Discovery Gaming Community
»»Freelancers/Zoners/Neutral Parties - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: »»Freelancers/Zoners/Neutral Parties (/showthread.php?tid=142342)

»»Freelancers/Zoners/Neutral Parties - Kauket - 08-21-2016

[Image: DTBxohr.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: EXTREME
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT: -

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Greetings esteemed pilots.

I have a small job for all of you fortune seekers out there, a simple job. Even the simplest people can do it. I couldn't care less what your affilitation is.

Here's the deal.

For every Nomad you see and record it with visual proof of it being outside of the Omicrons, you'll receive some goodies. Simple right? Just get a timestamp, and the location. Report it here - the channel will be encrypted, so only you can see it, and once you send the data in, then it's already sent. Obviously. So make sure you don't screw up.

Conditions
Find a Nomad outside of the Omicrons and timestamp it. Get the location. Get the ship type.

Optional: Include scans of the class of bio-organisms (weapons and items) it has. Additionally, include the audio logs. Bring a pen and paper to write down what you see or hear. Or whatever form of recording you prefer.

Rewards

$2.500.000 for Nomad sightings. (Light Fighter to Gunboat)
$5.000.000 for larger Nomads (Cruiser to Battleship)
$10.000.000 for any RARE sightings. (Ish'Tar, Destiny's Eye, Assassin, and any other abominations, including the 'Scorpion' Gunboat)

$5.000.000 as an additional bonus for including the recorded flight log and dialogue.

Note; these numbers only stack once. If there was a rare Nomad around, along with a Marduk and a Voidrunner, it would add up once - and not PER ship in that ONE encounter. If there happens to be several encounters in one day, it stacks. Incidents that are reported twice won't be paid.
// Morph ID's aren't included.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: »»Freelancers/Zoners/Neutral Parties - Venkman - 08-21-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Subject: Braindawgs
[Image: BHC1Rns.jpg]

Yello, name's Crackbone and I am a Freelancer. I got something for you fam, two big purple things floating in New York, it was amaziiiiiiiiiiing. Anyway fam, send me some credits to Crackbone. Kisses.

Note: Happened a few hours ago

TRANSMISSION ENDS DAWG

RE: »»Freelancers/Zoners/Neutral Parties - Kauket - 08-21-2016

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

You know what would be amaziiiiiiiiiiiing? Seeing what the designations were.

Whatever. It suits the bill. You'll find the money at the specified account.

[Image: s7B5Psh.png]

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: »»Freelancers/Zoners/Neutral Parties - Kauket - 08-28-2016

[[SENDING REMINDERS - REALLOCATING RELAY - BOOST SIGNAL]]

RE: »»Freelancers/Zoners/Neutral Parties - Junker Marauders - 09-25-2016

[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont Spire, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: Keeper Raven
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Nomad Spotted

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Heyo, nice to see ya. Spotted this squiddly diddly and its friends shooting up some poor Colonial outside of Barrier Gate. I'll keep you up to date if I see anymore of them, you can send the credits over to JM|-Bank#1.

Transmission feed CLOSED

RE: »»Freelancers/Zoners/Neutral Parties - Kauket - 09-25-2016

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Good find.

A little awkward how they were so close to the station, good enough.

[Image: rzXD6ZD.png]

This channel will be on hold for now.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]