Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Daedric - 09-30-2011

I fully understand the frustration in purposefully handicapping yourself. What I don't understand is attacking other community members for not doing the same. Which is exactly what Fallen did.

My concern/issue here is that Fallen clearly has an issue with the people who play the Mollys. Why? I can't be sure, nor do I care. I am hoping that the rest of the BAF| leadership prevents him from spreading this ooRP dislike to other faction members.

All I am asking is that you openly condemn Fallen's ooRP attack on other members of this community. As both of you are moderators, I know you both understand that such ooRP attacks/grudges only hurt the community.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - arvg - 09-30-2011

Fallen

You need to learn to understand the other side of the coin.

I propose, then, that you apply to join the Molly faction and see what it looks like from the other side.

A suggestion Dieter made a while ago for the BAF to do with the KNF.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - FallenKnight - 09-30-2011

' Wrote:A suggestion Dieter made a while ago for the BAF to do with the KNF.

Already done alvin. I will continue to slaughter bretonians in the name of the Immortal God Emperor:)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dieter Schprokets - 09-30-2011

Need a Molly too.

And a Corsair.

And an Outcast.

And a KSP

And an RM

And a Hessian.

And a Blood Dragon.

And a Freelancer.

And a Pie-rat.

And a GRN

And a...

Join [A] today.

(Glad I came to this thread late.)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Zelot - 09-30-2011

Alright, this discussion is at an end. Savy? Here's the deal, Alvin answered his feelings on this about 20 posts back. Everyone ignored it. Let me repost it here for everyone.

Quote:[10:18:56 PM] Alvin.Katz: again
[10:19:00 PM] Alvin.Katz: they had to be refilled
[10:19:06 PM] Alvin.Katz: that tells you what?
[10:19:19 PM] Alvin.Katz: that you were thrashing the pants off them

[10:19:26 PM] Alvin.Katz: take it as a victory

[10:19:38 PM] Alvin.Katz: I ban talk of Gank in here
[10:19:42 PM] Alvin.Katz: Gank isn't QQ here

[10:19:51 PM] Alvin.Katz: GANK is <DELETED> props to you men

[10:20:14 PM] Alvin.Katz: they might as well have rolled out a red carpet, bowed down and presented their <SISTERS> to you, you're that damn awesome

[10:21:18 PM] Alvin.Katz: but seriously man if the Kusari are teeth chatteringly, knee-knockingly so scared they won't fight you without banging away on their E-channel screaming for 100 fighters to come help them

[10:22:06 PM] Alvin.Katz: then you've already won

Dusty and Deidric, faction leaders get to run thier faction. You might not agree with them, you dont have to agree with them, but it's thier faction, with all the ups and downs. You have both been in faction leadership. If I was in your faction and you wanted to tell me how to express my opinion when it doesnt relate directly to the faction, I wouldnt be in your faction anymore. You asked, they answered, several times. Walk away.

Fallen, dude, you need to learn to cool out and calm down before posting. I can see why people are bringing this up. You don't do any help to yourself, the Keepers or the BAF in this situation. Joining the Molly's aint a bad idea, you really do seem to have an issue with them. Aside from that, brining up things about other factions that you faction has been involved in, at least in the short term past is never a smart idea. Something about glass houses. Walk away.

Arthur, You were answered several times, yet kept trying to find some reason to sanction someone. And you say you dont have a similar bias against other factions? Come on brother, IND just a little? Please. And you wonder why people treat you the way they do here. Walk away.

Alvin, keep on keepin on, although you should have stepped out of this pages ago when you first said you were going to. Walk away, head held high.

That said, everyone go have fun. This topic of discussion is officially over.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - arvg - 03-02-2012

Ladies an Gents

The Bretonian Armed Forces is undergoing a complete restructure, revamp and a change in tactics / people.

This complete overhaul is designed to fix the perception of the BAF as well as correct behaviour in the ranks that has been detrimental to server play.

This is not going to be easy, but I am asking all of you to help the BAF become an exemplary faction once more.

And that means taking and listening to your feed back.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Kaze - 03-02-2012

Well.

BAF.

What can i say?

Had my share of bad runs, had my share of good runs.

No faction is impervious to some bad conduct in the past, but it's good to see that you want to improve the image that the server has of you.

To be honest, the last couple of bouts i had with BAF| were very enjoyable.

One was in the Cambridge gate in New London, very nice furball for a good 10-20 minutes.
Other one was in Leeds. And it went good. No one died though xD

And i have 0 complaints to make about your low brass, they all do great ingame.

I do believe that your idea of getting both the GRN and BAF to move at the same time for some mini-events is quite epic. Brings some action to this mod. (yawn)

Special kudos to Leroy and his fricking Tempie tank.

<3

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Stefan - 03-11-2012

Thought I should drop a line.

On the past days/weeks I have been fairly active with my Gaian and had a couple of encounters with the BAF already.

It has been fun and really enjoyable. We've had a few bouts, of course, but always result of some lenghy-tasty rp. Keep up the work, it's good to see Bretonia activity.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Reverend Del - 05-28-2012

And once again the BAF needs a little restructuring. That is to say, one leader steps down another steps up. That would be me. As of now I am in command of the BAF. Address all your complaints, gratitude, and plaudits to me.
Beyond the change in direct leadership, nothing of note to note.

And my usual policy on feedback threads applies to all my lovely little Baffies. No posting except via my direct approval of the content of your post.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Tobi44 - 09-19-2012

Alright then I'm not the person that is really ticked off but you might want to give the people running the bounty board registration a shove because he hasn't touched it in months which is just terrible. Tsk tsk tsk or fire the person doing it lol.