Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Snak5 - 09-30-2011

Right. Alvin, you are putting a wall. You are avoiding confrontation to my question for example.

You can tell him to not talk from BAF PoV if he was not as BAF in the encounter. Is that hard?

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dusty Lens - 09-30-2011

' Wrote:let me be clear again

What he does on his keeper is keeper business. I can't tell him not to fly his keeper in the way that he flies it, that's down to the Keepers to sort out.

What do you want me to do, ban him from flying his BAF ships because of something he did on another factions ships? You want me to tell him he's a bad puppy and spank his nose with a newspaper?

I am happy to deal with BAF problems, but this is a Keeper one.

He may have replied from a BAF point of view, but fallen identifies with the BAF the most, he probably should have neutralized his statements... but he's BAF in his mind, so what? We all have factional bias in mind when we write. It takes time to break out of it.

If you have something to say about him on a BAF ship, sure I can deal with it

If you have something to say about him in BAF RP on the forum, I can deal with it

but this is him expressing his PERSONAL opinion, on another board, when he fought in a battle on another factions ships.

THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO

Weird. Whenever I've led a faction I've felt very empowered to address issues I felt were pertinent to the image of my faction.

I generally employed a method of addressing my concerns to the person in question with clear guidelines on what actions I would like to see in the future, with future occurrences of the undesired conduct resulting in expulsion.

But I am a very powerful person. I sometimes do, like, 20 pushups at a time. That's where that strength comes from. But it's not all in the arms, a lot of it's core. Gotta build that core.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - arvg - 09-30-2011

it is his personal opinion.

I am going to tell him to do no such thing.

What Fallen posts, and where, is down to him.

This is not Fallen's feedback, this is the BAF feedback.

if you have something to say about his conduct on a BAF ship, great, or something to say about his conduct in RP as a BAFFER, sure...

But as far as him personally, expressing his own opinions, he is free to do that in any way he chooses.

It simply isn't my problem.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Daedric - 09-30-2011

You could, you know, say you feel his attitude is wrong. I mean, that is the issue many of us are bringing forth. We are merely saying that we feel his attitude is a little screwed up considering he is a leader within your faction. Since he is a leader within this faction, his attitude could have an affect on the faction and its members.

I do not share your opinion, I am sorry.

This is none of my concern, you can take all of this to him directly yourselves. I recommend Personal Message or Skype.

But I wash my hands of this.

It simply isn't my, or the BAF's problem.

Did he took BAF ship out, named Dauntless ?

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dab - 09-30-2011

' Wrote:You could, you know, say you feel his attitude is wrong. I mean, that is the issue many of us are bringing forth. We are merely saying that we feel his attitude is a little screwed up considering he is a leader within your faction. Since he is a leader within this faction, his attitude could have an affect on the faction and its members.
But we don't feel his attitude is wrong.

I do feel, though, that the behavior of people to ignore posts is wrong. So please go back and read what I've posted. It represents our opinions on this situation.

If that is insufficient for you, then remember this;

' Wrote:It simply isn't my, or the BAF's problem.

We aren't Keepers and Keepers aren't us. Is this the Keeper feedback? I don't think so.

' Wrote:I do feel, though, that the behavior of people to ignore posts is wrong. So please go back and read what I've posted.
Why is my question being ignored then?

well, you usually instigate trouble.

You are also fishing for Sacntionable material... which you are not going to be given.

What fallen did or did not do, I suggest you file your report with the Admins

I also do not have the answer to your question, neither does Dab, we weren't there.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dusty Lens - 09-30-2011

I believe I do, to which the answer is: No.