all.

He behaved as a normal Keeper should. He browsed through the space (before the actual fight took place), he found a brawl, engaged. Nothing against Roleplay here.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Snak5 - 09-30-2011

' Wrote:Well, gosh, if the Keeper wasn't acting as a BAF admiral in a blue ship why the following:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1560059

Admittedly I'm confounded.

But then, given the history of the subject at hand I imagine any common pedestrian would be well within his rights to paint me a fool for raising the topic.
You are a fool. They have mods and admins and devs on their side.

I mean, why would FallenKnight mention it without any reason? Obviously it meant something.

@ Dab,

Being hostile to Mollys on ooRP basis makes his statements less than valid.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - arvg - 09-30-2011

K, fair enough.

Fallen is proud of being a BAFFER, sure we get that from his post to the Mollys. I don't agree at all, in fact I finished telling said players to buck up:

(The following skype convo is from the BAF skype channel and is posted by me)

Quote:[10:18:56 PM] Alvin.Katz: again
[10:19:00 PM] Alvin.Katz: they had to be refilled
[10:19:06 PM] Alvin.Katz: that tells you what?
[10:19:19 PM] Alvin.Katz: that you were thrashing the pants off them

[10:19:26 PM] Alvin.Katz: take it as a victory

[10:19:38 PM] Alvin.Katz: I ban talk of Gank in here
[10:19:42 PM] Alvin.Katz: Gank isn't QQ here

[10:19:51 PM] Alvin.Katz: GANK is <DELETED> props to you men

[10:20:14 PM] Alvin.Katz: they might as well have rolled out a red carpet, bowed down and presented their <SISTERS> to you, you're that damn awesome

[10:21:18 PM] Alvin.Katz: but seriously man if the Kusari are teeth chatteringly, knee-knockingly so scared they won't fight you without banging away on their E-channel screaming for 100 fighters to come help them

[10:22:06 PM] Alvin.Katz: then you've already won

I don't like the rage that goes on sometimes from battles. If someone gets bot fed, so what... if someone gets help, so what... it's part of the game. Fallen does need to learn this, he has a temper on him and as such can rage a bit. But then, so do most out there.

The point I am making is this.

This guy does this, that guy does that... Sun diving, planet diving, bot feeding, shield running, using missiles, sliding... gods there are hundreds of these little fiddly things that people don't like. It really doesn't matter, you take your licks, wipe the blood off your lip, get back up and get back out there and give 'em hell next time.

This is how I dealt with this, before I saw this feedback thing. So I hope that addresses this matter for those concerned.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Snak5 - 09-30-2011

' Wrote:- Here is when I had to take Dauntless and come to take out my men. In his vision you all fleed and probably with the words : "LOL BAF brough another bs" ... If that is what you had in mind, check the reason for our decision in one of the above points.
Did FallenKnight changed from his Keeper to BAF characters while being involved in this encounter?

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Daedric - 09-30-2011

' Wrote:He behaved as a normal Keeper should. He browsed through the space (before the actual fight took place), he found a brawl, engaged. Nothing against Roleplay here.

As Dusty said, the problem comes from not from him fighting on his Keeper. It comes from him seemly leading the BAF while on his Keeper. Read his feedback to the Mollys. He made it very clear he was part of the BAF in that fight.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Jam - 09-30-2011

' Wrote:As Dusty said, the problem comes from not from him fighting on his Keeper. It comes from him seemly leading the BAF while on his Keeper. Read his feedback to the Mollys. He made it very clear he was part of the BAF in that fight.
Not true. I led BAF forces.

EDIT: He was never in BAF group.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Daedric - 09-30-2011

' Wrote:As Dusty said, the problem comes from not from him fighting on his Keeper. It comes from him seemly leading the BAF while on his Keeper. Read his feedback to the Mollys. He made it very clear he was part of the BAF in that fight.

You can tell by his post in the Molly feedback that he considered himself part of the BAF forces, even though he was on his Keeper. That is the crux of the problem. He seems to have an issue with the Molly players and has no issue with using his Keeper to kill them on behalf of the BAF.

I'm not saying he led the BAF or was part of the BAF group. I'm saying, his attitude, as a prominent leader within the BAF is reason enough for alarm. Hence the alarm.

Anyways, I'm out. No reason to go back and forth.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - arvg - 09-30-2011

let me be clear again

What he does on his keeper is keeper business. I can't tell him not to fly his keeper in the way that he flies it, that's down to the Keepers to sort out.

What do you want me to do, ban him from flying his BAF ships because of something he did on another factions ships? You want me to tell him he's a bad puppy and spank his nose with a newspaper?

I am happy to deal with BAF problems, but this is a Keeper one.

He may have replied from a BAF point of view, but fallen identifies with the BAF the most, he probably should have neutralized his statements... but he's BAF in his mind, so what? We all have factional bias in mind when we write. It takes time to break out of it.

If you have something to say about him on a BAF ship, sure I can deal with it

If you have something to say about him in BAF RP on the forum, I can deal with it

but this is him expressing his PERSONAL opinion, on a non-rp board, when he fought in a battle on another factions ships.

THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO