Discovery Gaming Community
The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad (/showthread.php?tid=141737)

Pages: 1 2

The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 08-02-2016

[Image: GQbbE4F.png]

Ship Name: Archangel

Ship Class: Liberty "Archer"-class Siege Cruiser

Equipment:
  • 5x LCT-1d "Havok" Liberty Cruiser Turrets
  • 1x Cruiser "Battle-Razor" Tachyon-Antimatter Turret
  • 1x LCM-3a "Raptor" Liberty Cruiser Missile Turret
  • 1x LSGM-1d "Star Lance" Liberty Cruiser Siege Gun
  • 1x CD98Rc Reinforced Cruise Disruptor Missile Launcher
  • 1x EMPFE-A2 Average Radius Pulse Cloak Disruptor
  • 1x TRMK6 "Cheetah" Thruster
  • 1x Cruiser "Crusader" Graviton Shield
  • 1x LCC-2e Liberty Cruiser Energy Core
  • 8x Reinforced Alloy Hull Plate Layers
  • 4x XV-760 Focused Plasma Arrays

Built on: Juneau Shipyard, Alaska System, Liberty Republic

Date of construction: 02.09.822 A.S.

Unmoored in: 01.08.823 A.S.
Crew List
[Image: EV22RFS.png]

Name: Jason Winston Hawk

Date of birth: 29.12.797 A.S.

Origin: Planet Manhattan, New York system, Liberty Republic

Biography: Jason's father, William Hawk, was a commander of LNS-Phoenix, a Siege Cruiser from "South" Strike Group. Although, he never saw him - his father was usually on duty. After William's death, Jason was told that his father was transfered to a high secret operation in the unknown worlds and that he won't come back any sooner. Years passed, and he still hoped to see his father once again.
In the age of 12, Jason has finally realised what happened to his father: that he died, rescuing the president, for the bright future of Republic. That was a moment when Jason decided to follow his father's path. He joined West Point Academy in the age of 18 and was quite a good officer. However, he wasn't the best one. He was prescribed to the 2nd fleet, and in 823 A.S. he was promoted to the rank of Commander. He was suggested to command the entire dreadnought, however, Hawk preffered a cruiser. The Liberty Siege Cruiser "Archangel" was his selection.

[Image: EmniTsz.png]

Name: Alexandria "Lex" Whitley

Date of birth: 15.03.802 A.S.

Origin: Planet Los Angeles, California system, Liberty Republic

Biography: Lex's parents were simple libertonians. Although, she had a strange thirst for militaric stuff from a childhood. Big weapons, massive ships, mobile snubcraft - that was her passion. She even decided to join Naval Academy, but she wasn't accepted twice in a row. However, in the thirst time, she was lucky. She was in the same group with Jeffrey Presley, however her successes were quite outstanding. She was studied to be a gunnery chief on Liberty Siege Cruisers, however, she was quite bad at targeting the forward gun, so she was put as a weaponry operator under command of Jason Hawk in 823 A.S.

[Image: 6Ux7omy.png]

Name: Jeffrey Samuel Presley

Date of birth: 19.06.800 A.S.

Origin: Planet Houston, Texas system, Liberty Republic

Biography: Texan as he is, Jeff's father was a cop. Daily work, nice wealth and good family. Thus, however, was until Jeff has grew up. He wasn't quite good with militaristic stuff, he most liked the open space. However, his future was already described. He was assigned into West Point academy, although, he didn't really enjoyed it. He left the Navy Fleet and became a police officer, as his father was. He was spending most of his timecapturing rogues and smugglers. But one day, he was noticed by Liberty Navy High Command and recruited as the operator of Liberty Cruiser Siege Weapon. He was assigned to LNS "Archangel", however, he didn't liked it's previous commander. When Hawk was assigned to it, Presley hoped for the best, and he never regretted it.

[Image: 508XcMa.png]

Name: Ryan Rayden

Date of birth: 06.02.800 A.S.

