Discovery Gaming Community
The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad (/showthread.php?tid=141737)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 08-18-2016

16.08.823 A.S, LNS Archangel, Commander's Cabin.

While Jason was sitting in front of his table, thinking about his and his team's future, he didn't noticed a flashing mark on his terminal. "Join Auxesia? No, too risky, besides, they have their own problems... The Order? Not an option either, their "grand admiral" is a bloody paranoic..." Few moments later, he noticed the incoming message from unknown neural net user. He thought about denying it, but his own hand had pushed the "accept" button. The message was containing the following text:
"Mister Hawk,

I'm glad that you had finally arrived at your new shelter. If you would be kindly, I had sent and informator to Gran Canaria. He would like to meet you personally. He will wait you on the North Pole of Gran Canaria. As soon as you arrive there, you will receive his signal. Be safe,

Incognito."

He closes his terminal and sits back in his chair. "The hell was that? Who's this "Incognito" even? And which informator? About what?" He was thinking for a half of a hour, trying to decide, either meet this informator or not. But after all, he decided to do it. He called Lex through radio broadcast: "Lex, please, set coordinates to Canaria.I have to meet with somebody..." She answered: "Uhm... Okay... Be careful out there." The "Archangel" had approached the mooring fixture and Jason has requested for a shuttle to Canaria's North Pole.
Three hours later,Gran Canaria Planet, North Pole.
[Image: iZnGzW2.jpg]

His shuttle was approaching a landing pad at the North Pole of Gran Canaria. Despite of all, it was quite cold out there, so he decided to wear his coat. Hawk left his shuttle at the landing pad and headed towards the signal, which was comming somewhere from the mountains. He was climbing higher and higher, passing a mountain over the mountain, until he finally defined the exact location of informator's signal. Once he approached it, he found a "Roc", covered with the snow, and a door, which was leading into some sort of shelter. He oppened it and entered the dungeon.

Once he entered, he found that it was quite warm in here. He removed a coat and tried to find the switch to activate the light, because the room seemed to be rather small. Few moments later, he heard a familiar voice. "Glad to meet you again, Mister Hawk." As soon as he said it, the lights had turned on. Jason had noticed a familiar figure, sitting in the chair, somewhere in the farest corner of this room.
[Image: lkL1fbK.png]
Once he realised whom he's facing, Jason pulled out his .44 and pointed it at the stranger. "I know who you are." The stranger giggled. "Do you, Mister Hawk?" Jason grimassed. "Let me introduce myself. My name is William Gaster. I'm a simple man, as well as you are. I just have an education from Cambridge Research Institute and... Let's just say, an individual comprehension of the Universe." Hawk was keeping him in sight. "There is one missing part. How did you knew about that damn thing in Chester? Who is "Incognito"? What do you want from me? - He noticed a blueprint of Proton Collider on the screen behind stranger's head - And what the hell is this thing doing here?" William was seemed to be calm as ever. "Well, let's get it stright ahead. "Incognito" is the Information Broker. He knows everything about everyone, but nobody knows him. He helps us a lot, revealing the information about certain people. If he wants the payment, we pay him the same thing he gives to us - knowledge. You're quite an interesting person, mister Hawk. Not that we were interested in you, but him as well. And here comes a part about this thing. - He points at the screen with a blueprint of the Proton Collider behind him - When you were sending the message to External Security and Research Division, we had almost intercepted it. That's one of the reasons why they hadn't replied to you yet." Jason started to lower his .44, still looking suspiciously at William. "And what I really want is just to help you to pierce all the pieces of the puzzle. You tried to look at them as the threat... But what if you will try to look in another way? Jason grimassed. "What the hell are you talking about?" William comforts himself and continuing the dialogue. "Do you know how this all began, Mister Hawk? Why the Nomads trying to exterminate everything within Sirius Sector?" He's shaking his head. "Well... The Nomads were left by the might empire called Doom Ka'Vosh. They created them, risen them and given the purpose. The Nomads were supposed to be the caretakers, but when Doom Ka'Vosh decided to dissappear, they hoped that the Nomads will evolve. Well... They did, in some sort. But their predatory never dissappeared. And... This all began to reveal when the Rheinland Expedition in Omicrons found a property of Nomads. They took what they supposed to not, and then the First Nomad War happened..." Trying to comprehend everything, Jason sit on the floor, leaning on the wall behind him, holding his head in his arms. "So that is how it is... Looks like, we're the only ones to blame." William risen from the old chair, heading to Jason and offering him a hand. After a few seconds of hesitation, he took his hand and stood up. "I'm here just to tell you this all, Commander. And I'm not the one to judge your life. You had received the knowledge. It's only up to you to decide what to do with it. Just mind the consequences." He patted his shoulder and headed to the exit. "Be careful, mister Hawk." He left the laboratory, leaving Jason in his own dispair. "No... No-no-no... This can't be truth... Or is it?... His thoughts were cut by William's speech: "Speaking of which. The "Incognito" had offered a room in the hotel for you and your crew. If you mind, I can take you there. There's supposed to be enough space for two pilots in a civilian bomber." Jason noded and followed William to the exit of this lab. Once they left it, the light turned down and the door locked itself.

RE: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 08-22-2016

22.08.823 A.S, Gran Canaria Planet, Hotel "Paradise"

He felt... Paralysed. Soft. Ramollissement. He didn't knew who did he got there. There was nothing but the walls. And endless corridor. There was only whispers. He was walking straight forward, until he found the source of the light. But there was something more. It seems like to be an image in the shape of woman. She was slowly walking to the light, utterly ignoring Hawk's presense. "H-hey? Hello?" He asked. But she didn't answered, instead of it, she just turned at him. He noticed that she was wearing a white jacket and black breeches. Her hair was rather short, but her right eye was covered with an eye visor. It was glowing with a pink light. "D-do you know h-how did I got here?" He asked once again. After he said that, her shape started to change. She became much taller, her jacket and breeches fused into the long dark dress and the eye visor has gone. Her hair got much longer and received few woven rings behind her head. Once she opened her eyes, Hawk was shocked. They were bluring with purple light. He tried to pull out his .44, but there he didn't felt it. "You." He realized. Before he managed to do something, she giggled and then the light gone brighter. It was almost blinding him and made him to wake up.
He rised sharply, having a heavy breath. He tried to reorganise himself. It was a deep night, but something was shining through the window. He rubbed his eyes and looked at it. It was a Nomad Predator. Seems like it was staring directly into Hawk's eyes, waving it's tentacles slightly. He knew that this thing could blast him in a moment and he waited for his death. But instead of it, Nomad's shapes started to dissappear. "The hell was this...?" He thought, lying down in his bed, hoping to have at least few more hours of sleep.
12 hours later.

He wakes up, feeling like somebody's spectating him. After recent events, he was cautios. Gladly, there was nobody but Lex standing in the doorstep of his room. "Morning, sleepyhead." She greeted him, trying to wake him up. He rubs his eyes and tries to smile back. "Uh-huh... What time is it?" He asked. She squinted at the clock on the wall, which was showing 15:00 UTC. He sighed. "Uhm... Well?... Did I missed something?" She inhaled and shook her head. "Despite of breakfast and lunch? Nothing interesting..." He tried to smile back, but instead, fall back to the bed. "Hey... You look quite tired. What happened? Had a nightmare?" He exhaled, trying to make a false smile. However, Lex seemed to not getting it. He sighed once more and started to explain what happened to him this night. "I don't expect you to believe me, Lex... But you asked for it." She entered his room and sit on the chair in front of his room's panorama window. "I'm listening." He put his hands behind his head and looked into the ceilling. "I had a... Pretty bad dream tonight. Maybe it was a nightmare... Or a vision. Whatever it was, it's related to Nomads. I was in some dark hallway... Felt soft... Like I wasn't controling my body. It was walking towards... Something. Until eventually, some sort of light source poped out. It was increasing while I moved to it, until... The shape of a woman appeard between me and the light. I called for her, but she didn't answered... Only turned at me. She was in some sort of jacket and breeches. And her eye... Or a visor, whatever it was, was flashing with a purple light. When I asked how did I got there, her shape started to change. She became taller... Her clothes had fused into a long dress... And her visor had gone. Instead of it, both of her eyes were bluring with purple light. That was the moment when I realized that it was a Nomad. I tried to reach my .44, but there was nothing... Then... She gigled and the light became more brighter and brighter... Eventually waking me up. When I woke up, I had seen... A Nomad. It was levitating right behind that window. - He pointed somewhere behind Lex. - And there I thought that my hour had came... But instead of blasting me, it just... Dissappeared." She was looking at him in desbelief. "Nice fairytail, Hawk. Now get your ass out of bed and dress up, we have provisions to buy." She exited his room, shouting at him somewhere from outside: "I'm waiting!". Realizing, that Lex won't believe him, he raised up and headed to his wardrobe.

RE: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 08-23-2016

23.08.823 A.S. The Archangel.

When all the provisions were bought, Jason and Lex headed to the Archangel, hoping that nothing bad will happen to them. Gladly, everything was okay. At least, it seemed to be.
When they entered the Archangel, Hawk decided to check out his personal comm link in case to find something useful. He left the provisions at the cargo bay and headed towards SIC, where Lex was checking out the crew condition. "Lex, I will check my cabin, just in case." He told her. She noded, keeping looking at the panel of crew members. Understanding that she's not up for a talk, he headed to his cabin.
Once he reached it, he noticed that there was a message flashing at his personal communicator. He closed the door behind him and opened it. It was an another message from the Incognito.
"Mister Hawk,

I'm glad that your meeting with agent "Laguna" was successible. He felt a great potential within you and your team, so I think that I have a work for you.
Some recent events were showing that the Nomadic activity had increased by several times, especially in Edge Worlds. I would like to know what could couse that activity, and maybe I know it. But I need sombody to prove it, and I choose you. While you have your own business, I think that you could help me a bit. As the reward, I will send you the complete map of the Sirius sector. All bases, jump holes, systems - everything you want. And all that I want from you is just some data of something that hides in the edge nebula of Omicron Delta. Good luck and be safe,

Incognito."

He closed the message, laughing of the purpose of it. "Oh my God... He really thinks that the Liberty Siege Cruiser would be a good option for such mission? Aaah..." He stopped laughing, after he noticed a flashing point on his personal Navigational Map. It was the coordinates of the Edge Nebula in Omicron Delta. They were showing the complete path from Gran Canaria to it. "On second thought... This might be quite useful. Some more information about Nomads and the complete map of Sirius sector." He sit in his chair, thinking about possible risks and worthness of this mission. After few minutes, he decided to do it. He called for lex through radio comm: "Lex, get everyone ready. We're heading to Omicrons. After he said that, somebody knocked at his door. It was Lex herself. He opened it and invited her in, but instead she was looking at him with pretence. "Jay, are you serious? A week ago we headed to the Gates in Kansas and we ended up like deserters from Liberty Navy, Yesterday this fairytail and now you want us to move this ship to Omicrons? There are Corsairs everywhere, not including Nomads and The Core!" He tried to calm her down, but seems like it was barelly working. "My God, calm down, Lex! Really! There's no need to be that upset. We will just head out and... Check things. Nothing more." She was looking like she wanted to slap him in the face, but she was controlling her emotions. "Just telling you... If something bad happens to us, I will blame you." She left his cabin, telling the crew to prepare for a long trip. He closed his door and sit back in his chair, looking through the path to Omicron Delta.
4 hours later.

