Discovery Gaming Community
MRGA Step 2 (Story update inside) (7th of August) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: MRGA Step 2 (Story update inside) (7th of August) (/showthread.php?tid=141805)

Pages: 1 2

MRGA Step 2 (Story update inside) (7th of August) - Wesker - 08-05-2016

Current RP background is here.

Information

Who can participate: Rheinland Military, Red Hessian Army (indies and officials)
Time: Sunday 7th of August, 19:00 server time (UTC + 0)
Starting position: Vogtland Base (Hessians), New Berlin jumpgate (RM)
OoRP development:The Capital ship battle will commence at the start of the event INSTEAD OF RE-ENGAGING there will be a repeat capital ship fight every 15 minutes for those that died who wish to fight again. After an hour or so has passed the real fight involving both snubs and caps will commence.

Outcome: Read "Battle for Dresden" below. The continuation will be played and narrated in the upcoming 3rd part.
Followup: A supplying event for the Rheinland Military will take place in which the Hessian's job will be to cripple the supply lines.

Rules
Equipment: No cloaks, no Jumpdrives, no trolling sunslayer/starkiller/paralyzer bologna, no SHFs.
Rewards: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh promotions???????? Smile

:: Prologue ::

After the first stage of MRGA proved to be somewhat of a success for the Rheinland Military with the Red Hessian fleet in Dresden crippled, Driedrik Sterr has ordered the Rheinland fleet to move through to Dresden and reinforce the Altenburg. Viking, having not taken down Sterr has taken leave to the Omegas pursing a new agenda. In her state of rage from the events of the first battle, Annabelle Heinrich has decided to make an appearance in combat. Her combat expertise is known to many in Rheinland and in the Omegas, however Driedrik Sterr has earned quite a title and has instilled fear into several pilots in the Armee and across Rheinland. Knowing she cannot possibly stop the entire Military advance on her own, Anna Heinrich intends to bring fleets from the Omegas to destroy the Rheinland fleet and the Altenburg once and for all. Unyielding in her actions and with unstoppable rage Anna Heinrich intends to slaughter every breathing Federalist in Dresden, the coming clash of the titans will certainly be something to record for the Sirius History books.

:: The battle for Dresden Part II ::

The Rheinland Cruiser was not alone, several warships followed in after it and immediately took positions near the Altenburg waiting for DHC ships to flood through and Repair it. The Military fleet was filled with fear and confidence, seeing the destroyed Vidars, wraiths, odins, and body parts floating in space gave them mixed feelings. About 30 hours after some DHC ships had passed in, however a large fleet of Hessian warships had jumped in from both the Omega-11 Jumphole and another anomaly in the far southern region of the system past Leipzig Station.

Anna Heinrich and the fleet had arrived the Hessian forces regrouped near Vogtland as the Military forces readied themselves near Altenburg,

Both forces had a very long battle ahead of them.

So judging by the first event @Yber and I decided to run with this.

Ok, basically read all the stuff I spent last night posting, I'd appreciate it if this gets recorded. You DONT need to register but I'd appreciate it if you post here saying you're gonna attend that way I have an idea of who's going.
NOTE: FOLLOW THE EVENT RULES IF YOU DON'T YOU'RE GONNA GET THE HANDS. I'm serious, I love fun events and being fair, but if I see one ship use a jumpdrive they're gonna regret it.

Most importantly: Have fun Big Grin thank @Yber as well for this could'nt have done this without him!

RE: MRGA Step 2 (Story update inside) (7th of August) - Zayne Carrick - 08-05-2016

I will probably bring the GOTTERDAMMERUNG, if it's not activity-wiped yet :|

RE: MRGA Step 2 (Story update inside) (7th of August) - Yber - 08-05-2016

[RM]-Forseti will show up.

RE: MRGA Step 2 (Story update inside) (7th of August) - Thunderer - 08-05-2016

RNC-Tegetthoff, Bismarck-class. And Wesker, your format has broken the forums.

RE: MRGA Step 2 (Story update inside) (7th of August) - Gagadug. - 08-05-2016

RHB-Eyjafjallajoerkull, Jormungand BS

RE: MRGA Step 2 (Story update inside) (7th of August) - Wesker - 08-05-2016

Bumpero

RE: MRGA Step 2 (Story update inside) (7th of August) - Wesker - 08-05-2016

Also note it's caps only for the first hour

RE: MRGA Step 2 (Story update inside) (7th of August) - Chills - 08-06-2016

Either RNC-Wallenstein, Donau, or RNC-Utgard, turtle
If RHA doesnt have enough ppl, RHB-Einherjar

RE: MRGA Step 2 (Story update inside) (7th of August) - GuapMan - 08-06-2016

Ill deffs be there.

RE: MRGA Step 2 (Story update inside) (7th of August) - Goldberg - 08-06-2016