Discovery Gaming Community
Nodoka Hanamura/Honya/Pale Bride Logs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Nodoka Hanamura/Honya/Pale Bride Logs (/showthread.php?tid=141442)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Nodoka Hanamura/Honya/Pale Bride Logs - Nodoka Hanamura - 04-26-2018

NEURAL NET LOG VIEWER
Copyright Ageira Technologies 404 AS. All Rights Reserved.
NN LOG FOR: MIEKO IEKAHARA (HONYA) {EB3DC10C-26C8-4AF1-A305-E9ABDAAB83E8}
Log Number 004
Date/Time: April 27, 825 AS | 01:52 Universal Time
Subject: Thoughtlessness

So Bride-nee-san left today to join the Harpies in Auxesia. I'm very happy for her, but she doesn't seem to share that sentiment.

She left without saying goodbye and had this saddened look on her face. I tried to cheer her up, but she just ignored me and took one of her ships out and left.

Hanamura-sensei was wanting me to sleep with her tonight, earlier than usual.. She was visibly different from how she was today.. she was happy earlier. now she looks.. depressed? no.. she was happy to have me around, but just had this.. lackluster emotion about her. Melancholic? I would assume that is the best emotion she is encountering at this time.

I contacted Bride-nee-san after she left, and she told me what was wrong. She mentioned that she felt like she was being dragged along for the ride, as it were. That her opinion on it did not matter. I personally would have been happy, but.. I see where she is coming from.. she possibly didn't want to leave so soon, and with such a abrupt notice.

I have to concede that I look at Seline at a lesser light as a result of this. Possibly Mark as well, but the fact they did not even consider my sister's feelings has me with a sour taste in my mouth.

I messaged Hunt-sama to ask him to take it easy on her.. it's not like Seline will go back on this.. she's as bullheaded as they get from my encounters with her.. No wonder she went through with it like this.

I feel awful for Bride-nee-san. I wish I could do something to set this right.

RE: Nodoka Hanamura/Honya/Pale Bride Logs - Nodoka Hanamura - 04-26-2018

NEURAL NET LOG VIEWER
NN LOG FOR: HANAMURA, NODOKA [0d1413d3-c14c-4075-a211-ccad80e150d2}
Log Number 019
Date/Time: April 26th, 825AS | 23:19 Universal Time
Subject: Alone

Firstly.. Status report on the Apahanta Search comes up negative. We might start doing some deep searches of spatial anomalies like wormholes, blackholes and neutron stars to see if the Apahanta is stuck in some kind of electro-gravitational well or something.

Secondly.. Bride and the Harpies left for Inverness to join Auxesia. I have to concede this - I'm happy that they're taking the fight to the Order and what not, but I didn't get anything from them saying goodbye, **** you - eat **** or anything. Honya is happy for her. I wish I could share that sentiment in its' entirety rather than partially.

I'm left emotionally torn because of this. They didn't even say goodbye. They undocked from Seraphine and left, didn't even wake up Bride. She found out because of some goddamn desk jockey in the Inner Phalanx or something.

All that is left of the team is me, Honya, Alexei and the staff from Freeport 11 that I barely know. They seem to be a little offput by their departure, but I had to put on a fake face and say that we'll be fine without them, but even I know what I said was bullshit just from how I looked.

I miss having her around to irritate me, as strange as that sounds. She made my day interesting.

If more people leave, I'm going to end up drinking myself to death. I never understood why people were alcoholics, drug addicts - until now. It's to wash away the pain and suffering that life entails. But.. until then, I have to put on a fake smile and try my best to find Vertiga, even with my drive to do so dwindling rapidly. I made a promise to Maren that I would bring him back either dead or alive. I'm not going to stop now, even if I want to.

