Discovery Gaming Community
Technocracy of Auxo - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: A/)- Technocracy of Auxo (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+----- Thread: Technocracy of Auxo - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=142072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: A/) - Feedback - Kauket - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 07:30 AM)TickTack Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 07:23 AM)Auzari Wrote: I'm not obliged to give out information as it's basic privacy - but I can assure you that we did mine Azurite Gas, which I've clearly stated before.

http://i.imgur.com/63AxHQP.png

That's a nice picture... got a time stamp to go with it? or anything to verify that it was taken shortly after the incident? Oh wait... that's not even omicron delta is it....

Also I fail to see how the miner was arrogant... he actually offered to mine for you... I'd say that was downright nice of him. And your right, I wasn't there however I seem to remember someone saying this:

(03-13-2017, 12:44 PM)Vendetta Wrote: We will work towards improving the problem so that future interactions will be more rewarding for all parties.

I see no progression towards more rewarding interactions.

Did I ask the Miner to mine for me? No. He was simply begging, and trying to work in an area where we clearly don't want anyone to work in. Did he comply? No.

Why are you demanding things from me? Especially when you weren't even there or remotely involved? And for the record, that screen was taken at 02:57 - 21/03/2017 servertime - 20 mins after flying from Omicrons. I'm not randomly screenshotting my every move.

I don't know how or why you can say if there was no progression since you haven't encountered us at all?

Politely leave your baseless accusations at the door, please. I am not lying. I have no reason to lie. And me, along with many others, are very tired. I must ask you to refrain from posting unless there is an actual issue or another incident.

(03-22-2017, 12:24 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: So if I were to point my ship towards a location that is 100k away, you are going to draw your line to assume the ship is going there? Lol no. Why are you assuming also the ship was not traveling to minor?

...and your screen make a good job of NOT showing the ship's trajectory either.

There was a lone miner (which was the biggest hint). And a sudden influx of two AFC vessels in the system. The transport was headed a bit upwards, possibly having one of the wrecks selected.

The screens actually do show the facing direction - but you just need to memorise the positioning of the Serenity's hardpoints, they're actually facing it.

For all we know in RP, it could be AFC trying to find another way to make a big buck, or to trying to use it for drugs, a blackmarket deal, or simply working for the Corsairs, or w/e. Who knows.

No need for this to continue as we'd like to focus on adding stuff to the lore, you pretty much got what you need to know now.

RE: A/) - Feedback - TickTack - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 07:43 AM)Auzari Wrote: Words

Yup... that's what I thought no evidence.

Quote:Did I ask the Miner to mine for me? No. He was simply begging, and trying to work in an area where we clearly don't want anyone to work in. Did he comply? No.
And Care to show me the RP between IMG and Auxesia which shows that IMG would have the in RP knowledge that this is an area that Auxesia don't want people working in?
A much more productive form of RP given that they're your allies would have been to inform him of the situation and how Auxesia don't want miners in the area. But no he got a 10 second trigger message instead.

(03-13-2017, 12:44 PM)Vendetta Wrote: We will work towards improving the problem so that future interactions will be more rewarding for all parties.
Indeed...
I'm done here.... for now.

RE: A/) - Feedback - nOmnomnOm - 03-22-2017

Actually I still would like to know the reply for some more things that were left ignored in the feedback.
It's not all of it...
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=142072&pid=1876501#pid1876501
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=142072&pid=1874578#pid1874578

Please have one of your people respond to the above. it would be appreciated.

(03-22-2017, 07:54 AM)TickTack Wrote:

Quote:Did I ask the Miner to mine for me? No. He was simply begging, and trying to work in an area where we clearly don't want anyone to work in. Did he comply? No.
And Care to show me the RP between IMG and Auxesia which shows that IMG would have the in RP knowledge that this is an area that Auxesia don't want people working in?

Yup... that's what I thought no evidence. I''m done here.... for now.

We're a shadow organisation, we don't openly announce everything - that's how we attract attention, which is what we don't want. Even if the world knew not to, that doesn't stop them, that only makes them prepare to retaliate. Best to catch people off-guard, more data that way.

You /don't/ need the evidence. You weren't there. You're not involved. So stop demanding it. I'm not giving you anything, nor am I obliged to. Referring to the last post; do not post here anymore unless there's a different situation, TickTack.

