Discovery Gaming Community
Intrapersonal Communication - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Intrapersonal Communication (/showthread.php?tid=141910)

Intrapersonal Communication - James Greed - 08-07-2016

Logs of Kyoko Akagawa.

[Image: fHHZCmK.png]

If you are reading this, that means one of the following things:

One. You have murdered me, somehow. Consider me thoroughly amused, if this is the case. I don't give up my life so easily. So, while "I" despise the fact that you ended up killing me, it's still an achievement to be considered.

Two. You are a hacker, somehow looking at my logs. About to be hunted down by me. It'll be fun, to me at least. If you happen to be a colleague, you might get away with it, just ending up loosing a limb or two. In other cases, you might be a hacker employed by the goverment. Same treatment, way more lethality. At least I'll have fun skinning you alive, then giving you to those people who need information. In a state that can be considered anything, but intact, that is.

Three. You are one of the so called Admin Overlords. I don't know what you have to do with me, but this will surely help you get a picture of the whirling insanity, that is my mind. I might have killed somebody you've treasured, or you want me to ascend, or .... I don't know what else you like to do with the unlimited power you have. (Another case might be, that all these storries are fabricated by my mind, or by other people.) Still, I don't fancy getting my logs read. Those are mine for a reason.

With all this set, I can begin to actually pour the contents of my mind in here. Let those be impacts of my recent hunt, thoughts while I was spacing out, or just me ruminating over life, and it's mysteries.

//work in progress, very much so

RE: Intrapersonal Communication - James Greed - 08-08-2016

[Image: etBaLA6.png]

A Hellhound. That's what I got my eyes on as of current. Even though it looks like a cardboard box, coated with a layer of rust. My reasons are the following.
  • [Image: W3Wesaf.png]Ease of maintenance.
    [Image: W3Wesaf.png]Availability.
    [Image: W3Wesaf.png]Wide array of spare parts.
Even though it sounds like a vessel that could be easily obtained, I'll need to have it modified slightly. So, it only needs one pilot. Namely, the one and only Kyoko. Then, it'll be a killing machine fit for my tastes.
But, who am I to know what the future holds. I might be flying this "beauty" in a day, or in two years time.

RE: Intrapersonal Communication - James Greed - 08-09-2016

Today's issue on Kyoko's almost daily reports: The vessels aren't familiar with their user, or the other way around? Stay tuned, as we (I) will uncover the mystery behind it all!

Intermission

[Image: 72agaAq.png]

It's actually pretty simple. It's been a while since I had a fighter vessel at my disposal for elongated times. It'll take some time to jump right back into practice. Also, I should be contacting some rogue groups about the gunship. Lately, I haven't heard much about them. Did they disappear? I used to see, and hear about raids, Torpedoes, and so on. Now? Nothing. Either ways. First I'll try to contact some, and if that doesn't work, I'll cut my way through a rogue hangar myself.

Kyoko out.

RE: Intrapersonal Communication - James Greed - 08-09-2016

Have you ever seen the rain before?

[Image: MyRuscZ.jpg]

I, for sure haven't. Thats the hugest drawback of being born on a station. I haven't seen a daybreak from the surface. Nor a sundown. The changing of weather. Even that is unknown to me. Of course, some biodomes, and holo-rooms try to replicate it, but that just isn't the same. I'm definitely going to visit a planet one day. Somehow. Even though I'm quite sure that the sheer amounts of the sunlight would burn me to crisps. I would be the happiest burnt crisp ever, nevertheless.

Okay, this ended up being way too personal, and emotional, so to say. Let's balance it out with something. Oh, right. I've read a book about torture. So, if you see me on Mactan, holding pliers, while I slowly, and endearingly approach you, you should run. The best part of a diary, that none will know this priceless piece of information.