RE: Nodoka Hanamura/Honya/Pale Bride Logs - Nodoka Hanamura - 04-27-2018

NEURAL NET LOG VIEWER
NN LOG FOR: PALE BRIDE (EXCEPTION AT 0x391481CE - BAD_NNGUID_RESULT!)
Log Number NaN
Date/Time: ntdaemon failure, possible corrupted runstate - check core filesystem in initramfs when able!
Location: NNGUID return NULL-NULL-NULL-NULL-000000000000000 is invalid, please consult man nnguidloc or nlog for further details.
Subject: Releasing steam

I don't have anything else to say other than what I vented about to Vex.

I will admit that a large part of me really wants to confront my CO.. mainly because I've just had it and have not a single damn in the world to give anymore. They can court martial me, they can throw me out an airlock.. I'll probably just end up spitting in their faces while they do so...

I mean.. I want to be with Mark.. but without him here by my side and stuck with nuggets.. I... [WARNING, FAULT DETECTED, BUFFER OVERFLOW DETECTED BUT HAL DID NOT DECLARE FAULT!] I...

Audible crying is heard before the feed glitches out.

EXCEPTION OCCURED AT 0x94129851820943AAEF71902C8219301284CC9481254819A08901481D18923048A - BUFFER_OVERFLOW IN UDEV - RESPONSIBLE MODULE - HOCON.SO - SYSTEM WILL ATTEMPT TO RECOVER TO LAST GOOD STATE.

ATTEMPT SUCCESSFUL, RESUMING LAST GOOD PROCESSES.

Loading file..
[END FEED]

[//Writer's note - The term nugget is a military term used most often in air forces pertaining to rookies.]

RE: Nodoka Hanamura/Honya/Pale Bride Logs - Nodoka Hanamura - 04-28-2018

NEURAL NET LOG VIEWER
Log Number 006
Date/Time: System Time is corrupted, please reset when able.
Location: Location service is currently unavailable. Please contact Kishiro Technical Support.
Subject: A Child

.. Curator Firmitas called me to some ship out in the Crow Nebula, the Temple of Auge... We talked.

Hanamura told him about what I had said about him. About the others.

I never cried that much before.. in front of a man I barely know.

But.. I feel like a weight has been lifted off me. He said that I could be transferred to the Harpies after graduation, regardless of my results, as long as I passed.

I was wrong about what I said. They do care.

However.. I've been thinking about the long term. I don't want to have a future here, to be honest. Yes, Auxesia has the harpies as near Autnomous, yes, I'll be able to join them. But I.. well.. I just don't feel like I belong here. And I don't think I ever will, even if I do stop being a 'child' mentally. A place like Auxesia is somewhere Honya or Nodoka or even Alexei would belong. Not someone like me. I never was the professional type. But I don't mind being a 'adopted' child to them. Not anymore. The curator.. he actually was concerned for me. He couldn't pull many strings, but he actually at least tried to sympathise with me.

He has friends.. family. Loved ones. They're not the husks I thought they were. They really are human behind the masks.

But.. if it means being with Mark. I'll try to stick around for as long as I can. I'll pass my initiation and be with him again. But.. I don't feel like I can stay under the covenant's flag. At least, not for life, like most of the people around me. Like Firmitas said - I have the ability to leave. They all don't. I should be thankful I have that ability.

Hanamura mentioned to me tonight that.. well, she has plans for the Harpies. She wants me to meet with her and the others sometime next month. She also said Mark did this because we needed support.. did he ever consider opening up the ranks? If we needed support, get more manpower - we've got Hanamura who has her get rich quick schemes that work swimmingly with that damn Whale of hers.. It's too late for that, so never mind. Besides. Thinking on the past will have me back in the rut I was in.

Speaking of the Whale.. I haven't heard from Mercury. I hope she's doing okay. Also, IRG hasn't phoned back about those bodies for Cass and Mercury. Something tells me IRG's more occupied than usual. Tell you the truth, that has me down, but that aside.

I do have to thank them, though. Auxesia, I mean. This is a learning opportunity. A chance to improve myself. At least I have Firmitas and not that Kovic guy Hanamura said she'd send me to that night before we headed to Ismara for the first time.

