Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dashiell - 09-19-2012

ye, we should sue!

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Miranda - 09-19-2012

Its good to see a faction that has such a commitment to fairplay. I've seen a number of battles now where BAF players have sat out, or asked others to sit out to keep the sides balanced.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Tobi44 - 09-19-2012

Agrees with Miranda to btw.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Pacific - 09-19-2012

The Bretonia Bounty Board is Runed and Managed by the Bretonian Police Authority. I will give them a heads up.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - FallenKnight - 10-31-2012

This notification is to all of you which will post in our feedback in future.

From today on the BAF feedback thread will use a "blank" system which will allow us to act swiftly and more accurate in dealing with problems inside the faction. It will also reduce the length of the discussion in these important threads as well as the misunderstanding, insults, scam and etc.
All you need to do is fill the blank and we will handle the rest. The more information you give us, the better.
Please share any good or bad interactions you had with us. If they were good we can only be happy about it, if they were bad - we will do our best to solve the problems.

Thank you for reading this.

Quote:BAF Feedback Blank
-Short Information-
1. Your Exact Character Name:
2. BAF Exact Character/s Name/s:
3. System:
4. Issues in RP or PVP:

-Full Information-
1. Situation (what happened):
2. Attached images from the Game:
3. Attached DSAce log file:

-Proposals-
1. What is your opinion about this?
2. What would you recommend us?

-Questions-
(If you have some questions, write them here)

-Congratulations-
(If you had a nice interaction with us, write a short info about it)

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Rodnas - 10-31-2012

BAF Feedback Blank
-Short Information-
1. Your Exact Character Name:Trueno Benitez in all variations
2. BAF Exact Character/s Name/s: those who start with BAF|
3. System:Cambridge, New London
4. Issues in RP or PVP: RP

-Full Information-
1. Situation I have a blast with you guys whenever we meet.:

-Proposals-
I like it very much

Multiply like rabbits so i can get more cool interactions with you

-Questions-
Is it too annoying that i favour running and trash talking or is it still ok?

-Congratulations-
Honestly, you guys are what makes me want to pirate in Bretonia all day long, i never had one bad encounter with you and always had the feeling you care about my fun as well as yours Smile

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Omi - 11-24-2013

Doesn't look like this thread's seen much use recently, but since I actually have some feedback, I guess I'll bump it up there for you.

BAF Feedback Blank
-Short Information-
1. Your Exact Character Name: GRN|Katsuko.Komatsu
2. BAF Exact Character/s Name/s: BAF|A-HMS-Conqueror
3. System: Magellan
4. Issues in RP or PVP: When your Dunkirk is fed four or five full refills of bots & bats by indie LNS/SFC/whatever carriers and dreadnoughts, there is literally no way five or so Cougars are going to kill it - ever. It does nothing but waste my time and the time of others, and is about the furthest thing from fair play that I can imagine.

-Full Information-
1. Situation (what happened): BAF|A-HMS-Conqueror parked in Magellan. Gets shot at by GRN| Cougars. Uses regens to heal to full. Is shot at again by Cougars. Gets fed regens by indie LNS. Heals to full.

This repeats a couple of times, but I think you get the idea. I'm sure you're aware that a Dunkirk is not instakillable by five or so Cougars under any circumstances, and that therefore a Dunkirk with a practically limitless supply of nanobots and shield batteries is therefore, for all intents & purposes, unkillable.

2. Attached images from the Game: There are none of the actual feed itself, because Freelancer lags up something shocking when I hit printscreen. Even so, whoever was flying the Conqueror knows damn well that this happened, and I expect him/her to be made aware of this post. I'm not out to crucify him/her - I don't even care who it was - just that it doesn't happen again.
3. Attached DSAce log file: N/A for feeding, unless you want to see us talking about in group chat.

-Proposals-

I think it's stupid and pointless and it wasted my time.

Tell whoever was flying the Conqueror that that sort of thing is not on.

-Questions-
(If you have some questions, write them here)

N/A

-Congratulations-
(If you had a nice interaction with us, write a short info about it)

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - FallenKnight - 11-24-2013

@Omicega, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I would like to inform you that we've been notified about this incident in Magellan early. It seems you are correct that GRN (in 7 ships) were attacking this lone dunkirk and it happens that the LNS around him simply decided to help him with their own regens.
With all due to respect but so far there is nothing even close to "abusement" of the system as long as these LNS capital ships were NOT retreating to refill and bring back more b/b. If it's true that you were 7 then what is the problem to fight 3-4 caps with no regens? Even if all of them give him their own resources, they would be vulnerable to your attacks. In theory you nearly killed them all.

Also, thank you again for using the blank system. We will further discuss this with Conqueror and will do our best to bring you better interractions with BAF|. But I will ask you about one thing - please dont allow your emotions to overthrow your judgment because its clear, from your info, that you are angry of something that is not a direct abuse of the game mechanics.
(In RP none LNS or LN would watch 1 dunkirk get blown by 7 bombers)

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Haste - 11-25-2013

Edit: previous comment removed. Wasn't very nice in hindsight.

Regardless of the poor form displayed which is apparently a-okay by BAF| standards, I had fun. Lone Dunkirk is a somewhat silly statement, however. Hopefully I can illustrate that with a screenshot tomorrow.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Omi - 11-25-2013

(11-24-2013, 11:30 PM)FallenKnight Wrote: [words]

I know at least one GRN| ran out of cruise disruptors trying to stop the LNS- from disengaging to restock. Therefore, I'm disinclined to believe that there was indeed a truly limited supply of bots/bats. Even if there was, I'd like to point out that it was still poor form by the Dunkirk to force us to burn through literally 5000+ nanobots/shield batteries just to have any hope of scoring a kill, especially while your Dunkirk and the assorted LNS were having much less trouble insta'ing a few unlucky Cougars and Lynxes. Blue messages aren't everything, sure, but if you are going to deny us any sort of reasonable win-condition at all then we may as well go and fire SNACs into an NPC battleship for an hour or two instead. It would be somewhere around the same level of fun and offer roughly the same amount of roleplay to boot.

If your reply is in fact indicative of BAF|'s stance on capital ship bot feeding then all I can say is that I am very disappointed. I hope you reconsider. BAF|, considering its long, long history on the server, should be a role model for other factions at this point, and I feel that they should certainly be more than capable of sporting play.