Discovery Gaming Community
FREELANCER VANILLA HD v0.1 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: FREELANCER VANILLA HD v0.1 (/showthread.php?tid=142566)

Pages: 1 2

FREELANCER VANILLA HD v0.1 - KAWISH-ALI - 08-27-2016

****UPDATE****
I Come Across this video yesterday i almost abondend this but luckly i got backup on EXT HHD, so i thought why not just finished what i started , so i wake up all night yesterday and fixed everything what needed to finished and make it work flawlessly, so here is new video and il post download link to this very soon on latest video and will try to keep it update as much as possible , so checkout latest videos il upload!

Aim of this all was to help people who love freelancer but hard to find a good mod or dont know how to mod etc cuz there are alot of them which offer different somewhat better but change feel of vanilla, less much whatever, but with this people can enjoy it in full hd and features that was miss in original release like dynamic asteroids and lightings, and keeping the vanilla feel!

COMPARISION OF VANILLA LEFT AND HD RIGHT

Hi, im Working on To Make Freelancer Game Look At it Best, Extracting data from Mods and even creating some, while Keeping The Vanilla Feel,make Contents Improved, Working on to Make it Work on SP campaign as well as MP, and may Add Some Extra Content in Campaign, but Keeping the Vanilla Feel, Thanks For Watching Video. Let me Know your Thoughts in Comments, Thanks again.

My Upcoming Freelancer Ultimate HD Mod Features:

*HD Starsphare, Nebula's, Stars
*HD Planets
*HD Stations
*HDR look On Every Ship
*HD Shining On Everything (Not ENB Series Or Any Bloom Effect)
*Full Dynamic Destructible Asteroids Lootable (Optional ,Not Recommend With Any Mod)
*Dynamic Weapons Lightening (Optional ,Not Recommend With Any Mod)
*New Weapons Effects (Optional ,Not Recommend With Any Mod)
*Increased Detail Level
*Increased Draw Distance of Objects

(Possible : Battleship Osiris In SP Campaign in Debris Field Front Of Manhattan To Buy and Play Campaign With Some Cool New HD ships)

RE: FREELANCER VANILLA HD v0.1 - KAWISH-ALI - 08-27-2016

SEPARATE COMPARISION

VANILLA HD

DOWNLOAD LINK IS ON YOUTUBE VIDEOS DESCRIPTION

HOW TO INSTALL VANILLA HD

Let me know Guys what u think Tongue

RE: FREELANCER VANILLA HD v0.1 - Sanctions - 08-27-2016

Some people should focus more on gameplay and containments, instead of looks.
Many children will adore your thing though, I guarantee that. Kids love shiny thingies.

(08-27-2016, 02:33 AM)Sanctions Wrote: Some people should focus more on gameplay and containments, instead of looks.
Many children will adore your thing though, I guarantee that. Kids love shiny thingies.

Its not just Shinny ,it got features like dynamic asteroids ,dynamic lights, increased level of detail and increased draw distance and everything is in HD! i think its a best for a Trure freelancer lover to experiance the single player again!

RE: FREELANCER VANILLA HD v0.1 - BOB - 08-28-2016

That looks great.

I'm not, personally, too keen on the "earth" texture for Manhatten, but mayble I'll do another run of the story whith this.

RE: FREELANCER VANILLA HD v0.1 - DkJericho - 08-28-2016

Your download link goes to a page that attempted to give me a virus dont use link guys.

RE: FREELANCER VANILLA HD v0.1 - diamond1 - 08-28-2016

(08-28-2016, 02:09 AM)RheinlandRavager Wrote: Your download link goes to a page that attempted to give me a virus dont use link guys.

if so, then he may want to fix it.

although, i did see somebody recently with a mod attachment that had the same exact top-bar icons while flying. so i doubt it's a virus.

edit: i don't suppose this mod can fix that annoying shaking for large or capital ships when they autpilot and wiggle sideways.

RE: FREELANCER VANILLA HD v0.1 - KAWISH-ALI - 08-28-2016

(08-28-2016, 02:09 AM)RheinlandRavager Wrote: Your download link goes to a page that attempted to give me a virus dont use link guys.

ahahaha its a false , google Drive link, why would i do that??? Smile

RE: FREELANCER VANILLA HD v0.1 - diamond1 - 08-28-2016

(08-28-2016, 07:01 AM)KAWISH-ALI Wrote:

ahahaha its a false , google Drive link, why would i do that??? Smile

Edit: this also supports everything the discovery freelancer has within it, right?