Origin: Mactan Base, Magellan system, Independent Worlds

Biography: Ryan was a pure-blooded Lane Hacker. He was taught how to manipulate the neural net for his own worth, causing him becoming one of the best hackers. Still, he wasn't known way too often, rather because of his rare or untracable hacking raids. In 820 A.S., his father became a Cardamine smuggler and that was the point where things gone wrong for Ryan's family. He nither approved his father's worth, nor wanted to assist him. That's how he ended up leaving Hackers. He was oftenly known as a Zoner, who just flies around and tries to not get into any conflicts. In 823 A.S., he was noticed by the information broker called Incognito. He offered him a job with a quite big worth. His hacking skills were rather useful, hence why he was intercepting almost every single communication and resending it to the Incognito. When the Cloak Disruptors were invented, Ryan became interested in those things and he wanted to study them. He was studying them for months, their mechanics, principles, requirements. That was the way he ended up as the Cloak Disruptor spetialist. When Hawk needed a new crew member for his cruiser, the Incognito knew that Ryan could be a good addition to his ship and he was a hell of right.

Relation

Allied (Assist in any situation):
Hellfire Legion
Battlegroup Auxesia

Friendly (Assist if requested):
Civilians of Liberty

Neutral (Act by situation):
Everyone else

Hostile (Engage in self-defense or protecting a civilian or allied ships):
Battlegroup Harmony
Librrty Security Force
Liberty Navy
Liberty Navy 5th fleet
Liberty Police, Inc.
The Order
Liberty Rogues
Lane Hackers
Outcasts
Pirates
410th

At War (Engage on sight):
Gallic Royal Police
Gallic Royal Navy
Slomon K'Hara
The Commune
Division 9
Das Wilde
Aoi Iseijin/Voilé

RE: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 08-03-2016

Comm Links

To: Battlegroup Auxesia - about D9
To: Commonwealth of House Liberty - about diplomacy between the Archangel and Legion

RE: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 08-03-2016

Personal Notes

Note #1 - "Despite of all that I heard from my high command, seems like Battlegroup Auxesia knows what they are fighting for. They had assisted us several times and I think that some day I will be able to return a favor." - J. Hawk.

Note #2 - "My apprehension about Division 9 was confirmed. This organisation is working for our enemy and must be stopped. The Archangel will engage Division 9 vessels on sight." - J. Hawk

Note #3 - "I have to dig in more than I had to. Even more data... Whoever they are, if Division 9 successes, nothing good will happen." - Lex.

Note #4 - "This all is a bloody nightmare... I was in Tau-117 and I saw everything... It's indeed a Demon's Nest. Thank God that I've made it out there in one piece...
Time to inform Jason...
- Lex

Note #5 - "I can't believe in this all... We knew that this investigation is quite risky, but we never expected something like... That. We were ambushed by the ships that I had never seen before. "Archangel's" hull was literally shreded. The half of the crew has died in the first 30 minutes, and latelly - the rest of them. Only I, Lex and Presley had survived. However, they both were in comatose and Presley was bleeding... I did what I could to prevent it and I sent the distress signal. The first ship that received it was LNS "Vengeance", however, it was... unusual for Auxesia to appear. Seems like that they had scared them out... While Auxesians were searching for us, I tried to reboot ship's AI. And seems like, I was lucky. Though, It took time for it to restore ship's engines. Only one of them was functional, but it was enough to at least move it. After this, we were extracted to Wraith. And now I'm in their dept twice... I had set a tipster to AI's core and set the emergency diactivation protocols in case if Liberty Navy will search for this ship. Nobody of them should know the password. Everything I can do now is just to be with the rest of my crew. I had ordered the "Archangel" to head to Curacao planet and wait until I will appear. But seems like it was intercepted by Liberty Navy in Cortez. A tipster was showing that the AI was diactivated... But soon, it was reactivated by "Utah's" AI. Now it was towed to Washington Shipyard, and myself with my crew were dropped on Curacao. Their medicine is good, but I don't know about Auxesians, because their medical equipment looked quite... Modificated. For now, Lex has woke up. Thank God that she can even talk. But Presley is still in comatose. Despite of the fact that Liberty Navy might be investigating everything that happened to me, I can't think that my ship is just staying moored with Washington and nobody uses it. Maybe one day... I will use my old "Avenger" and return what is mine." - J. Hawk

