Discovery Gaming Community
Windows 10 anniversary update problem - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Windows 10 anniversary update problem (/showthread.php?tid=141898)

Pages: 1 2

Windows 10 anniversary update problem - Hellion - 08-07-2016

As the title says, Windows 10 anniversary update totally ruined graphics of Discovery.
I am using SWAG pack and everything was perfectly fine until few hours ago...
Has any of you experienced such a problem or is it just me? Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

RE: Windows 10 anniversary update problem - Corile - 08-14-2016

(08-07-2016, 11:54 AM)Hellion Wrote: Does anyone know a solution to this problem?
downgrade to 7

RE: Windows 10 anniversary update problem - Reid - 08-14-2016

Upgrade to Windows 7, outside of that I have no idea

RE: Windows 10 anniversary update problem - Xenon - 08-14-2016

Windows in general is one of the most failure operating systems ever
I would suggest for you to re-install windows 7 and stay on that

RE: Windows 10 anniversary update problem - Inferno - 08-14-2016

Windows 7 master OS.

Seriously, I tried out Windows 8 for about 20 seconds and Windows 10 fora few minutes...

I hated both of them. Windows 7 is the only way to go. ALL HAIL THE 7

I haven't slept, but downgrade to Windows 7 when possible.

RE: Windows 10 anniversary update problem - Cardinal - 08-14-2016

Win 10 fixed my old laptop up a lot when upgrading from 7, if you have an older computer which originally had Win 7, upgrading to Win 10 may deliver a much needed performance boost, depending on age. Also fixes some issues your computer had in Win 7 on the upgrade to 10. My computer's hard drive couldn't take being half full on 7 until now. And I hope we all agree that Win 7 was a security hassle...Widgets were a danger. And now due to Win 7's old age, security is even more of a danger as the code is more easily crackable.

RE: Windows 10 anniversary update problem - SeaFalcon - 08-14-2016

These windows 7 fanboys pft...

Check your graphics card software, it might need an update.

RE: Windows 10 anniversary update problem - Corile - 08-14-2016

(08-14-2016, 12:44 PM)SeaFalcon Wrote: These windows 7 fanboys pft...
sorry that people are advocating for the last widoze that's actually usable xd

not like i care tbh

RE: Windows 10 anniversary update problem - TheFreelancer - 08-14-2016

I would honestly use windows 8 over windows 10 any day, despite windows 8 being designed for a phone! Windows 7 Was great, But NOTHING can beat windows XP!

#BringbackXP

RE: Windows 10 anniversary update problem - Mickk - 08-14-2016

No problems here.

Upgraded to Win 10 from XP a few months back and while it's not perfect, it has given me the ability to hook up as many HDD's as my MB can handle, with the option to go to 2TB+ HDD without having to partition them down.

I hated the e-mail function, so I'm using Thunderbird.

As for the OP's graphics problem, I know there has been an update for AMD graphics cards recently...... which I haven't downloaded and installed yet, so maybe that is why my graphics haven't gone pear shaped.

To get totally back on topic, check your graphics settings, maybe something was changed by accident, failing that, maybe your graphics card is getting past it's 'use by' or may just need a bit of dusting to stop it from heating up too much.