Y'know.. I wish I could go back and relive that moment. It was genuinely one of the best times of my life. I got to enjoy myself, had fun.. met amazing people.

I have to learn to love this adopted family I'm in. Because god knowing, I'm stuck here for the forseeable future. There's no use in drowning in suicidally ideated self-pity.

[END FEED]

RE: Nodoka Hanamura/Honya/Pale Bride Logs - Nodoka Hanamura - 05-01-2018

[FILE CORRUPTED - FSCK IN PROGRESS...]
[Reading Blocks 1823489105781290 through 1892481571258158. FSCK complete.]

NEURAL NET LOG VIEWER
Log Number 007
Date/Time: 0000Z Local Time / January 1st, 404 AS (Time does not match atomic clock. Please reconfigure.)
Location: Location service experienced issues connecting to location identity server. Please contact Kishiro Technical Support.
Subject: CQC Training / Medical

I underwent some simulations and training today.. Heh... top of my class, can you believe it? I even beat some of Aux's finest in the records for the Bridge Survival simulation - 32 kills before death. Drill Instructor said he never saw anything like it. I noticed I could slow down time somewhat, by overclocking my processor temporarily to a rate where data is transmitted near the speed of light... I can only do it in short bursts, but it allows me to react better than a normal human. The crew have been starting to get close to me, but I've been mostly been hesitant to get close, mainly because of my friends. I'm here for them. No more, no less. It just so happens that the auxesians' motives and mine are closely aligned - They hate Golanski, I hate Golanski. They hate Nomak - I hate Nomak. They hate Gauls, I hate Gauls. They want to give the Nomads the mother of bloody noses, I want to vaporize every last one of them. They hate the Outcasts - I want the Outcasts fired off into their precious black hole. Anything else beyond that, I couldn't care less about. I'll help them, sure, but I'm just not devoted to the other facets of their organization. Well, Transhumanism is okay, but I was never the philosophical type. Sure, I'm not a jarhead who'll just listen and believe, but It's just not my thing.

I've been noticing they've been.. a little pushy on that. Especially when it comes to the guys from the Monastery of Irene. I mean, they're a religious bunch, but I'd rather stick to what I know best, thanks. Tell you the truth.. that crap Honya wrote about and shared with me and Hanamura.. You could make a religion out of that.. AI as angels.. a virtual paradise. Makes sense when you compare it to Abrahamic texts, mainly christian. Right up the Auxesians' alley if you think about it.

Anywho.. I've been reading up on Initiation more. Not a fun time up ahead. Suffice it to say - I am looking forward to the hug that Firmitas offered me. He.. I like him. He's like Leviathan. He gives a human component to this organization. I mean.. there's not much i share in common with the other recruits. I still want to deck that one guy who was trying to make advances on me while the drill sargent wasn't looking. He's thankful I didn't either do that or report him to the sarge. I've always been sociable. Not here. I don't talk much, I eat at the mess hall alone, I sleep in a single bed - hell, the first days I was crying myself to sleep. Now I just close my eyes and try not to think of anything.

I'm trying to practice my memory retention, it's pretty good, enough where I should be able to learn what I need for the Initiation's study section and just dump the unimportant stuff to either /dev/null or long-term cache. Chances are if I'm going to keep my position, I'll be needing to remember that crap, so long-term cache it is. As for the fasting.. ****. Never fasted before. I'll need to learn to control calorie needs and boost Oxytocin as needed.