Note #6 - "We had to do it.
[Image: RnoDvTO.png]
We had reached our new shelter at Gran Canaria tonight. Seems like Liberty Navy hadn't noticed that we're missing... And I hope that will stay forever. The stranger that I met today at Rochester's bar was quite... Isolated. He provided me the path to Omega-49, which would allow us to avoid any highways.
[Image: T8KM7QM.png]
Tonight, we unmoored from Norfolk Shipyard and headed towards our way to freedom. While we were in Liberty Space, we had encountered no Liberty Navy ships... Seems like we were lucky. However, the "shortcut" that was provided by him...
[Image: STPJDBH.png]
It's strange. The system we passed recently was named "Chester" and there was something...
[Image: qvWPHwB.png]
I can't tell. Possibly an alien hive and it was quite active.
[Image: 5Snhung.png]
God, how close they are to us? They can even strike from our backdoor and we won't notice it. But it doesn't matters now... Until there is no high activty in this system. But why did he wanted to show it to me? Nevermind... The next coordinates were leading to Dublin Jump Hole...
[Image: 8IYgaEz.png]
Finally, something familiar. When we left Chester, the stranger had sent me a mail... "I hope that you will carry this mystery with yourself. Don't try to spread it. It will be worse." If that guy was opsessed with Nomads, then I'd like to see him one more time and... Maybe I'll kill him. Or maybe not. Don't know. Should wait. We'll settle up here, on Canaria, until everything comes on it's place. Lex seems to be worried about it... Will talk to her."
- J. Hawk

Note #6 - "We returned to Liberty recently. It was inevitable. We must know the exact reason of this civil war and find the way to stop it. Our ship's transponder was changed to LNS "Michigan", a Siege Cruiser from 4th division of Secondary Fleet. That will keep us undercovered, until Liberty Navy realises what the hell is going on. Lex said that via comms I sound like a dork officer with crow-like voice... Seems legit for me." - J. Hawk

Note #7 - "Whelp, our adventure in Liberty was quite short. When we entered New York, we were intercepted by Hellfire Legion. But after a nice conversation, they thought that we might actually help them. The Archangel is currently moored with Outpost Hesperia and awaiting for the decission of the High Command of Legion."
[Image: Q6qr5Ln.png]

-J. Hawk

Note #8 - "It was worth it. Now we have a place where we can repair our ship, people who can assist us and whom we can help as the recall. Now, everything I need is just to find more crew members... This is where Incognito might come in handy. Although, we've lost way too much time here. Going to contact him as soon as I can.
- J. Hawk

RE: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 08-08-2016

08.08.823 A.S, LNS Archangel, Commander's Cabin

"Commander Hawk, May I enter?" - Asked Lex, holding a report about recent active ships in Independent Worlds. She was standing right at the entrance of commander's cabin and was waiting for his answer. He was, however, staring at the stars and thinking about his own, until he noticed her. "Ah, captain Whitley. I hope your report is ready?" He showed her that she can enter his cabin. She gave him a report sheet and he began to investigate it. After reading a report, Hawk's smile has changed to a serious concentration. "So "Otousan" had appeared alongside with our "friends" from Division 9 in the Independent Worlds?" "Yes, sir. And personally, I think that they might work for the same purposes. Their Signature scans were same." Hawk had placed a report on his table and closed the door behind Lex. "Do you realise that we're talking about an alien threat and their agents within Liberty Navy and, probably, our government?" She nods. "As the matter of fact, Liberty Navy doesn't even tries to find out those agents and exterminate them. They only fight against LSF and Harmony. Maybe ESRD unit have and advantage in it, but we would never know - all information about them is classified for the secondary fleet." Jason walks out to the window, staring at the Cortez Star. "Right. Therefore... We shouldn't forget about what happened to the Osiris. We must investigate them until it's not too late." "But sir, we don't have a required equipment. Yes, our ship's hull plates were upgraded resently, but the factor of the suddenness is still on their side." He turnes at Lex. His voice sounds more calm, rather than distorded. "We will receive the appropriate equipment soon. Our scientists are already working on the prototype of EMPF emitter. Until then, keep collecting data about Divison 9 and their affilates. - He sits back in his chair - Dismissed." Lex solutes to him and leaves the room. Jason keeps re-reading the message from "Endurance", trying to realize - is that a joke or a bloody truth?

RE: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 08-09-2016

09.08.823 A.S, LNS Archangel SIC

The Archangel was moored to Washington shipyard and prepared for the installation of a brand new device. "Just imagine how much money they had spent to invent this one."- Thought Presley. "It's not about money, Presley, and you know it. " - Answered Hawk on his way back to commander's cabin. "Tell captain Whitley that I need her in my cabin in five minutes." "Aye aye, Sir." - Lieutenant soluted and headed back to the armory.

