Discovery Gaming Community
Single Player - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Single Player (/showthread.php?tid=140826)

Single Player - Commander ZooM - 07-03-2016

Wanted to test a few ships while the server was down, but it seems the single player is well out of date, ships are wrong bases arnt there systems have different names, do updates not happen through the launcher for single player?

eg Arras base isnt in single player, bustard ship is not the same model thats in the server, its some ship i have never seen before

is there another patch or something i have to download to update single player

RE: Single Player - Alex Navajero - 07-03-2016

(07-03-2016, 02:14 PM)Dark-Kningh Wrote: Wanted to test a few ships while the server was down, but it seems the single player is well out of date, ships are wrong bases arnt there systems have different names, do updates not happen through the launcher for single player?

eg Arras base isnt in single player, bustard ship is not the same model thats in the server, its some ship i have never seen before

Bustard is gonna be replaced with this carrier model which is called Platypus.
SP is a bit ahead in some things.

RE: Single Player - Commander ZooM - 07-03-2016

(07-03-2016, 02:35 PM)Alex Navajero Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 02:14 PM)Dark-Kningh Wrote: Wanted to test a few ships while the server was down, but it seems the single player is well out of date, ships are wrong bases arnt there systems have different names, do updates not happen through the launcher for single player?

Bustard is gonna be replaced with this carrier model which is called Platypus.
SP is a bit ahead in some things.

Really? well that sucks, the ship in SP is a ugly peace of **** and replacing the bustard with that is just stupid if you ask me not to mention it will completely ruin a major RP for our faction, no good no good at all!!!!

Enjoy this washboard with one BS secondary turret.
At least, now it has a cruiser shield, not transport.

RE: Single Player - Commander ZooM - 07-03-2016

(07-03-2016, 02:41 PM)Alex Navajero Wrote: Enjoy this washboard with one BS secondary turret.
At least, now it has a cruiser shield, not transport.

there is not at least, faction will simply be not getting it or have to sell it as soon as the change is made as the current bustard is classed as a liner it is the largest a freelancer can have, the new 1 however you said will be a carrier class,
second shield didn't matter it was intended to be a RP ship, and was ideal for it right look nice and clean looking almost perfect for the intended RP as a science vessel, the new one thats in SP right now is ugly, dirty looking and just will not do!
Guess thats that RP done and dusted before it even started, sad news indeed.

(07-03-2016, 02:58 PM)Dark-Kningh Wrote: there is not at least, faction will simply be not getting it or have to sell it as soon as the change is made as the current bustard is classed as a liner it is the largest a freelancer can have, the new 1 however you said will be a carrier class,
second shield didn't matter it was intended to be a RP ship, and was ideal for it right look nice and clean looking almost perfect for the intended RP as a science vessel, the new one thats in SP right now is ugly, dirty looking and just will not do!
Guess thats that RP done and dusted before it even started, sad news indeed.

My thoughts are based on rumours, I don't know for sure which class this ship will have.