Discovery Gaming Community
What an earth is going on with LSF RP, get a grip geeeze - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: What an earth is going on with LSF RP, get a grip geeeze (/showthread.php?tid=142249)

Pages: 1 2 3

What an earth is going on with LSF RP, get a grip geeeze - Black Widow - 08-17-2016

You instigate a civil war in Liberty against the Liberty Navy, lock down Alaska. Declare any liberty assets not on your side traitors. But you dont stick to it, seems like you are cherry picking rp thats suits you best at that time only to u-turn later. Like for e.g. today I find =LSF= and [LN] in the same group fighting K'Hara in New York??

I thought there was a civil war going on, o wait at that time you felt it ok to put that RP on ice while you join forces with your enemy so you can kill nomads???

Where the shadow the hedgehog are you going with this??

Pick one or the other, you cant have both!

What a joke this server has become when you put lolwuts in charge of age old factions

Phonetically dodging the swear filter may be clever, but it's still against the rules. ~Wildkins

RE: What an earth is going on with LSF RP, get a grip geeeze - Apollon - 08-17-2016

Don't you think that the Nomads are the like -major- enemy to Liberty?-

Oh wait. I forgot, you don't know what RP is. Sorry.

RE: What an earth is going on with LSF RP, get a grip geeeze - Skorak - 08-17-2016

Nomads are a threat to all of humanity? Isn't that worth to put aside conflicts for the time being?

My inrp explanation.

RE: What an earth is going on with LSF RP, get a grip geeeze - Black Widow - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 11:04 PM)Ghost Radical Wrote: Don't you think that the Nomads are the like -major- enemy to Liberty?-

Oh wait. I forgot, you don't know what RP is. Sorry.

I dont believe in that kind of RP, you are either enemies or not. After the nomads were gone, did the LSF engage the LN?

No they didnt so dont give me that babble, I know perfectly what RP is. Wink

RE: What an earth is going on with LSF RP, get a grip geeeze - Emperor Tekagi - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 11:05 PM)Skorak Wrote: Nomads are a threat to all of humanity? Isn't that worth to put aside conflicts for the time being?

My inrp explanation.
+1

Suddenly conflicts stopping and people allying against Nomads is actually a daily thing.
Happened even when Core and Order battled each other and suddenly Nomads appeared.
Why shouldn't it happen in Liberty then too?

RE: What an earth is going on with LSF RP, get a grip geeeze - Black Widow - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 11:05 PM)Skorak Wrote: Nomads are a threat to all of humanity? Isn't that worth to put aside conflicts for the time being?

My inrp explanation.

see above, after the incident nothing else happened

(08-17-2016, 11:07 PM)Werdackel| Wrote:

My inrp explanation.
+1

Suddenly conflicts stopping and people allying against Nomads is actually a daily thing.
Happened even when Core and Order battled each other and suddenly Nomads appeared.
Why shouldn't it happen in Liberty then too?

Fair enough but after the incident with the nomads was over the LSF and LN did not enter into hostilities with eachother they just went their seperate ways

RE: What an earth is going on with LSF RP, get a grip geeeze - Skorak - 08-17-2016

Well after fighting the same enemy together you usually depart for now and regroup... Just saying.

RE: What an earth is going on with LSF RP, get a grip geeeze - nOmnomnOm - 08-17-2016

The technical issue I see is that you are not allowed to group together as in the chat function in game if you are enemies.
Other than that if it is a 1v1v1 situation the there will be ganking.

RE: What an earth is going on with LSF RP, get a grip geeeze - Morosz - 08-17-2016

not to mention the LSF was really outnumbered and they didn't go there to fight with us in the first place. So Why is this thread still a thing?