Discovery Gaming Community
Dublin 6400 Race Cup - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Dublin 6400 Race Cup (/showthread.php?tid=14165)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Dublin 6400 Race Cup - Banza - 12-01-2008

[Image: 15npsbd.png]
Billionaire Georgy Ambramovich invites you all to participate in this marvelous race.
You are probably asking yourselves where? At Dublin race gate!
When? That is easy, every second Friday in month, 20 GMT+0

Rules?
1.There will be no attempts to kill your opponent. If you cant control your anger my security chaps will take care of you.
2.There will be no cheating as well, you must pass every single race gate and for those who think that they can evade hawks eyes, again, my security will take care of them. Its simple as that.

About the cup
Cup is made of 20 races and its held on every second Friday. First race will be at 12. 12. this year and to win the race competitors must finish 10 laps.
Winner of each race gets a prize and they are arranged like this;
First place gets 100 million credits,
second gets 70 million credits,
and third gets 50 million credits.

With every successfully finished race you will earn cup points, and after 20 races, competitor with the most points will win the Cup and ultimate prize that is not less then 500 million credits.

The question is how to earn Cup points?
Well; every competitor that finishes the race will receive points according to his ending position.
First competitor and the fastest one will get 10 cup points,
second placed will get 7 points,
third 5 points etc.
You do the math for how long can we go like this.

How may I join the race?
To join, you first must register on this channel in order to get full access to Cup race.
Also please pay attention when registering, it must be done before beginning of race or your registration will not be valid and you are not going to be able to compete. You have enough time to do it as I noted until 12.12. but when you hear the bell doors will be shut and no more racers will be able to join the hunt for this magnificent prize.

Is Cruise disrupting allowed?
It is. Judges and security will make sure that you fly fair and according to rules above. You are forbidden to use everything except CD. You will equip your ship with nothing else!!!

Why name Dublin 6400?
6400 is number chosen due to simplicity and off-course due to coincidence that total prize money is 6 400000000 credits. Now I say; I Georgy Ambramovich challenge you to race against best racers in Sirius sector for victory for glory and for the money.

All questions, please send viva PM. Thank you. Have fun.

Dublin 6400 Race Cup - horvat - 12-01-2008

~Incoming Transmission~

To:Georgy Ambramovich
Comm ID:Pavel Dmitri

"Coughs" Hello sir this is Pavel Dmitri reporting in. As instructed all objectives are finished, security wing is formed and awaiting your orders. Ships are currently stationed on Battleship Hood waiting for the green light. Pavel out

~End of transmission~

Dublin 6400 Race Cup - Klaw117 - 12-02-2008

---Commence Transmission---
To: Georgy Ambramovich
Subject: Re:Dublin 6,400 Race Cup

Hmmm, this money could get me a lot of food for the Corsairs...count me in, but a word of caution, you might have to hold me back if I see any of my foes *cough*Coalition*cough* there...

Sincerely,
Corsair Brother Carlos Rivera

---Transmission Completed---

//For me, 2000 GMT is 1500 EST, so I might not be able to make it sometimes, as my dad is usually using the computer after school until 1600 EST.

Dublin 6400 Race Cup - Elvin - 12-02-2008

-Incomming video message-
Sender: James Stoker, ALG Waste Disposal
Subjct: Dublin Race
To: Georgy Ambramovich
-Message starts-

*Weird pink-haired man with glasses sits on chair before camera and smiles*
Greetings! I would love to participate in your race. Multi-cultural race... I hope we all be able to get along well, for once, without talks of our weapons! I will definitely participate... Have I said that before...I gues...yes, I can use the money for... well for something good! My names is James Stoker and I work in ALG, and you see Im quite peacefull..so I hope other will be as - *Man falls off the chair and screen turns black*

-End of the message-

Dublin 6400 Race Cup - Tic - 12-02-2008

.....INCOMING TRANSMISSION.....

Comm ID: Weapons Research Ship Ticandoroga
Subject: Race

Ah, a perfect opportunity to test our new engines... It ain't easy to do it these days.
The WRST-DRT(Weapon Research Ship Ticandoroga Dublin Racing Team) will be glad to participate.

.....LINK TERMINATED.....

Dublin 6400 Race Cup - horvat - 12-02-2008

~Incoming Transmission~

To: Carlos Rivera
Comm ID:Pavel Dmitri

Senor Carlos, during this race your ship will be equipped only with CD and CM. If you equip it with any other weapon class you will be disqualified. During the race, zone around Battleship Hood and race gates will be considered neutral zone, and we will not tolerate any excesses. Security will make sure to minimize the threats to 0. And welcome aboard, good luck while racing pilot.

~End of transmission~

Dublin 6400 Race Cup - Captain - 12-02-2008

Liam.Mac.Ceallach signing in for the dublin race,

me flies an greyhound, equiped with the allowed equipment,

oy, and dont forget to stack some rhum at hood.

Dublin 6400 Race Cup - Klaw117 - 12-02-2008

---Commence Transmission---
To: Pavel Dmitri

I don't think even CMs are allowed, as you can see here:

Quote:Is Cruise disrupting allowed?
It is. Judges and security will make sure that you fly fair and according to rules above. You are forbidden to use everything except CD. You will equip your ship with nothing else!!!
Looks like it's only a thruster race.

And I'll be sure to restrain myself, but I don't want anyone taking my guns if I unequip them, so security better be tight.

Carlos Rivera

---Transmission Completed---

//You do realize I'm just RPing don't you?

Dublin 6400 Race Cup - Cosmos - 12-03-2008

this is BAF|Ens.James.Tucan here, i would liek too sign up!

Thanks,

Dublin 6400 Race Cup - horvat - 12-05-2008

~Commence Transmission~

To: Carlos Rivera

Yes, myself and Georgy must apologize, CM is surely going in as equipment. It will be corrected in neural Log. Race will be Thruster and Cruise race, and I'm glad you trust our security, you will be protected.
Pavel Dmitri

~End of Transmission

~Incoming Transmission
To:All contestants

Good luck pilots!!!!
Security Staff

~End of transmission