Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Lythrilux - 07-29-2018

To the people saying to hell with fairplay and etiquette:

Yeah, you can waggle your fingers and adopt your holier-than-thou attitude of how this is an RP server and how we need to be 100% realistic as militaries to a tee, but also remember this is a GAME. People PLAY this GAME to have FUN. When you see a hostile player, you shouldn't be thinking to yourselves "this is a hostile combatant, I must kill them through any means necessary". Christ, no! What are you, the terminator?

We're fighting wars where the same characters are seemingly able to survive encounters over and over again and Battleships are magically repaired after two hours (and in some cases, 30). To top it off, we have slips of paper that tell us what we can and can't do. The list goes on. How can you argue for approaching encounters realistically in an arcade game (with an RP server within).

@Gagadug.'s attitude is how you should deal with things. Not "expect to get repeatedly piled on because we're robots incapable of grasping the fact that this is a game people play to have fun".

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - St.Denis - 07-29-2018

(07-29-2018, 12:38 PM)Gagadug. Wrote: And at last, as much as I appreciate constructive feedback about the BAF| I would advise to go to the BPA) feedback thread for feedback about this faction, the BAF| HC will not be able to do anything about their misbehaviours even if we wanted to.

Just to add further to Gagadug's Post, please feel free to give us feedback. Without it, and specifics, there is nothing the BPA) HC can talk to their Members about.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Spectre - 08-19-2018

[Image: vMG2I6S.png]

I'll admit that I do some pretty gamey things, but when I drop feedback to someone inside of the faction discord, the last thing I expect to be responded with is retaliatory feedback on something that happened weeks ago. I tried to give feedback in a contained environment, but all it got me was an argument from someone who, and this is a lean, I can only assume was HC judging by where they were ranked in the discord lineup.

If this is how a BAF| HC member responds to feedback from their own faction, God may well have to save the queen.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Thunderer - 08-19-2018

You're in the BAF|, though. What's the point of posting here?

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Spectre - 08-19-2018

If it can't be handled properly in private, I'll make it pubic.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Gagadug. - 08-20-2018

From everything I could take out of the conversation in the chat and talking with Kaze it seems to me like the BHG gunboats were shooting you alone, till you attacked Kaze. I have to reject the accusation of unfair play in that case. The BHG indies are doing their own thing and we have no means to do anything about them. If you then decide to open fire on another, not partaking party it is to be expected that they defend themselves.

I would also appreciate if you had just waited a few minutes till I was able to react. Having a conversation with someone directly involved doesnt seem like a very viable way of solving such matters, even if they are in the HC of said faction. I would advice to solve the personal issues between the two of you that are very apparently playing a role in this whole story...

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - DarkTails - 03-10-2019

Very sad that a 'good' faction such as BAF had dropped it's standards altogether really. 12 people to kill 5 ships? You people have lost your minds. I knew I should've logged off when I did, no point in trying to bother, really.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Chronicron - 05-16-2020

Sadly I couldn't record everything, but nonetheless, here are some small bits of what happened not so long ago.

Highly disappointed in you as I remember you were allowing snubs to have their fights without intervening as caps. Especially if you have an advantage.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Thunderer - 05-16-2020

The BAF has every player's best interests at heart. However, recently the SCRA has been hugging our spawn point on Planet Exeter with capital ships, so it was decided that a POB should be built to cover it. I did not expect the SCRA to besiege it because the SCRA also has a POB in Omega-47 that is weak on health and attacking Isca would thus mean losing Novgorod. I hate POB sieges because lolwuttery like this happens during those, as saving the POB is priority over fair fights, which is why Isca was only built once we were sure enough that it would not be besieged.

I did not expect the Enclave to besiege it either because Exeter is far from the frontlines and there's Bretonian POBs that are a lot closer, yet they were not besieged.

I would also like fair fights, but as long as Isca is under siege, defending it will be priority. If the siege is cancelled, then the siege of Novgorod Orbital will also be cancelled. I hope that you understand.

Furthermore, since you complained about unfair fights, I hope that we will not have anything like this happen again, provided that there is no POB siege?

Additionally, I also hope that your experience on your Coalition characters will not affect the judgement of your Core characters?

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Couden - 06-04-2020

If I only once again will be a good opinion about the Bretonian Playerbase which is complaining about gang and then Killing one Destroyer with one BBC and 2 Carriers. I wonder if their bias working for the Enclave too. Neverless to say that you have rushed yout Carriers to the Snubs when you have already Wesker and other snubs in 52. Baf are Gays nowadays.