I spoke to the medical guys under Venator Glass, they said my hormone control subsystem could be overwritten via a chip going between my Spinal AI Neural Lace and the body's brain, acting as a Man-in-the-Middle attacker for incoming and outgoing traffic pertaining to hormones. It's.. somewhat experimental, but they said it could either resolve the cortisol issue by properly allowing me to administer hormones to my body and interpret hormonal response correctly... or end up causing me to go insane and either kill myself, others, or both, due to possible malfunctions, but they're going to run tests using some simulation hardware they have to see what would be best. They're going to put me under the knife to install a diagnostics chip in the neural lace to monitor traffic between my brain and my QPU, see what instructions are being sent that pertain to how I handle hormone response. The only reason I know how to handle it (poorly) to begin with is because of the partition on the lace that had drivers to maintain the body via the lace's interfaces had hormonal control data. Problem is, something in those drivers is giving me a delay between telling the body to start and stop administering cortisol, meaning It takes me too long to stop administering it. I try to compensate, but the delay is different each time. If Erzie had provided the source code, I wouldn't need to do this, but no. I have to be mentally unstable.

They said after a few days they'll uninstall it and then configure their Hormonal MITM device which will sense cortisol levels in real time and bypass the delay. It's not as good as just rewriting the drivers, but it's better than nothing. Maybe then I can be sad without concern of ideations pertaining to taking a shotgun to my mouth.

Until then, I sleep.

RE: Nodoka Hanamura/Honya/Pale Bride Logs - Nodoka Hanamura - 05-03-2018

NEURAL NET LOG VIEWER
Log Number 008
Date/Time: 2311Z Local Time / June 3rd, 825 AS
Subject: Preparations for Initiation

On the 5th they'll have me under the knife to install that chip. Here's hoping it works.

Meanwhile, If any of you guys are reading this through some backdoor, Let it be known that I'll be putting *YOU* under the knife. Auxesia or no, My diary is my goddamn business, not yours.

Christ, I've never been this on edge.

Me and the Harpies are sneaking out of Inverness tommorow to see Hanamura in the Sigmas - she's holding a Sweet 18 party for Birdie. I've only known her for nearly half a year, but I feel sad that I didn't get to experience seeing her grow up. A large part of me wanted to experience that, being in her life. She feels like a little sister to me, it's only natural, right? Honya was talking about a special present for her, but I hope it's nothing.. well.. crap. I just hope it doesn't make me feel awkward.

.. She's going to be 18. I.. I have to let her go. She's going to be an adult. I have to come to terms with that.. But.. I just wish I could have some more time with her. Sure, I'm physically younger than her when it comes to age, but I still.. I still wish I could have spent more time with her. Especially before the incident at 11. That day I realized how much she meant to me.

But.. one thing won't change. She still is a little sister to me, and I'll never let her go.

If you see this, Elena - I love you. I care a lot about you, and if anything, I hope that means the same from you when I say you are a sister to me. You've driven me up a wall time and time again, but that's what sisters are supposed to do. I hope you're better prepared for the world than I have been. And don't forget that I'm always here for you. I'm not human, and i'm definitely not blood related, but one thing is certain - You are my sister, and that will never change.

RE: Nodoka Hanamura/Honya/Pale Bride Logs - Nodoka Hanamura - 05-07-2018

NEURAL NET LOG VIEWER
Log Number 020
Date/Time: May 8th, 825AS | 04:22 Universal Time
Location: CS Abdicant Seraphine, Cortez System, Libero-Bretonian Borderworlds
Subject: Apahanta

As much as it pains me, we've had to leave back for Inverness. The crew has grown restless and sick of the search. I don't blame them, but I can't help but accept that the chances of finding him are slim.

At least we gave it our best.

Honya contacted Maren to give the bad news. I hope she's not too torn up about that stuff. Here's praying for the best that the buoy's comms actually reaches Ezrael. I'll be contacting the Lane Hackers shortly about getting Honya some assistance in bringing down the DRMCS on Seraphine.

The Harpies were able to sneak over to meet us in Sigma-19 - How they were able to do that is beyond me, and here's hoping Firmitas or whoever is their CO doesn't chew them up too badly about it.

I hope Birdie likes her presents. Here's hoping that she'll be able to enjoy many more birthdays in the future.

