Discovery Gaming Community
88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) (/showthread.php?tid=142230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - kun - 08-17-2016

Information

Tag: LN-88th|
ID and IFF: Liberty Navy
Ships in use: Navy Cruiser, Battlecruiser, Dreadnought and Carrier. Smaller lawful Liberty Vessels may be used as 88th Ships in special cases. All Ships allowed and welcome (within the rules of the ID)
ZOI: Liberty Systems and Magellan
Ranks: None, every Captain is responsible for his own ship and actions. Helping other 88th and Navy Vessels is regarded a matter of course.

Code of Combat

Many Navy Divisions like a "fair fight" and prefer to even watch allies burn rather than uneven the odds.
The 88th is not one of them. Our Goal is to keep Liberty safe not having a sports competition with our enemies.
We will aid our allies wherever we can with whatever we have. No enemy should ever feel welcome inside Liberty nor should he ever feel like having a Chance against the Navy.
Also every Member of the 88th will fight to the very end if need be. Running is not an Option.
Although we do not have a typical chain of command iRP, harmful behavior towards other Members will not be tolerated.

Recruitment

In order to join the 88th Division, you need to have at least one capital navy ship and accept our code of combat.
Meeting the requirements and still want to join us? good. Contact either me or Uzed. If you prefer ingame: LN-88th|SUBZERO or LN-88th|Sledgehammer
We accept all kind of Players, experienced or new, 8 hours a day or once a week online, old or young, male or female....you get the idea...

Now with our own glorious Recruitment Topic

So if you like to be part of a capital fighting division, yet still value your own freedom...give us a call and see for yourself how much fun liberty can actually be.

Feedback and Questions

You may use this Topic or PMs or ingame channels for any Feedback or Questions concerning the faction itself.
For Topics related to individual members, please contact them directly.

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - Altejago - 08-17-2016

Feel free to deposit $10,000,000 a month to Doe.Industries for continued selfless DSE) repair ship services

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - Jayce - 08-17-2016

Please join this faction. LSF needs more blood to shed in the civil war.

I wish you the best.

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - sindroms - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 03:23 PM)kun Wrote: Many Navy Divisions like a "fair fight" and prefer to even watch allies burn rather than uneven the odds.
The 88th is not one of them. Our Goal is to keep Liberty safe not having a sports competition with our enemies.

The reasons why many other groups like a fair fight is because it is expected from our community. This is a game, that is true, but there are people on the other side of the screen. Keep that in mind, especially on an RP community, especially a small one like ours.

I think a smart man once said here that anyone you want to ''not care to provide equal fights to'' can (and will) out-gank you at will. People will do that just to prove a point. Please keep that in mind.

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - Thunderer - 08-17-2016

If you stand by "No enemy should ever feel welcome inside Liberty nor should he ever feel like having a Chance against the Navy", then what if it really happens that no pirate/Gaul ever visits Liberty because of you? What will there be left to do, sit idle and drink coffee? Or, will you sell your ships and move to another place, which you would ravage too, like a cloud of grasshoppers?

Discovery hasn't been very active during the last years. For navy factions, enemies are fun, and they are already hard to find. If they are treated badly, they won't come next time, and then you won't have anything to do. That is the recipe for activity destruction.

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - Skorak - 08-17-2016

Fair fights are mostly an out of roleplay thing that we do so we all have fun. It will then be described inrp as: "I got this handled, get out!" "Too many of our ships we are only hitting each other!" "Don't shoot with that capital ship! You will hit our own!" "If you shoot that hostile capital vessel, our own will hit you, don't go in."

Inrp that is rather nonsense. The Navy would drop the hammer as well as a rogue squad will give them the fangs and immediately take them down in the badlands.

But it's a game and the preferable way is that all involved parties enjoy it.

So maybe rethink that policy of fair fights?

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - Goldberg - 08-17-2016

No problem, we will even burn your gankforce down.

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - Altejago - 08-17-2016

And DSE) will be there to make the fires last longer!

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - Morosz - 08-17-2016

Seriously? Do you really want to anger the enitre community to specifically hunt you down just to teach you a lesson? Because if thats what you want. You are doing good.

RE: 88th Capital Division ( LN-88th| ) - Texas Red - 08-17-2016

Is this the thread where I announce that I'm coming out of retirement with my Barghest?