Discovery Gaming Community
Thoughts That Win - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Thoughts That Win (/showthread.php?tid=14101)

Thoughts That Win - Lucend - 04-03-2009

I put quotes in my sig, I'm a fan. Thanks Xoria!

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right!" -- Isaac Asimov, Foundation

"Nothing defines humans better than their willingness to do irrational things in the pursuit of phenomenally unlikely payoffs. This is the principle of lotteries, dating, and religion." -- Scot Adams

Lastly, this is my desktop currently.

[Image: AmoteofDust.jpg]

Thoughts That Win - n00bl3t - 04-04-2009

"Life would be much easier if I had the source code." - Unattributed source.

"Only trust thyself, and another shall not betray thee." - William Penn.

Thoughts That Win - JakeSG - 04-04-2009

From our very own Zelot:

[11:37:56 PM] Michael (Zelot) says: Jake always remember, you're the man, you will always have to appologize

Thoughts That Win - Xoria - 04-08-2009

Thoughts That Win - bluntpencil2001 - 04-08-2009

The language used is ironic there, what with it being the language of the arrogant bourgeois.

A quote from Stalin (lol),

"Anti-Semitism, as an extreme form of racial chauvinism, is the most dangerous vestige of cannibalism. "

Thoughts That Win - Dieter Schprokets - 04-08-2009

On that note, paraphrasing Lenin:

"We can't let our enemies have ideas. We won't let them have guns, and ideas are more dangerous than guns."

Thoughts That Win - n00bl3t - 04-09-2009

"If there is something to pardon in everything, there is also something to condemn." - Friedrich Nietzsche.

Thoughts That Win - johnpeter - 04-09-2009

"Who ever said the pen was mightier than the sword obiously didn't see automatic weaponary." -Unknown source

Thoughts That Win - n00bl3t - 04-10-2009

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell.

"We often refuse to accept an idea merely because the tone of voice in which it has been expressed is unsympathetic to us." - Friedrich Nietzsche.

"All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth." - Friedrich Nietzsche.

"Is man one of God's blunders? Or is God one of man's blunders?" - Friedrich Nietzsche.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche.

Thoughts That Win - Dusty Lens - 04-10-2009

OH SHI-

-Last words of theoretical mathematician Leonard Raomphsky before his mysterious disappearance.