Even if they passed Cayman, Omicron Omega, Gamma and Kappa without any encounters, they were quite surprised that Omicron Delta was quite empty. No sight of the other ships or any activity.
[Image: NBH15Hq.png]
Jason was standing on the SIC, spectating the panorama of Omicron Delta. "My God... This place is really beautiful. Lex, did you set the coordinates received coordinates as our destination point?" He told. She noted, spectating the edge nebula. Once they entered it, they hadn't picked anything for few minutes. Until they found the enourmous rock. "I'm picking something... Big. Quite big." She said.
[Image: gb9cD2s.png]
He looked at thing, trying to realize if that is an another nightmare or the exact reality. "My God... That's... Massive..." Not breaking her concentration, Lex decided to scan it until nothing bad happened. The scan results showed the open space within this sctructure and massive gamma radiation. "There's an open space... Inside of it. With a quite high radiation." "Find the entrance and enter it. We might scan everything that inside of it." He ordered and Lex started to search for a radiation emission outside of this structure. She found it and it was a hole. It was fiting for Liberty Siege Cruiser, so they entered the insides of this scturcture. When they did it, they were marelly paralyzed.
[Image: 7aFjfF4.png]
"It's... It's..." Jason wouldn't even describe anything he saw. Some sort of chamber with fluiding gazes and tentacles. Despite of the fact that radiation was barelly breaching through Archangel's modified hull, it was still perceptible. Lex was trying to keep her mind disciplined, but eventually this whole situation had taken over her. She was panicing, trying to find out if she missed something or if Jason's story was a truth. She even didn't noticed that the structure scan was completed. Once she looked at it, she turned at Commander and said: "Structure scan is complete. I think that we should get out of this place." He agreed, telling the crew to head to Omicron Kappa Jump hole. He was feeling that somebody or something was watching over them.
1 hour later.
He was sitting in his chair, trying to gather up his thoughts. Everything that he had seen in Delta was... Quite shocking. Few minutes later, he decided to call the Incognito through comm link. Luckly, he was available this time.
[Image: T6EjvOU.png]
"Mistar Hawk..." He exhaled, letting out the smoke out of his throat. Jason smirked. "So, Incognito... Glad that we actually could contact each other." "Myself as well. Did you found anything interesting in Edge Worlds?" Jason prepared the camera shots and scan results to send at Incognito's comm link. "There... I'm transmitting you some nice shots and scan results." The Incognito noted, watching through the received material. "Well... It was predictable." Jason exhaled. "What do you mean "Predictable"? That you already knew about it?" "Indeed, I knew about the structure... But I didn't knew what's inside of it. I thought that this place could be valuable for Nomads... And seems like I was right." 'But why you didn't asked William about it? He knows much more about Nomads than I do." He sighed. "Indeed, I asked him. But he refused to reveal the complete information about it." Hawk smirked once again. "Now I get it. Well, guess this data would be useful for us some time... Speaking of which. The Map." "It was installed inside of your personal map panel. Also, miss Whitley should already had received it too," He smiled. "Much appreciated. I guess, that's all?" "Yes... For now. Don't dissappear, mister Hawk. I might use your help once more." "Noted. Hawk out." He cut transmission and looked at his personal navigational map panel. It was showing everything that exists in Sirius and Gallia. Jump holes, systems, wrecks... When he stopped to investigating it, he called for Lex through radio comm: "Lex, check out your personal mail and install the new map. Also, we should head back to the beach... Take a rest." "Noted." He ordered the crew to dock with Gran Canaria's Mooring Fixture and headed to his wardrobe.

RE: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 09-07-2016

07.09.823 A.S. The Archangel.

Hawk was sitting in his cabin, calculating the remaining resources of is ship. "Food... Would be enough for two weeks. Water and Oxygen... Same. And we're almost ran out of Consumer Goods... Not good..." While he was thinking, his communicator started to beep, obviously somebody tried to contact with him. He distracted himself from his thoughts and answered. He saw the Incognito, sitting in front of the Omega-11 star, as usual.

"Incognito." "Greetings, Mister Hawk. - He exhaled. - I hope that you're not busy. Because I have a mission for you. It's quite... Delicate." Jason sat back in his chair. "I'm listening." Incognito had opened a panel and transfered a code to Hawk's Neural Net account. "I want you to return to Liberty and reveal some mysteries about the civil war. However, if they see you, they'll attempt to capture you and your ship. You will be threated for a treason... Not something that we both need, am I right?" Commander noded. "In that case, I need a new transponder coding..." "You already have it. As soon as you arrive at Liberty, your ship would be identified as LNS "Michigan", the Siege Cruiser of 4th Division of Secondary Fleet of Liberty Navy. Your transponder supposed to be changed to Anthony Harris, he would be a Captain of this ship. As for miss Whitley... I'll suggest to maintain radio silence for her." He noded again. "Noted. Do you have any other tasks for us?" "Yes. Agent "Laguna" expressed a wish to meet with Ezrael Vertiga on your ship. Mister Vertiga is a desertive Core captain. However, he sounds more intelligent for his kind. Anyway, they need a secure place for negotiation, and agent "Laguna" considered your ship as a perfect option." Jason coughed. "So the Oracle agent and a desertive Core captain onboard of my ship? Well... I'm in "Laguna's" debt so... Maybe I could let them. When is this going to happen?" "Today, at 18:00 SMT, in Omega-49." He sighed. "Hmh... Okay... I will meet them there and then head back to Liberty." "Wise choice. Good luck, Commander." The Incognito disconnected from the transmission link, leaving Hawk alone.

