Discovery Gaming Community
What kind of Discovery video would you like to see - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: What kind of Discovery video would you like to see (/showthread.php?tid=140641)

Pages: 1 2

What kind of Discovery video would you like to see - DragonRider - 06-27-2016

I've been wanting to make a meaningful Discovery video/s for a long time now. I have ideas, but I have not made anything due to various reasons.

And besides, why put effort in a video when nobody's going to watch it?

So with that said, what kind of video would you like to see?

Let's play? Comedy? Story - character thing? Parody?

RE: What kind of Discovery video would you like to see - Lythrilux - 06-27-2016

A comedy or parodoy would be kinda cool. Something light hearted. Too many serious videos. @evanz went against the norm and produced something comedic for the video contest a while back and I thought it was a nice breath of fresh air. Would be neat if other people followed that pursuit a bit too Big Grin

RE: What kind of Discovery video would you like to see - Thyrzul - 06-27-2016

(06-27-2016, 11:28 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: A comedy or parodoy would be kinda cool.

So something about Core?

I'd say something heroic action, or one with darker tone, perhaps both combined. With battles, but during these the heroic and darker themes shouldn't center around arbitrarily chosen protagonist and antagonist sides, but victories and losses. Perhaps a compilation of mulitple battles.

RE: What kind of Discovery video would you like to see - Thunderer - 06-28-2016

(06-27-2016, 11:28 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: A comedy or parodoy would be kinda cool. Something light hearted. Too many serious videos.

RE: What kind of Discovery video would you like to see - TheShooter36 - 06-28-2016

(06-28-2016, 12:03 AM)Thunderer Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 11:28 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: A comedy or parodoy would be kinda cool. Something light hearted. Too many serious videos.

RE: What kind of Discovery video would you like to see - Lythrilux - 06-28-2016

(06-27-2016, 11:59 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: So something about Core?

Sure, a video with any other faction is just extremely boring and uninteresting.
cheeky banter

RE: What kind of Discovery video would you like to see - Sombs - 06-28-2016

Sindroms Wrote:

That's Discovery comedy.

RE: What kind of Discovery video would you like to see - kenshin156 - 06-28-2016

I would actually enjoy some "captain's log" style video, regarding some actual exploration / discvoeries
I dunno... get to LXP-48N which everyone seems to have forgotten about or doesn't mention anymore, make an exploration trip video or something.
I dunno. Things like that are cool and can hype 8 )

RE: What kind of Discovery video would you like to see - Sombs - 06-28-2016

I like the videos @SeaFalcon does, as they musically supported show the progress he makes with his characters (or just Miri Keating with Auxesia). However, I find kill-compilations lame, I like some of Spazzies funny videos or videos that actually tell a small story. Something where you say "And what comes next!?" without meaning it sarcastic.

RE: What kind of Discovery video would you like to see - Connor - 06-28-2016

You can help out with something big I'm doing if you want Big Grin

Which reminds me. I need to make that event...