1:
This isn't troll play, it's simply outsmarting by catching the party unaware. If it's legal - despite the licenses clearly not displaying black market munitions on the exceptions list, then Bretonia will say it's legal if you claim it is. You don't need to complain about every single thing. It isn't oorphate. It's RP dude.

2:

this isn't even a question, it's an accusation.

Please take a break, and refrain from posting here for a cool down period of a week at minimum - unless something new happens. Thank you.

RE: A/) - Feedback - PRJKTLRD - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 08:24 AM)Auzari Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 07:54 AM)TickTack Wrote:

Yup... that's what I thought no evidence. I''m done here.... for now.

We're a shadow organisation, we don't openly announce everything - that's how we attract attention, which is what we don't want. Even if the world knew not to, that doesn't stop them, that only makes them prepare to retaliate. Best to catch people off-guard, more data that way.

You /don't/ need the evidence. You weren't there. You're not involved. So stop demanding it. I'm not giving you anything, nor am I obliged to. Referring to the last post; do not post here anymore unless there's a different situation, TickTack.

1:
This isn't troll play, it's simply outsmarting by catching the party unaware. If it's legal - despite the licenses clearly not displaying black market munitions on the exceptions list, then Bretonia will say it's legal if you claim it is. You don't need to complain about every single thing. It isn't oorphate. It's RP dude.

2:

this isn't even a question, it's an accusation.

Please take a break, and refrain from posting here for a cool down period of a week at minimum - unless something new happens. Thank you.

The ones to tell to someone to stop posting on any feedback, are either admins or mods. Dudes are requesting answers from you, in order to get to truth or some point. The questions are being repeated because you are avoiding answering them.

It's funny how you know to request people to stop posting because, when you do not get your answers straight, you are up to notify us. Multiple times. And I can show you that, if you wish.

When it comes to any kind of evidence requested, you are as well required to provide. I mean, that's how official factions work here, we are to provide any kind of RP material onto forums, requested or not (but it should be on our own iniciative). You need to justify your group's actions in game by RP material, as you can see that people are questioning your acts, due to insufficient ammount of justified acts. They do not simply know.

Perhaps, I know where's the issue with you here. We here in Serbia have a thing, we say: "Those who lie, they will always suspect that they are being lied. Those who cheat, are always afraid that they will be cheated."

It's nothing strange for you to use RP material provided by factions on forums for the knowledge of your characters. It's funny how you always accuse others of doing that. I believe this is why you are not willing to provide some of the evidence. You're afraid of metagame.

Or perhaps I am wrong, and if I am, please explain to us.

edit: Saying that you're tired but you have enough effort to code your posts as usual, is just lame, really. We can see it even in generic font and color, if you are indeed, tired.

I see you're tiered... but not too tiered as to respond to my feedback. Go to bed maybe and wake with fresh eyes Smile .

(03-22-2017, 08:24 AM)Auzari Wrote: You /don't/ need the evidence. You weren't there.
Never was a truer word spoken, you DON'T have to provide the evidence. I'm just saying you're a liar so the only thing you have to gain by posting the evidence is.... well proving your good name.

(03-22-2017, 08:24 AM)Auzari Wrote: Please take a break, and refrain from posting here for a cool down period of a week at minimum - unless something new happens. Thank you.
[/color]

Ou how to respond to this :3, first I post feedback which you basically avoid since my whole feedback is about getting you guys to enrich your interactions with a few more lines of RP.

Then you go ahead and tell me not to post feedback when you can't respond to it.

Also ur not an admin, so don't act like one, you don't even lead your faction anymore officially.... how'd that happen by the way?

RE: A/) - Feedback - Tabris - 03-22-2017

First and only warning. Keep it civil or we'll come down on you like a hammer.

Now, TickTack. Go relax, play the game, read a book, watch Netflix (should you have it) or even get some sleep. We are not going to be nice should we be forced to return a second time. - The Moderation Team

(03-22-2017, 08:56 AM)Tabris Wrote: First and only warning. Keep it civil or we'll come down on you like a hammer.

Now, TickTack. Go relax, play the game, read a book, watch Netflix (should you have it) or even get some sleep. We are not going to be nice should we be forced to return a second time. - The Moderation Team

Sorry, but they're ignoring answering. It does get annoying when I have to repeat myself and perhaps went a little overboard. Maybe Vendetta will respond to my concerns in a more productive manner Smile but for now ill chill, maybe order in some KFC and watch some Netflix.

RE: A/) - Feedback - sindroms - 03-22-2017

If this argument continues, you both will end up in the green room on skype.