Discovery Gaming Community
Omega War Part I [ July 15th, 18:00 UTC] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Omega War Part I [ July 15th, 18:00 UTC] (/showthread.php?tid=140999)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Omega War Part I [ July 15th, 18:00 UTC] - Tabris - 07-10-2016

SCENARIO

With the threat of Omega-49 greatly diminished the Triumvirate turned it's attention towards another tempting target, the Omega-3 System, a vital link between the Federal Republic of Rheinland and the Kingdom of Bretonia which was made even more crucial due to it's latest transformation into a retreat for the refugee's of Planet Leeds after the Gallic Invasion forced many citizens to flee towards 'safer' space. Striking at the Sprauge Defense Fleet would leave the system vulnerable to further assaults by both the Mollys and Red Hessians who frequently ambushed House Corporate shipping in addition to the potential of wresting Sprague from Bretonian control.

Bretonia however despite being in a state of intense warfare with the Kingdom of Gallia was not defeated and with the Cambridge Defense Fleet bolstering Sprauge's defenses it looks to be a harsh fight between both forces. War had come to Omega-3, will Bretonia prevail against the forces against them? Or will yet another proud part of the Kingdom fall to outside forces?

- The Triumvirate Forces shall RV at G6 near the Omega-9 Jump Hole and move to D5 to engage the Sprauge Defense Fleet

- Bretonia's Sprauge Defense Fleet will wait for the enemy at D5 orbiting Sprauge and move out of the Planet's defensive perimeter to engage the enemy at will. (No hugging Sprauge's defenses).

If successful the Omega War Arc will continue with Rheinland and Omega-7 in Part II.

RULES
It's standard rules, All ship types and setups allowed so long as it's ship-class conforms to the slots below.. Feel free to apply folks and also switching sides to achieve balance would be nice and is allowed before the battle. Cloaking Devices may only be used if a ship wants to withdraw from the battle and has no intention to return. If you do not apply here kindly do not show up to respect those involved. Thank you!

SIGN-UP

Triumvirate Forces [ Coalition-Red Hessian-Mollys ]
Battleship/Dreadnought: [RHA]RHB-Jormungand
Cruiser: [RHA]RHD-Vergeltung
Cruiser: [RHA] cruiser
Gunboat: SCRA|CPW-Cheylabinsk
Bomber:
Bomber: [RHA]Stuka
Fighter: SCRA|Nikita.Tabakov
Fighter: SCRA|Mehmed.Selim
Fighter:
Fighter:

Bretonia [ BAF/BIS/BPA ]

Battleship/Dreadnought: BAF|HMS-Thunderer
Cruiser: BAF|HMS-Avon
Cruiser: HMS-Harmony
Gunboat:
Bomber: Whenawhere
Bomber:
Fighter: A.Cup.Of.Tea
Fighter: Murky
Fighter: Victoria.Reaser
Fighter: IB-AF|Edmond.Lawrence

RE: Omega War Part I [ July 15th, 18:00 UTC] - Cardinal - 07-10-2016

Triumvirate Gunboat: SCRA|CPW-Cheylabinsk
Ship: Storm

RE: Omega War Part I [ July 15th, 18:00 UTC] - Venkman - 07-10-2016

A.Cup.Of.Tea - BAF VHF

RE: Omega War Part I [ July 15th, 18:00 UTC] - Shaggy - 07-10-2016

HMS-Harmony - Cruiser BAF Side

RE: Omega War Part I [ July 15th, 18:00 UTC] - TheSauron - 07-10-2016

BAF|A-HMS-Islay or BAF|HMS-Torshavn, both are GBs, not sure which one I'll bring.

RE: Omega War Part I [ July 15th, 18:00 UTC] - Thunderer - 07-10-2016

BAF|HMS-Thunderer, Dunkirk. Cold and confident.

RE: Omega War Part I [ July 15th, 18:00 UTC] - Clavius - 07-10-2016

Murky - BAF fighter

RE: Omega War Part I [ July 15th, 18:00 UTC] - Tabris - 07-10-2016

All folks added. Still need Triumvirate folks to apply, both Indy and official. Smile Remember, only YOU can stop Imperialism. Wink

RE: Omega War Part I [ July 15th, 18:00 UTC] - Apollon - 07-10-2016

Victoria.Reaser, Templar. It has a Privateer ID, it it's applicable.

RE: Omega War Part I [ July 15th, 18:00 UTC] - Gagadug. - 07-10-2016

BAF|HMS-Avon, BAF Crecy