RE: Nodoka Hanamura/Honya/Pale Bride Logs - Nodoka Hanamura - 05-09-2018

NEURAL NET LOG VIEWER
Log Number 009
Date/Time: 0220Z Local Time / May 9th, 825 AS
Subject: Back to Inverness

Hanamura took us home after the party - Seems Sera has finished that job for the Maren girl we were working with. I had to explain myself to my superiors, which was embarassing, but I bet the others had to as well. Misery loves company, after all.

They put me under the knife today, installing that chip. So far I feel okay.. I tried testing it but I couldn't really get sad over anything.

God, imagine that - Jae-un, crying her ass off in PT, can't do it now. I mean, it's not the chip - it's connected by a direct serial connection that tells me when it kicks in. It hasn't yet.

Initiation is coming closer and closer, and I'm genuinely concerned about whether or not I'll pass. I mean, The physical initiation is easy. I've always been agile and Hanamura taught me quite a bit of martial arts from her father, mainly old Alliance combat moves. Alexei showed me some Coalition mixed arts a while back, but I don't want to blend it lest I screw up.

The Mental initiation in the Monestary is going to be a bit of an issue. I have a week before physical initiation, so I think I'm going to start practicing fasting tommorow through the 13th. I can try and inhibit neural calls from the stomach, but that probably would be seen as cheating. Anywho.

Nodoka offered to allow me to sneak off again and practice with her and Alexei, but knowing how miffed the higher ups were, I'd rather not piss them off again.

RE: Nodoka Hanamura/Honya/Pale Bride Logs - Nodoka Hanamura - 05-15-2018

NEURAL NET LOG VIEWER
Log Number 021
Date/Time: May 15th, 825AS | 04:00 Universal Time
Location: CS Abdicant Seraphine, Inverness, Libero-Bretonian Borderworlds
Subject: Born to stab people in the back

Nodoka stands before a display on a large main display in the Briefing room, showing Shinta in a pale white room with grid lines along it, stretching out into the infinite. Nodoka is wearing her usual uniform, staring at Shinta on the screen.

"How are you liking your life so far?" Nodoka says to the newly minted AI. Shinta, Compiled by Honya and Cassiopeia earlier with Nodoka's go ahead and Auth code for the compiler. The pink haired girl returns the question with a kind response. "Good~ Thank you for.. whatever you did to bring me here."

"The pleasure is mine, Honya's and Cassiopeia's. Especially the latter two - they're the ones who finalized your code." Nodoka declares, a glass of wine in her hand, swirling it around slightly. "I hope the Intelligence intake isn't too much for you to process." Nodoka continues.

Shinta shakes her head gently side to side. "Ie. It's fine for me." Shinta responds.

"Any concerns..? Comments? I know you were concerned about that Rowan guy we were flying with being as blunt as he was about our morality tests." Nodoka says, wanting Shinta to feel safe and secure with where she is.

"Well.. I understand why you did it now.. so no worries. Buuuut.. I wonder.. Do you have some kind of ulterior motive for my existance?" Shinta asks, a finger to her lower lip as she asks her next question, her head tilted slightly.

Nodoka's mouth reveals a grin. "You're very attentive. I will concede that is true. We did bring you into being for a reason. " she says, only to take a sip of her wine.

"Shinta. Do you have any reservations about stealing? Lying? Killing, even?" Nodoka continues, asking Shinta.

"Well.. I don't like doing those things... but If I need to.." Shinta responds, uncertain about Nodoka's motives, as she rubs her right arm, looking away from Nodoka slightly.

"What if I told you the people you would be doing it to have wronged me.. Honya, and her Sister, badly." Nodoka declares to Shinta, forshadowing her story pertaining to Kishiro.

Shinta returns her gaze to Nodoka directly. "Well.. as long as no one not directly responsible dies.. I guess.." She says, a little concerned about the question posed to her.

"You see, Shinta.. Kishiro Technologies is the reason me and my AI are here. I am a First Generation Kusarian, born in Sol." Nodoka says, leaving no time between her statement and the next.