RE: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 09-08-2016

08.09.823 A.S. The Archangel.

He ran into his cabin, tryin to reach out to the Incognito. Nobody had answered his communication for about five minutes, until the weak signal was reaching him from the other side. Obviously, it was the Incognito.

He was sitting in front of the star of Omega-11, smoking a sigar. "Greetings, Mister Hawk." Jason was hyperventilating, until he calmed down. He was quite nervous about recent event. "Listen up. I don't know who you are, but I won't to see any Nomad followers on my ship, neither the walking dead people! We helped each other, yes, but it doesn't mean that I will tolerate any of them! I appreciate your help, but, as I said, don't make neither myself, nor my crew be a part of your personal plans. We just want to live for ourselves." Incognito exhlaed. "Dissapointing... If you do realise that you won't last a hour without my help... Well, guess it's time to bid farewell to each other. Goodbye, Mister Hawk." He deactivated his panel, throwing a sigar away.

Hawk fell into his chair, rubbing his hair. He didn't even noticed Lex, standing in the doorway of his cabin. She tried to attract his attention, but he heard her only two minutes later. He turned at her and tried to smile. "Ah, Lex..." She walked in, sitting in front of him. "So... What is happening again?" He sighed. "That Oracle... And the same Woman. Plus... I think that we don't have any home now."She smiled back and took his hand. "Look around you. This is your home." He grinned. "The Archangel is not a home ship. It's a warship." She exhaled. "Well... In the end, it's up to you to decide." She left his cabin, heading to the bridge. When he was wandering about their future, Hawk noticed that the transponder is still installed onto Archangel's signature. "No... It's just a matter of time..."

RE: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 09-11-2016

10.09.823 A.S. Liberty Space

After entering the Liberty Sovereign space, the Archangel's transponder was automatically changed to "LNS Michigan". It didn't caused any troubles with Liberty Navy, but Hellfire Legion were rather sceptic about that. When they first saw the Archangel, they considered it as the Naval vessel and almost engaged it, until Hawk revealed himself and told them the truth: their encounter with Ottawa and Lyoko, personal investigation and retaliation. Throughout the conversation with Star Colonel of Legion, they provided them the cover at Hesperia outpost. Currently, the crew of the Archangel is awaiting for the decision of the High Command,

11.09.823 A.S. The Archangel, Commander's Cabin

Jason and Lex were sitting in his cabin, drinking a tea and watching in the panorama window. Sierra Ice Field was rather dangerous, but the constellations of Califarnia were quite gorgeous. She held his hand and sighed. "Good lord, Jay... Now our fate depends on the decision of the Legion's High Command." He took a deep breath and turned at her. "There are only two options for them. Either we become a part of the Legion or we just go by ourselves. I don't know which variant would you prefer, but my favorite is the second one." She smiled and looked at the asteroid, passing nearby. "Yeah... Living by our own... With the ones that we want be... Sound more pleasurable than fighting against Liberty Government... Even if we're dissapointed in them... - She took a look at Jason's right shoulder and asked him. - Can I?" He noded, letting her lie a head on his shoulder. She seemed more comfortable after this. "Don't worry, Lex. I won't let anybody harm us. - He took his .44 and overlooked it. - I will care about that."

RE: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 10-26-2016

25.10.823 A.S, Vespucci System, Commonwealth Space.

Renewed, repaired, reequipped. The Archangel looked like a brand new siege cruiser. There was no trace of damage that it took in Kansas or somewhere else. The insides were cleared off and all missing hardware was installed. There is, however, the one misding component - the crew. Hawk knew that without an apropriate amount of people they won't be able to fly the siege cruiser properly. However, he had only two ideas. The first one was his old friend Presley, who retired from Liberty Navy after their adventure in Kansas. Although, Jason was expecting a denial from him. In that case, he had a second option - the Incognito. He knew that he has a lot of agents across the Sirius Sector and that few of them might be recruited as Archangel's crew.
26.10.823 A.S, The Archangel, Captain's Cabin

He was sitting in his cabin, still looking at the panorama of Vespucci system. Sometimes, he was switching his attention to the communicator. It was obvious that he was awaiting for somebody's call, but they didn't contacted him just yet. He was holding a bottle of Liberty Ale, still considering it not as the best drink in Sirius, but not worst at all. Finally, the communicator started to blink and he went to it. He pressed the button and saw the same slender silhouette of Incognito's back.

