Discovery Gaming Community
Sirius Terror Squad, Recruitment, Description - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Sirius Terror Squad, Recruitment, Description (/showthread.php?tid=140090)

Pages: 1 2 3

Sirius Terror Squad, Recruitment, Description - Dracarys - 06-06-2016

Information
Name: Sirius Terror Squad
Tag: [S.T.S]
ID: Xenos
IFF: Xenos
Base: Colorado

Description

Our objectives are the police hard to make life and promote piracy throughout Sirius . We are often raids and occupations with a large fleet companies to once again spread terror .

Many of our members are battle -tested and know to fight back . We are a clan who are also new people in MP a chance . Z.z. We are still Membersuche and would welcome applications : ] !

We also say no to NAP's and alliances , as long as they correspond to our ideas .

The individual squads are led by their respective leaders that deny each other .
The reputation outwardly , of course with all the same and is in a coordinated manner .
We will share a base and support each other in fights . Thus, outwardly as a great association that occur " Sirius Terror Squad "

Application
Post in this thread, and the designated recruitment officer will respond to your needs and questions. Additionally, you may contact any member in-game, but the recruitment officer will probably best fit your needs. Please post your ship's name ( in the format [S.T.S]-Name) here.

RE: Sirius Terror Squad, Recruitment, Description - Piombo65 - 06-06-2016

Another Xeno unofficial faction? No offence but How much there are now?

RE: Sirius Terror Squad, Recruitment, Description - sindroms - 06-06-2016

Considering that Xenos aren't active at all even with said number of unofficial groups - apparently not enough.

EDIT: Oh, right. The group.

Your write-up is bad. I do not know what kind of battleship you have with a Xeno ID, but it seems you are missing a few key elements. I suggest you look up a few threads and start over. Also, google translator does not help.

RE: Sirius Terror Squad, Recruitment, Description - Burning - 06-06-2016

You can't fly a battleship using the Xeno ID (as far as I know). I recommend you to play within already existing player factions rather than creating your own. You don't seem to have a clue of the Xenos' lore, and the write-up is definitely to be done better. This is not meant to be offensive, by the way.

Welcome to Discovery and have fun with what you're going to do!

RE: Sirius Terror Squad, Recruitment, Description - Laura C. - 06-06-2016

(06-06-2016, 02:45 PM)Vogeltopia Wrote: Our objectives are the police hard to make life and promote piracy throughout Sirius . We are often raids and occupations with a large fleet companies to once again spread terror .
Don´t forget to read your ID limitations properly. It will be hard to promote piracy through Sirius because you can´t attack any ships outside of your Zone of Influence which consists only of Liberty, systems directly bordering Liberty, Humboldt, Vespucci, Shikoku (as far as I know).

RE: Sirius Terror Squad, Recruitment, Description - Xenon - 06-06-2016

Good luck and think about extending and expanding your write-up more.

RE: Sirius Terror Squad, Recruitment, Description - Hannibal - 06-06-2016

i'd advise you to stop making new factions and join others so you can gain experience and maybe some day in the future be able to create a faction yourself..

with that being said you need to start reading about the faction of which the id you use at least..

RE: Sirius Terror Squad, Recruitment, Description - Radion - 06-06-2016

I have to agree with the others in this thread. This isn't a very good write-up, and you seem to be creating a faction just for the sake of creating a faction. It's a shame, because Xenos have the potential to have some great RP, and the leader of USI, one of the largest inRP sponsors of Xenos I would love to see a well done Xeno faction so that I can focus on the more shady side of Universal. Unfortunately, that will have to wait for another day.

RE: Sirius Terror Squad, Recruitment, Description - Dracarys - 06-06-2016

I write this for the beggining i will update it when i actualy whant more. Cheers ?

RE: Sirius Terror Squad, Recruitment, Description - Pavel - 06-06-2016

(06-06-2016, 03:07 PM)Vogeltopia Wrote: I write this for the beggining i will update it when i actualy whant more. Cheers ?

Sure thing man! Big Grin