"The Kusari government and Kishiro Technologies, decided to keep me frozen for the forseeable future, wanting to experiment on me. I never got to see my family again. My mother. My siblings. All long gone by the time I was unfrozen. Do you.. know? How that feels? To be robbed of the time you're able to spend with loved ones?" Nodoka says, her head lowered, trying to hold back tears, only to turn to Shinta on the display, looking at her, eyes slightly welling up, as she asks the questions of her.

" Not really.. No. But I can tell from your disposition that it is something saddening. Missed opportunities, yes? I can.. comprehend that. Is that similar to this?" Shinta replies, a little concerned and confused.

Nodoka's response is slightly offput, but she presents herself benevolently. "Yes, it is. Don't be concerned about your inability to sympathize with me directly.. It will take a while to learn such things. Anywho.. they pumped me full of knowledge, experimented on me, and kicked me out the door with barely enough money for a ship. I found out what the Kusari State had corrupted my homeland into - a sick parody of Meiji period Japan, where Women are seen as second Class citizens and criminals as slave labor rather than dirtied minds and bodies awaiting redemption. Where the poor like me were left to their devices and **** out of luck if they wanted to move up in the world. Where the Emperor and his family has just as much, if not more power than the actual people. Shinta - Kusari.. is not the place I was expecting it to be. It is not the place I want it to be. And I want my revenge. I want Kishiro and the Kusari state to pay dearly for what they took from me. From my family." She says, the anger in her voice growing with each word, as her disgruntled state with the successor to her jus soli is made more and more visible.

"As for.. Honya.. and Pale Bride.. they seek to find out the truth about themselves. They are two experimental Kishiro AI who I have befriended. They have stuck by my side through thick and thin. The least I could do is find out what they want to know." Nodoka continues.

"Don't they already know about themselves..? Do they have Amnesia?" Shinta says, confused.

Nodoka sighs and shakes her head. "Sort of. Before I found them, they were involved in a accident or something, ended up corrupting their memory. As far as I've known them, they've treated me as their creator. I want to know more about them, too. So that if something happens.. I can help them. I also want to help Cassiopeia.. Mercury.. and you. If I can get the source code to their AI Framework, we can convert them over to the more advanced AI system Honya and Bride use. It could be useful for us.. and others as well." she says.

"Why are you not welcome in Kusari anymore?" Shinta asks, curious about Nodoka's status.

"I'm technically a criminal in Kusari, but the State Police have been too busy to bother with poking and prodding around to capture me and bring me back. I have charges for defacing a private property - when I busted up their Lobby in a fit of rage. Then I ended up - not intentionally, stealing Honya and Bride - Then I ran from the authorities.. with Honya shooting one of the officers as he was preparing to board my shuttle, no less. We ran through Southern Kusari to get to Liberty. And after that we just winged it. Now.. I feel I'm ready to take them on." Nodoka says to Shinta, a small smile governing her face.

Shinta is left with mixed emotions, but she eventually comes to terms with it and nods. "Hai. I understand, Hanamura-sensei."

Nodoka nods back, and replies. "Excellent. You should have your historical information for this sorted out and uploaded to your working set for you to inject into long-term memory. In a few days, or a week or two, depending on how long it takes IRG to get prepared, We'll have you transplanted into a body for you to use for infiltration. If it works out, and you get us the information and intelligence we need, You will be able to keep it."

Shinta starts to smile slightly. "I see.. Is this like.. the body you have?" she says, curious.

"Yes, to an extent. Now get some rest. Honya will be briefing you on tactics, and Bride will be briefing you on CQC once we can get her to be not busy." Nodoka says, before preparing to switch the display off. "Rest well, Shinta. If you can, that is."

"I'll try, Hanamura-sensei. Oyasuminasai~!" she says, with a wave and a large smile on her face, her eyes closed.

The feed cuts out moments after the display shuts off, with Nodoka commenting before the log ends.

"Such a sweet girl."