"I was wondering when our paths will cross once again, mister Hawk. Despite of our last talk... I'm glad to hear you." His voice was calm as ever, evrn it sounded like Hawk never raged at him. Despite of it, Jason's voice was determinated, but with a little note of confusion."Myself as well, Incognito. I have to ask you to do something for me, Lex and the Archangel as whole. We need a team and I think that you have quite enough people who can be a part of my crew." Incognito was thinking for a while, still smoking his cigar. "I asume that you have a pretty good relationship with Hellfire Legion, since you ask for not any supply or basement, but people. That's quite different. - he exhaled, - What the exact type of specialists do you need?" Jason smiled and started to list everyone that he needs: "We already have a radio operator. We need about two weaponry operators, one for the heavy weaponry, the other one for the light, an additional one who had experience with forward weaponry, two engine technicians, one pilot and cloak-disruptor operator. But please... None of them must be related to Nomads." An another moment of silence from Incognito. He was looking through his database, getting a strikt numbers of people that Hawk needs. "Perhaps I have enough people that you need. I will tell them to gather up at Curacao in the beginning of 11th month. Is that all?" Hawk exhaled. "Yes. Thank you very much." He stepped back from the communicator and continued to stare at the panorama of Independent worlds. Suddenly, he felt the great potential of upcoming meeting. Was it a warning or a cheer? He didn't bothered. He looked at his father's portrait and smiled. "Don't worry, dad. I will reveal those who stand before all of this mess... And will end them up."

RE: The Archangel - Liberty Siege Cruiser Data Pad - Operator - 10-31-2016

31.10.823 A.S, Planet Curacao, Cortez System

[Image: VambhpR.jpg]
He was sitting in the bar at the ocean beach, enjoying gine and the beauties of local landscapes. Planet Curacao was a pretty nice world, always warm, distant and free. A perfect place for independent people, however, Hawk told to himself that it's too soon for his retirement. He knew that the Legion can help him, as well as he can help them. But he still needs a crew, otherwise the Archangel is going to be more than useless. Incognito's recruiter was supposed to arrive exactly at this bar at the exact time. He only knew that this person is familiar to him. Someone that he knows pretty well.

He was still waiting and watching for people in the bar. And here comes the person in the black hood. Jason was afraid of the worst, that it's going to be the Oracle again, but his face was hidden. Gladly, his silhoutee and manners were different from William's. The unknwon person sat in front of Jason. "So you're the Incognito's recruiter?" He asked. "Aye. I heard that ya need a team for the siege cruiser, so here I am." His voice sounded familiar to Jason. The manners, accent and figure were revealing his Texan origins. Hawk was suspecting that it was Jeffrey sitting in front of him, but it was more unlikely, since he retired from Liberty Navy. "Jeff? Is that you?" He asked. The unknown person smiled and took the hood out. Indeed, it was the ex-member of Archangel's crew, Jeffrey Presley. Jason wasn't believing in everything he saw. He thought that after the incident in Kansas, Jeffrey won't wish to be a part of Archangel's crew. "Glad to see you rocking again, Jeff. But why did you decided to come back? Do you know that the thing that happened in Kansas is only the beginning?" Jason's question called a smile on Jeff's face. "Ya know, this whole retirement thingie is a bit boring. And ya're the one that loves to put his arse into dangerous adventures. So I decided to meet ya once more and stay at Archangel's. By the way, how's Lex goin'?" "She's alive as well, quite depressed about Liberty and her family, but it doesn't affects her fight spirit. But the major question here is you. How did you ended up contacting the Incognito?" Jeff rubbed his head and answered to Jason's question. "He contacted me via one of his agents. He considered me interestin' as the one who survived that mess in Kansas. And I know that ya worked for him as well, ain't cha?" Jason caughed a bit to release the tense of this dialogue. "Yeah, happened. So you're here as Incognito's recruiter... But how do you think you can help me? Because I highly doubt that you know enough people who can turn against Liberty and join our crew." After his words, Jeffrey risen up and beconed Jason to follow him. "I know a planty of people who dislike Liberty Government. Several of them are actual Liberty Navy officers. They're waiting for us at landin' pad 24. I hope that ya have a shuttle to move us to Archangel, do ya?" "Depends on how much people do you have." "About 30. That's goin' to be enough to mantain the Archangel." "Then we have to do two runs." They both laughed, after which they headed to the landing pad.