5 minutes later, LNS Archangel, Commander's Cabin.

Lex knocked twice at Commander's Cabin room. Hawk has told her to enter and closed the door behind her. "How may I help you, Commander?" - she asked, expecting Jason's reaction. "This conversation should stay only between us, Lex." - He approached the panorama window and inhaled - "Soon, we will head up to Cortez system, and then to Coronado. I hope that you remember those strange gates over there, do you?" She nods. "Good. We've barelly seen what was hiding on the other side. This whole operation is my own idea. Liberty Navy High Command doesn't even knows about it. Officialy, we're dislocated at Freeport 4 as Border Patrol vessel. But our real purpose here is to investigate Cortez, Coronado and something that behind those gates. Again, Liberty Navy doesn't knows about it and they better don't. Will you join me, Lex? Because you're the only one who can neglect my decisions." "Sir, I'm a member of "Archangel's" crew. Wherever you decide to go - I will follow you. " He nods approvingly. "Good. Tell lieutenant Presley to set coordinates at Magellan system. As soon as right moment strikes, I will notice you all. Dismissed." She soluted and left Commander's cabin. Jason was standing at Communication Link with dilemma. "No. We will act by situation. If they wish to join us - we won't refuse. In this operation, we must accept any help from anyone... Except for Nomad Worhippers."

RE: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 08-09-2016

09.08.823 A.S.

Message receiver ID: Alexandria "Lex" Whitley
Message sender ID: Jason Hawk
RE: Investigation

Lex,

I have bad news. The Archangel is being tracked by Liberty Navy High Command. We can't enter Coronado now, because it's too risky. Besides, it will violate the laws of Crayterians... So I this one is up to you now.
Lex, I know that you had a "Falcon" before entering the academy. And I'm aware that it still has a civilian signature. I don't order you, I ask you to investigate the Barrier Rim and those Gates. If you will be brave enough - you could also look at something that lies on the other side. Use your personal snubcraft vessel to withdraw any suspiciousness and act as you please. The only thing that I want is data about Division 9's Nest and their possible allies. When you're done, get back to "Archangel" as soon as possible. And please... Watch yourself.

J. Hawk.

RE: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 08-11-2016

11.08.823 A.S, LNS Archangel, Commander's Cabin

Lex stept at the Commander's Cabin Door, holding a report about her investigation in Tau-117. She looks quite tired and shocked. She knocked twice at a door and asked if she may enter. Hawk has opened a door and told her to close it, as usual. "You look quite tired, Lex. What did you encountered during your investigation?" She gave him a report with gun cams. He was rather shocked than excited. "Did you found anything other? Like, the data from their base?" He asked her. "This data is invincibly encrypted. I tried to decypher some of those and everything I could extract was the coordinates. - She showed him a portable navigational map - Those coordinates lead to the Kansas System." He nods and puts a report on his table. "Great job, Lex. You really deserve some rest. But not for long. This afternoon, we will head to this coordinates and figure up what the hell is going on. From now on, take a break. Dismissed." She soluted and exited Jason's room. He opened a radio phone and called for Presley. "Presley, we have some new coordinates. Analyse and set them as destination point. We shall depart this afternoon." "Aye-aye, Sir!" - He answered.

RE: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 08-12-2016

12.08.823 A.S, Planet Curacao, Local Hospital

Jason stands in frint of Lex's chamber, looking at her through glass. Her nurse has noticed him and opened a door for him. "She's doing well. Probably we should release her soon." He exhaled. "And mister Presley?..." Her face has changed from the promising smile to a desperate look. "Patient Presley's health condition is quite... Unpromising. He just woke up, however, he still needs a medical attention. Although, if you want to talk to miss Whitley, then I won't argue. Be well, mister Hawk." She headed to Presley's chamber, showing the other spetialists to follow her. Hawk has entered Lex's chamber and set next to her. "Hey..." She turned at him and smiled. "Hey, commander. That was a hell of an adventure. Good God, I can't even imagine how much of ours died... Downey, Eckerman, Yesterland... Even more of them." "Yeah... I will miss them. However, they knew what they died for." She exhaled. "Did they? They were just murdered by those... Monsters, and I can't think what if just simple civilians will die because of them. Speaking of which... What's with "Archangel?" Jason stept at the window "The Archangel is made it out there. However, it's moored with Washington shipyard. If Liberty Navy realizes everything, we will be taken under custody. - He paused - I'm thinking about retrieving it." She laughed. "Are you serious? Even if you try to pass their defenses, how will You restore the control over the "Archangel"? There is no way that you will fly the entire Liberty Siege Cruiser alone."" "The ship is completely controled by ADI. Everything that I need is just to enter a password and the entire ship will be mine." He stept at the door. "Watch yourself, Lex. I hope I will return soon... With our ship." She waved at him "You too."