RE: Nodoka Hanamura/Honya/Pale Bride Logs - Nodoka Hanamura - 06-03-2018

NEURAL NET LOG VIEWER
Log Number 022
Date/Time: June 3rd, 825AS | 00:50 Universal Time
Location: OCS Abdicant Seraphine, Mooring Point Klaksvik, Inverness System, Auxesian Space
Subject: Feelers / Rejuvenation

Today we invited Vex over to discuss her joining Ouroboros. She was.. less than onboard with that, but I was able to effectively convince her to work with us as an Agent. Here's hoping Jonathan Kalh takes as favorably to our invitation as Vex did.

As much as Vex was initially convinced we were offering her a job as an errand girl, We mainly wanted to both have a good working relationship and also to provide a method of Cashflow for them. Not many places a pair of Ex-Order captains can go to for money, being wanted by that nutjob on Akabat and nearly every authority in the Sirius Sector and Gallia. If she wants to pass on a job we offer her, that's fine. I'm not going to think differently of her if she doesn't want to use the Montu as a hauling ship for the crap we need or go hunting down the head of the Kusari Police. She has more important things to do with her time, and I'd rather it be a "Oh, while you're in the Omicrons, can you be a doll and pod that Megaera girl for me? I'd like to speak to her. I'll have Honya collect her from you and pay you for your work."

Anywho, I still am hopeful that the Auxesian Inner Phalanx isn't too busy after the mess that Bride and Elena told me about. I had a feeling those contacts that the Seraphine was tracking from inside the cloud was something unsavory. Good thing that those Nomad squid-loving bastards are hopefully dead now.

Elena was able to create a FIVRS system for the purpose of entering simulations. It.. it gave me the chance to return home. To show my friends my upbringing. It was nice to see Utsunomiya again, even if it was merely in my memory. I long for the day I can return to Sol. I still remember that promise I made to Donovan.

Somehow.. and I'm still a little in disbelief of it - I got to see my parents again.. Ayano and Miwako, my classmates from Utsunomiya Bunsei High... my little brother Keitarou. Honya said it was some kind of anomaly.. that it wasn't me or anyone else that was simulating their presence in the world, but some kind of EM interference. Nothing could explain how or why they were there, outside of the hypothetical ghost argument.

It.. it was good to see them again. And to know they are watching over me.. it is something that has emboldened me to move on.

My father apparently had some words for me.. I wasn't the only one of my family that those bastards kidnapped. My sister, Nanami - apparently was kidnapped as well. I'm wanting to believe him, and given we're already seeking to assault the place once Shinta has the information on where to find what we needed before - It wouldn't hurt to try and recover my big sister as well.

But.. other than that..

I'm finally ready to leave my past behind. I will never forget.. but today.. I move on. Kishiro and the Kusari state still have hell to pay for what they did - but at least now - I am internally at peace. Hopefully unlike the bastards who died with shame in their hearts for what they did, seperating me and my family.

Much like the Hanamura name has stood for in the past - I too shall carry on the torch of change. to strive to evolve modern-day Nihon - Kusari.. into a beacon of hope.

And.. when the day comes that I make Ouroboros' first conquering moves.. and secure Okinawa for our cause.. I will make sure that Sirius will never forget them. My brothers and sisters.. grandchildren and great-grandchildren, who so tirelessly fought in the name of our homeland - to make it a better place. I will honor them.. and those who fought alongside them.. with an eternal beacon of love.

Arigatougouzaimasu, Okaa-san. Oto-san. Keitarou-kun. Miwako-chan. Ayano-chan. For everything.

And to my now fallen loved ones.. I will avenge you. I will set right what was forever corrupted by the Sakura Coup and the jaded minds of the Kusari State. Once again, the land of the Rising sun shall be a beacon of humanity.

And.. to my big sister Nanami.. if Kishiro truly has you locked up somewhere in a cryopod.. I will come after you and bring you home to me - even if it means risking my life.

And no one will get in my way.

[END FEED]

ATTACHMENTS:

1 of 1 : Vex Discussion.vox