Jason was surprised when he saw a lot of people in naval academy uniforms. He afforded that they were the cadets from West Point Academy and Jeffrey confirmed it. Some of them were older than Hawk, the other ones - younger. However, there was a distant person who was standing far away from them. As Jeff said, it was an another recruit, the Cloak Disruptor specialist. But sadly, he was the Lane Hacker. When Hawk done talking with everyone else, he saw this guy and became worried. "This one is strange. He doesn't appears to be a naval person. Why is he standing alone? He's not from the academy?" Jeff turned at him and suddenly, his smiley phiz changed to ironic look. "That's uh... Our Cloak Disruptor specialist. The best option that I could find. But sadly, he's the Lane Hacker. Or, at least, he was." Jason's apprehensions were just confirmed. "The Lane Hacker? It's going to be interesting. I'll talk to him." He left the main group and headed towards this guy. He was looking at the ocean panorama, thinking about his own and the future. Sounds of Jason's steps brought his attention. "Mister Hawk." His voice was low, but determinated and clear. "So... I've met the everyone else, but I know nothing about you. Only that you know how to work with Cloak Disruptors." He exhaled. "Well... Everything I can tell you is that my name is Ryan Rayden. I was once a Lane Hacker, but when the Cloak Disruptors were invented, I became interested in those things. That's how I ended up in Jeff's list. And you were lucky to befriend with him. He's a good friend, but can be also the worst nightmare for you." A tense between those two became less concentrated. "And what made you leave the Lane Hackers?" "I was born as pure Lane Hacker, but when I realised that they support the Outcasts, I was dissapointed in them. So I left. Became a Zoner and then met with Jeff in California. He recruited me as Incognito's agent, I don't know why, but maybe they considered my hacking skills and Cloak Disruptor experience rather valuable." Jason smiled and patted Ryan's shoulder. "Don't worry. You'll get used to it." "Yeah. the Archangel is going to be an interesting experience. Whelp, at least we fight against Liberty Government and Navy." They shook each other's hands and headed out to shuttle, which was supposed to take them to the Archangel.
The Archangel, Main Hangar.

[Image: 3D1bFzK.png]

Lex was awaiting for Hawk's arrival. Gladly, everyone fit in this shuttle and they didn't even had to return for remaining crew members. She was rather surprised to see Jeff again, but he was quite happy. Most of the crew already knew how to deal with libertonian technologies, but the other ones were barelly handling them. However, it was all depending on experience. After a brief talk, everyine took their places. Jeff was sitting in front of the control panel of maneuvring systems, sometimes looking at the holographic panorama in front of the ship. Lex was setting up the scanners, asking some of the crew members to help her. Ryan with a couple of crew members already managed to get in touch with a prototype Cloak Disruptor. He always dreamt to be the crew member of capital ship and his dream just became truth. The Archangel was ready to depart. And Jason was sitting in his cabin, as usually. But at this time, he was rather positive, than depressed. When Lex told him that everyone are at their posts, he decided to make a little announcement for the crew members. He activated the inner radio communication and started to talk. "Crew. I have to thank all of you for joining us in our journey for freedom. Before those entire events, I was like anyone of you. But for now, we have to act special. Civilians of Liberty suffer, while their government doesn't even tries to fix it, and their Navy is enough unguarded to allow the ones, who don't wish us to be alive, cause the civil war from the inside. From now on, we're fighting for freedom of Liberty. We all will uncover those, who stand behind all this massacre and then we stop them." He diactivated the communicator and turned at Lex. She was rather happy, than encoureged. "An another inspiring speech. Guess we're now ready to fight. But when this all ends, what will we do?" He smiled and looked into the window. "We're going to leave them... Maybe we'll settle at Canaria and live at there. But for now... Set coordinates to Monterrey. We're moving out." She soluted and headed out to the bridge. Hawk was wandering, how many times his paths will cross with those, who caused the civil war in Liberty. But he wasn't afraid of them. Seeing his old friend back, an ex-pirate and a lot of smart people onboard of his ship was filling him with hopes. But who knows, what will happen in the future?...