Discovery Gaming Community
POB for sale - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: POB for sale (/showthread.php?tid=141370)

Pages: 1 2

POB for sale - MrCharles - 07-23-2016

POB Raiden Station for sale
$20M
Raiden Bend- Galilieo

RE: POB for sale - Gulryz - 07-23-2016

is it recently builD?

RE: POB for sale - MrCharles - 07-23-2016

Yes it is under construction, don't have the time to run it I realised.

EDIT: It has been constructed. Haven't been able to set commodity prices and don't know how to allow anyone to dock.

RE: POB for sale - MrCharles - 07-23-2016

If no ones up for buying, anyone interested in becoming a major shareholder is also a business possibility available, will get major say in running of base etc etc.

RE: POB for sale - evanz - 07-23-2016

whats the iff?

RE: POB for sale - MrCharles - 07-24-2016

I have no idea, haven't set a rep using any command, I built it using an account with an EW Freelancer ID. Currently buying reinforced alloy, magnetic superconductors, water, oxygen, synth paste. How do I allow anyone to dock?

RE: POB for sale - TheFreelancer - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 12:17 AM)MrCharles Wrote: I have no idea, haven't set a rep using any command, I built it using an account with an EW Freelancer ID. Currently buying reinforced alloy, magnetic superconductors, water, oxygen, synth paste. How do I allow anyone to dock?

I dont have a clue, But im pretty interested in the base and I will consider buying it, currently I have absolutely 0 money in my bank, and I really cant be arsed to Mine today!

If anyone else grabs it before I eventually gather up some cash, Well, I can only blame myself!

RE: POB for sale - WesternPeregrine - 07-24-2016

It is placed in a very bad place, and I recommend you let it go poof.
Research a bit more about Pobs and what is demanded when working with them in our environment.

RE: POB for sale - MrCharles - 07-24-2016

Well after seeing your hostilities towards my base. I think:

*Ehem* You're in a very bad place, and should go poof.

I actually feel that your planned attack is unwarranted, quite discouraging and ,overall, disappointing. Galileo needs a base at which players can stop. In fact it would appear you are targeting the base 'because someone built it'.

RE: POB for sale - Commander ZooM - 07-24-2016

i think galilieo is a controlled system by another faction, same as house space apply here you gota apply for the right to build there and pay a monthly tax to keep it there, thats the normal way things works here and is all part of the RP in being a base owner, also if you need help with something info wise there are people who will aid you, i will if i can just drop me a PM, but first thing you should do before you continue is seek out the faction who lays claim to that system and make sure there going to allow you to stay there,
hard location you have chosen but also could be very very good if you can keep it there as that system really did need a base in those bends, make sure you stock it with things [people want if you decide to keep it there,
good luck mate and feel free to drop a line