Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - AlphaWolf215 - 11-11-2016

Kalh,

Thank you for bringing these concerns and recommendations to us. It's actually a coincidence that we was chatting about this just a few days ago as something we too wish to see improve.

Now, I will not discredit Thunderer for switching sides. This has always been a thing he does (god knows I've been on the receiving end numerous times), and is always done with the intention of fair play in mind. I don't care how much you (or anyone else) complains about it. That is to be commended.

Secondly, unfortunately I was not present, so my understanding of the situation is hazy at best. However to my understanding it was you refusing to go in and fight, leaving our forces to overwhelming odds. Please, if you intend to fight with us, fight WITH us.

I don't know anything of the inappropriate names (and have no evidence to support such a claim), but I know first hand that you can be aggressive in the way you speak to people. Perhaps it was the way you refused to help that caused that? It's not something I condone, just speculation, and food for thought for the future.

I thank you for providing this feedback, and invite you to ask/question here if you require more information.

~Joe

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Kalhmera - 11-11-2016

I Admit i was a little overbearing, and i will try to work on that

but as for me "However to my understanding it was you refusing to go in and fight, leaving our forces to overwhelming odds" is inaccurate. Myself and two of my fighters was being held up by some unlawfuls in Magellan... after we dealt with them i went straight to Leeds only to find the RNS Surrounding one of your ships... As i checked the group there was plenty of HMS around to support him but as per usual, they were clear off in another sector doing their own thing and or not even in the system. At that point i did not see it wise to even try to assist as the current target was already under massive fire and there was nothing i could do.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Thunderer - 11-12-2016

Hi. I was on the RNS-Tonnant. These are the events as I have seen them and, after my death, as I have reconstructed them according to what those involved, from both sides, have told me.

The Bretonians cooperated as well as they could, but the smog cloud made my Valor hard to see, so an Exile destroyer and an indie Dunkirk got too close by accident, and died as a result. After that I was killed by a cloaky 3 cerb dreadnought, but my reinforcements had already arrived. The dreadnought was overpowered in melee, and the Crecy was cruised upon and shot from point blank. By the time you were done with whatever kept you busy in Magellan and finally arrived, the BAF|HMS-Victoria, a LABC, was the only Allied ship remaining. That is why there was no unified force to support you. It wasn't as serious as you might think, though. One of the two Valors was dry and at 5% health, and the Obstinate, their only CD-er, was inferior to the Victoria by stats, armament and probably skill and remaining nanobots as well. This could have been a victory for the Allies, but unfortunately the Victoria lacked support, and was ultimately silenced by the focused effort of the GRN.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Corile - 11-23-2016

Pathetic performance. Learn to fight fairly or don't fight at all.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Malmsteen - 11-23-2016

Deleted on BAF leader request

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Jack_Henderson - 11-23-2016

Corile has a real point here. Whenever BAF was targetted (when fighting in O3-O5 hole), they ran to the O3 base and hugged it as if it was a teddy bear. Using that, and countless restocking (on the complete Bretonian team) made this fight pretty lame.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Malmsteen - 11-23-2016

Deleted on BAF leader request

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Shaggy - 11-23-2016

(11-23-2016, 10:43 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: Corile has a real point here. Whenever BAF was targetted (when fighting in O3-O5 hole), they ran to the O3 base and hugged it as if it was a teddy bear. Using that, and countless restocking (on the complete Bretonian team) made this fight pretty lame.

I admit to docking due to lag, I was getting yellow lag and red lag like no tomorrow, i closed all programs that I had running and yet was still getting huge lag, but I was not getting any lag before I even reached Omega 3 and Omega 5 where that fight was happening. I also have a very good internet so I do not know but that was why I left and docked.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Thunderer - 11-23-2016

I can assure you that no one in the BAF|, the official faction, restocked. I did hear one indie saying that they had replenished ammo, though, but I was busy being shot at by a lot of Corsairs and couldn't do anything about it. I don't know about fairness by numbers, but I know that I was shot at by a lot of Corsairs. I did hug Douglas Station, which was because I was ordered to, which is probably because I was shot at by a lot of Corsairs. I do occupy a higher position with another character of mine, but my fighter is flown by a lieutenant, as I have no idea whatsoever of what to do in a snub fight, so I am commanded instead of commanding. I don't know what happened later, because I died, which is due to, as I've already mentioned, being shot at by a lot of Corsairs.

BAF|Lt.Lowden.Graves

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Wesker - 11-23-2016

remove this sorry, it wasnt a bad reply but at the same time the HC doesnt want non-HC members to reply, sorry