RE: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 08-16-2016

15.08.823 A.S, Rochester Base, New York System.

When Hawk had received a message from unidentified user, he was quite sceptic about that. However, he decided to read it. The sender asked him to meat them at Rochester's bar.
As soon as he arrived, he noticed a hooded person in the far corner of the bar. He sit next to him. "Okay, let's get stright to the deal. Who are you and why do you want to talk to me?" The stranger hadn't answered, instead of it, he gave a report about the Archangel to Hawk. "Read carefuly." He said. Through the report, Hawk had realized that Liberty Navy were about to destroy the Archangel and all the data onboard. As soon as they retained the control over the ship's AI, they revealed all mysteries about Hawk's crew investigations. He pulled his hands on a head and moaned. "Oh... My... Lord... They were about to destroy it? Wait, how the hell did you got a high classified document?" For this time, the stranger has answered. "Let's just say... I have my own sources within the Liberty Fleet. And I have to say that they won't be glad to know that you were contacting with "illegal group" "Do they know yet?" Hawk asked. "No. But if they realize that one of Secondary Fleet's Commanders had contacted with "unlawfuls"..." He responded. "Did they used an intel from our ship somehow?" He inquired. "Not at all. If you will stay as you do for now, you may consider all that happened to you and your crew as worthless. But... If you act by yourself..." Hawk warried. "Do you mean that I have to desert from Liberty Navy?" The stranger noded. "Hell no. I tried once. Didn't helped at all. Besides, who will help me? Not counting Auxesians in, they have their own... Dirty business." The stranger risen. "You don't need any help. Everyone you need... Are already helping you. And the path to your freedom... You fill find it in your ship's data base." He pulled a tab with Archangel's crew and left the bar. Jason pulled his hand at his chin and started to think. "What if he's right? If Liberty Navy will know that I was contacting Auxesians recently... Nothing good will happen. Neither Auxesians, nor myself, nor Liberty Navy will enjoy it... And the crew... They might trust me... But I don't know about Lex. And all the risks... Maybe, if we stay alone, it would be better for anyone. But I'm not leaving my ship behind... It's too iconical for me." After few minutes of thinking, Jason has decided to call Lex via Neural Net. "Commander." She answered to his call. "Lex, tell the crew to prepare. We're leaving Liberty this evening." She couhed. "Evening? But why?" "We can't just sit in the corner... We have to act. Whilist Liberty Navy will be busy with smugglers, National Council and the others, they won't notice a missing Siege Cruiser from the Secondary Fleet. You will see where are we heading. Hawk out."

RE: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 08-17-2016

16.08.823 A.S, Gran Canaria Planet, Omega-49 System.

[Image: V26K5CA.png]

Lex stands at panorama bridge, somewhere at the coast. She spectates a low traffic of freighters and local people. "Huh... Never thought that I will end up like this..." Few minutes later, Hawk approached her, looking at the sea. She noticed, but didn't turned at him, just greeted: "Commander..." He turned at her with a smile. "You don't have to call me like that anymore, Lex. We're no longer a naval personnel... Just us." He lied at the railings. "Never though that there would be any peaceful place... Just look at those people. - He turned at some little company, which were just passing them nearby - They live as they want to... No democracy, no politics... Just themselves." She noded. "Yeah... Not like in Liberty. There was too much... Vanity. You know, uhm... Do you mind if I will call you Jay?" He giggled. "Of course I won't, Lex. How long do we know each other?" She inhaled. "Not that long to call each other "Close Friends", actually... But according to everything that we passed..." He patted her. "It's alright. Nobody knows what awaits us in future. The only thing I know is that we must hold together, or we will fall." She smiled. "Your speech was always inspiring, Jay. Well... - She pulled herself off the railings - Time to get some provisions. Are you with me?" He followed her. "Sure. - he pointed at closest market - I think this is what we need." They headed out to the shop, not even noticing a hooded person, sitting on the bench nearby.