Discovery Gaming Community
To: OSC | From: O'Brian - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: OSC | From: O'Brian (/showthread.php?tid=142429)

Pages: 1 2

To: OSC | From: O'Brian - Demonic - 08-23-2016

[Image: OXIZ09i.png]
xxxx INCOMING TRANSMISSION xxxx

To: Orbital Spa and Cruise
Subject: Liner apartement
Encryption: Medium

'Ello there, lads.
My name 's Jimmy O'Brian and I'm a freelancer. Th' life was good fer me so far, but I grow tired of livin' on stations or in me Firefly. I'd like to buy or rent some apartment from ye, 'cause yer have the reputation of having the best ones out there. However... I'd love somethin' 'hat... moves from time to time. So... do ya have anythin' available on some Liner? Travelin' ain't really a problem so I don't mind me home would change places sometimes.. hehe.

See ya.

[Image: 44.png]

RE: To: OSC | From: O'Brian - Demonic - 08-24-2016

xxxx BOOSTING SIGNAL xxxx

xxxx RESENDING TRANSMISSION xxxx

RE: To: OSC | From: O'Brian - Stoner_Steve - 08-24-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: James Blackwood, Director of Travel & Tourism
* Subject: Permanent Bookings
* Priority : Low
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Good Afternoon,

My name is James Blackwood, Director of Travel and Tourism for Orbital Spa and Cruise, I'll be handling your request today. The Luxury Liner Mackinac, currently orbiting Planet Fuji, has two separate suites available for rental.

The first is a one bedroom one bathroom suite, located on deck 6 - starboard side. This suite rents for 5,125,000 credits a month.

The second is also a one bedroom one bathroom suite, however it is our V.I.P. suite and comes with its own dinning and living areas that are separate from your bedroom, rather than integrated as with the first option. This suite is located on deck 2 - port side and rents for 8,595,000 credits a month.

Of course both available options grant you full access to all the amenities that the Mackinac has to offer, including access to a shuttle service from the Mackinac to our hangers on Roppongi Station where your craft can be stored. The terms of the rental are as follows. A onetime security deposit of 10 million credits is required with first months payment. The security deposit, less any damage charges, will be returned at the end of your contract duration. Monthly payments are due within the first 5 days of the start of the month, after which a 500,000 credit late fee is applied. Payment should be sent to OSC|Offshore.Account with proof of purchase uploaded on this frequency.

Regards,
James Blackwood

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

RE: To: OSC | From: O'Brian - Demonic - 08-24-2016

'Ello there, Jimmy 'ere.

Those are nice suites ya have, really are. I really like that VIP one, though I got a few questions fer ya. First one is simple, does the VIP one have a private Neural net terminal and workstation? I kinda want to stay in touch with me pals, and me contracts, one never 'nows when somethin' pops up, eh? The second one, how often yer Liner change places? On of the reasons I want a place there is that I wan't me home to move... occasionally. And the last one... I hope some... personalisation of yer suites is allowed, since I'll be using is as me home.

See ya.

RE: To: OSC | From: O'Brian - Stoner_Steve - 08-25-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Mr. O'Brian,

Of course all Orbital accommodations come with a standard Neural net terminal. We pride ourselves on accessibility for our business travelers.

As for your second question I'm afraid I have to be a bit vague. Some of our Liners, such as the Hawaii, haven't moved in years due to the popularity of the location. The Mackinac has recently moved to the New Tokyo System due to the outbreak of hostilities; but I cannot say as to when the board of directors will vote to have her stationed somewhere else. It could be tomorrow, six months from now, or never. I do have another option if you are interested. I could arrange to have a Permanent Booking made on one of our liners under standard service. The OSC|Atlantis currently runs standard service around the sector in a more regular manner than the Mackinac.

Finally, regardless of your final choice in location, personalization is allowed up to a point. Any major structural changes must be cleared with the board of directors in writing before any contractors begin work.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

James Blackwood

Message Ended

RE: To: OSC | From: O'Brian - Demonic - 08-25-2016

'Ello there,

Thanks fer yer answers. The Liner Atlantis does seem nice, though I don't really need any of those fancy thematical suites ye have there. If ye have some of those 'normal' VIP suites there, that'll be 'nough fer me. How often does this Liner moves? While I'd certainly like me home to move, I'm not sure if I'd like it being at a different place each day. If it moves once a week at most, than I'll go fer the Atlantis, but if it's more, than I'll take me chances with Mackinac.

P.S. I just realised this. Since the Atlantis is always on the move, would it possible to dock with me private Sutinga there? I don't really feel like takin' shuttles to wherever I parked it before.

See ya.

//ooRP: Just so you know, I eventually plan to obtain encryption software from LH and store some... not exactly illegal, but sensitive data in that apartement. If it was only the Mackinac, I would probably keep it to myself even in ooRP, but since Atlantis is player ship, I think it's fair to warn you and give you a chance to decline it ooRP. I don't think there will be any problems with it, but I can't really see to the future. See ya.

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Mr. O'Brian,

The Atlantis is on a sector wide cruise, she spends about a week traveling to a new location and remains at that location for about 8 weeks. She currently is in the Stuttgart System in orbit of Baden Baden until the 25th of next month. While the Atlantis is underway we would be more than happy to store your Sutinga on board our own docking bays. There is a V.I.P. suite available for the same price as the Mackinac, in the standard configuration. Of course the final decision is up to you.

Regards,

James Blackwood

Message Ended

RE: To: OSC | From: O'Brian - Demonic - 08-25-2016

''Ello,

that's absolutely perfect. OSC|Atlantis it is then. Money sent.

See ya.

Attachements:
Payment

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Mr. O'Brian,

With confirmation of your payment Orbital has transferred access codes to your suite. These codes will go live on the 26th of this month. Directions, floor plans, and evacuation routes; as well as a full listing of all available amenities have been uploaded to your neural net as well. Please take some time to read up and become aware of all the amazing services Orbital provides.

Regards,

James Blackwood

Message Ended

RE: To: OSC | From: O'Brian - Demonic - 08-26-2016

'Ello there, lads,
codes are workin' perfectly and the suite is nice, thank ye again. One last question... would ye mind if I sent ye payment fer a few months ahead?

See ya.