Discovery Gaming Community
Technocracy of Auxo - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: A/)- Technocracy of Auxo (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+----- Thread: Technocracy of Auxo - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=142072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: A/) - Feedback - Devastator - 05-11-2017

Well it seems as though I will be once again attempting to RP with Auxesia. I hope that the future encounters will be fun and profitable to both sides. I know we got off on the wrong foot but I am always looking for fun people to play with. I look forward to some fun memories with you.

RE: A/) - Feedback - Rusty Wing - 05-21-2017

Is this an ingame or forum related matter?
In-game issue

Describe the issue.
I had issue with your pilot A/)-Loki. Logs and stuff like that will describe things better, than me.

If you were to propose a resolution/suggestion of change, what do you recommend?
I would recommend that you look at members of your faction more closely.

RE: A/) - Feedback - Vendetta - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 10:10 PM)Rusty Wing Wrote: Stuff

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The member in question came forward following this incident and explained his side of it, but it's good to get some additional clarity on the matter. We apologize for this and will have it handled as soon as possible.

RE: A/) - Feedback - Dave Synk - 05-21-2017

I need to say this.

Rogues ID

Since when Rogues do pirate in Bretonia ? Have you ever checked your ZOI ?

RE: A/) - Feedback - Kauket - 05-22-2017

Sorry for the messup, that was inappropriate RP indeed, and he's one of the newer members, but can I have a bit more context on the situation?

Who was there? Did you see anyone else in system?

RE: A/) - Feedback - Rusty Wing - 05-22-2017

(05-21-2017, 10:21 PM)Dave.Synk Wrote: I need to say this.

Rogues ID

First, how did you decide that I was involved in piracy in Bretonia? Did I rob any ship?
Well, let me tell you a full story.
The name of my character is "Michael.Sherman", the indie Rogues bomber. But I was going to create a Molly char instead, that's why I reached Dublin.
But then I changed my mind. I decided to return to Liberty without piracy, but with good RP. On lane I met one WSC ship. I was trying to rp with him, but he docked. Then I've returned on my route. I was near with planet New Londond, when hoticed your member flying on the lane. I was hoping that I would get a good rp and flew after him. He left lane and I did the same. After it... We started our "RP". For some reason he began to accuse me of piracy. I said, that I have common work with Mollys and now I'm going back to Liberty. He kept asking me stupid questions. I didn't answer on them. Why should I do this? Ask your member about it.
After oup "RP" he opened fire, when I was writing RP-message. He could give me two-seconds to finish, but he didn't want to do it. I lost the biggest part of my nanobots and shield bats, so I decided to fly away and forget about this person. He started chasing me and, in the end, he killed me. Do you need full logs?

RE: A/) - Feedback - Dave Synk - 05-22-2017

First of all, go chill someplace and speak properly. No need to answer like rude fella. Or nobody will care about what you want. And that is applicable not only for feedback threads. The player that you interacted is rather a new one and he needs to learn his way. Claims were made as I recall about a certain piracy from your end or rather the RP ended in such a way that you got yourself in the line of fire.

There might be a misunderstanding but also, be civil about it, don't exaggerate it.

(05-22-2017, 06:04 PM)Dave.Synk Wrote: First of all, go chill someplace and speak properly. No need to answer like rude fella. Or nobody will care about what you want. And that is applicable not only for feedback threads. The player that you interacted is rather a new one and he needs to learn his way. Claims were made as I recall about a certain piracy from your end or rather the RP ended in such a way that you got yourself in the line of fire.

There might be a misunderstanding but also, be civil about it, don't exaggerate it.

I crossed out the part with "moron". Everything else - the truth. RP was horrible.
Did I say something rude else?

Code:
[21.05.2017 22:45:15] Michael.Sherman: //I'm dissapointed in Auxesia.
[21.05.2017 22:45:27] Michael.Sherman: //I was thinking, that you are good at RP.
[21.05.2017 22:45:35] A/)-Loki: // just get out of here
[21.05.2017 22:45:51] A/)-Loki: //i told you you will die
[21.05.2017 22:46:01] Michael.Sherman: //But your RP is like... "Hey, you pirate, that's mean I will kill you"
[21.05.2017 22:46:12] A/)-Loki: // hahaha no
[21.05.2017 22:46:32] Michael.Sherman: //I don't understand main proposals and targets of you fraction.
[21.05.2017 22:46:47] A/)-Loki: // ahhaha omg okey bye
It was much more rude.
UPD: Rude words were deleted.

RE: A/) - Feedback - Kauket - 05-22-2017

(05-22-2017, 06:00 PM)Rusty Wing Wrote:

Rogues ID

First, how did you decide that I was involved in piracy in Bretonia? Did I rob any ship?
The name of my character is "Michael.Sherman", the indie Rogues bomber. But I was going to create a Molly char instead, that's why I reached Dublin.
But then I changed my mind. I decided to return to Liberty without piracy, but with good RP. On lane I met one WSC ship. I was trying to rp with him, but he docked. Then I've returned on my route. I was near with planet New Londond, when hoticed your member flying on the lane. I was hoping that I would get a good rp and flew after him. He left lane and I did the same. After it... We started our "RP". For some reason he began to accuse me of piracy. I said, that I have common work with Mollys and now I'm going back to Liberty. He kept asking me stupid questions. I didn't answer on them. Why should I do this? Ask your member about it.
After oup horrible "RP" he opened fire, when I was writing RP-message. He could give me two-seconds to finish, but he didn't want to do it. I lost the biggest part of my nanobots and shield bats, so I decided to fly away and forget about this moron person. He started chasing me and, in the end, he killed me. Do you need full logs?
Alright, sorry for that.

Please understand that he is new, and mistakes happen, he might of been trying to claim for the Bretonian Bounty. We'll try to teach him the proper form of RP, as I agree that it is completely inappropriate and derivative from our style of RP, but understand - not everyone was a pro RPer when they started out on disco, nor is everyone from a place where English is native.

Also, suggestion, please use a different font, was a bit hard to decrypt that text - as Orbitron is a header font :p

(05-22-2017, 06:13 PM)Auzari Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 06:00 PM)Rusty Wing Wrote:

Rogues ID

After oup horrible "RP" he opened fire, when I was writing RP-message. He could give me two-seconds to finish, but he didn't want to do it. I lost the biggest part of my nanobots and shield bats, so I decided to fly away and forget about this moron person. He started chasing me and, in the end, he killed me. Do you need full logs?
Alright, sorry for that.

Please understand that he is new, and mistakes happen, he might of been trying to claim for the Bretonian Bounty. We'll try to teach him the proper form of RP, as I agree that it is completely inappropriate and derivative from our style of RP, but understand - not everyone was a pro RPer when they started out on disco, nor is everyone from a place where English is native.

Also, suggestion, please use a different font, was a bit hard to decrypt that text - as Orbitron is a header font :p

Alright. I hope that he will remember his mistakes. My claims are nullified.
Thanks.