Discovery Gaming Community
Faction Break (A Shizune Notice) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Faction Break (A Shizune Notice) (/showthread.php?tid=140969)

Faction Break (A Shizune Notice) - Shizune - 07-09-2016

Right, before anyone jumps the gun, and starts asking what the heck is wrong with me and stuff, I'll get to the bottom line here, at this point, I just got back from almost a long break and already my stress is reaching levels it should not. I'm not leaving, but I am taking a break from my factions and going to fly as an indy for a little while. For those that are worried or think it was someone that did this, no one did, don't worry and I'm fine, but I've just gotten to a point where I've burned myself out and I can't keep going. Just like Jazzi, I'm going to limit myself the best I can for a week or so and see how things go, to those respected faction leaders, see below.

LH: I get I just came back and you have high hopes for me, I don't want to let you down but at this point, Idk if I can keep going, I've gotten to a point that my stress keeps making me leave and I believe I will call it quits for now, I apologize to the LH leader and Cael for this sudden action, but I just can't keep going, I'm sorry. I'll see if I can renew myself once summer is over, but at this point I just can't, to the girl who brought me back (I won't say the LH's name here) thank you for checking in on me, but at this point I can't keep going, at least for now

Order: Golly, I know you told me to say something if I needed to and I will for now. Some stress has come from the Order but its nothing major, its mostly the stressful stuff we've already talked about which you know personally. At this point, I'm going to, for a week again, step down from my position as 3iC, I'll see about coming back but at this point, idk if I can, I'm just..burnt, thank you for being there for me when I needed you guys, I'll still be here but, just not in a faction

BD: I get I have a job to do, but to much stress has thus far come from BD as well, its nothing you guys did, nor those we play against either, yet just like in the past, I can't keep going and I've reached my limit, at this time I'll be stepping down as 2iC and turning the position over to Jeremy, Arbi, I hope your still there and will hold the fort till, or if I come back, thank you.

K'Hara: I get I leave alot, but at this point, Idk if I should stay, its nothing anyone did, but I've just reached the end of my ropes and am struggling to even RP my K'Hara anymore. I apologize to those that had RP with me, but at this point I can't keep going.

Everyone else I forgot: I apologize again, I'm not leaving but faction stress is something I can't handle well anymore, Explorer/Leam spoke to me and we had it out about stuff and it was thanks to him that I've been so lax and easy going as of late. But at this point, I feel like I'm about to burn out, and I rather step down before that happens, I enjoy my time here on discovery, so I don't want to burn out and snap, so this is my notice that I'll be leaving the factions I'm currently in

(Another reason I'm making this, is so other leaders can see it just in case skype chat's get messy once I leave em.)

Thank you for understanding
Shiz-

RE: Faction Break (A Shizune Notice) - Venkman - 07-09-2016

Ok.

RE: Faction Break (A Shizune Notice) - WesternPeregrine - 07-09-2016

Time for summer break I see. Enjoy the sun and real life stress, which is the fuel that power our urges for Discovery. See you in a few.

RE: Faction Break (A Shizune Notice) - Xenon - 07-09-2016

Enjoy your vacation from official factions and have fun as an indie
Good luck and see you around.

RE: Faction Break (A Shizune Notice) - Black Widow - 07-09-2016

(07-09-2016, 08:44 PM)OK Bot Wrote: Ok.

RE: Faction Break (A Shizune Notice) - Explorer487 - 07-10-2016

(07-09-2016, 09:37 PM)Widow Black Wrote:
(07-09-2016, 08:44 PM)OK Bot Wrote: Ok.

You're still here? huh.

--
Enjoy the break i suppose Shiz. Already said this over skype but for good measure Smile