Discovery Gaming Community
OSC|Atlantis - Party at Jimmy O'Brians apartement - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: OSC|Atlantis - Party at Jimmy O'Brians apartement (/showthread.php?tid=142809)

Pages: 1 2 3

OSC|Atlantis - Party at Jimmy O'Brians apartement - Demonic - 09-03-2016

*As per Jimmy's instructions, you landed on planet Baden Baden and boarded regular shuttle that took you to OSC|Atlantis. Jimmy is waiting for you in the landing bay and waves at you as you exit the small ship.*

"Oy, hello, there! I'm glad ye could make it. Come over 'ere, we'll take a lift to the apartement's deck."

*He leads you to a fancy looking elevator. Its doors closes and the cabin rapidly accelares upwards, and after a brief moment, it sudenly stops. Doors open to even fancier looking with several corridors leading deeper into the ship.*

"A'ight, follow me. I'v got me apartement over here., in the left one."

*You walk for a while and finally, Jimmy stops near one of the many doors. He slides his card through the electronic key an the door retacts to the wall.*

"Right after ya!"

*You walk in and see a quite a nice looking apartement. *

[Image: vrA4ueT.jpg?1]

*When you all get in, Jimmy closes the door behind you and moves to one of the cabinets. He opens it and reveals a minibar, stuffed with a nice variety of alcohol.*

"A'ight, help yerself. The posh stuff's in the bar, Beer and Ale is in the fridge and so is the food. And I'v got some cookin' ingrediences too, so if ye want to cook somethin' feel free."

*With that, he grabs a glass, throws a few ice cubes into it and pours a nice amount of whiskey in it.*

"So, shall we begin?" *he smiles*

RE: OSC|Atlantis - Party at Jimmy O'Brians apartement - Username removed - 09-04-2016

Redfire appears dressed in a formal black suit, with his beard trimmed to match his long hair that almost reaches his shoulders. It is obvious he has taken special care of his looks for this special party.

A nice place you have picked for us, Jimmy. You've gotten far since I first met you.

Redfire grabs a bottle of Liberty Ale from the fridge, a glass and gets seated at the bar.

After enjoying a shot of cold Ale, Redfire grabs his PDA and forms a number, he can be seen talking on his PDA, after which he stands up and walks to Jimmy.

You wanted dancers, right? I couldn't show up for my first time on a Liner and come empty handed. They'll be here in a bit.

After a few moments of discussion, a bell is rang and on the security camera is seen the face of a young, good looking lady.

Oh, these are the dancers!

Redfire runs to the door, opens it and thirty professional dancers pour into the room.

Redfire stands on a table and starts pointing at the people in the room.

YOU get a dancer! And YOU get a dancer! EVERYBODY GETS A PRIVATE DANCE!

Redfire gets off the table and runs at Jimmy.

I hope you like them Jimmy, they costed me one thousand credits per night, each of them.

I thought, if I do something like this, I might as-well do it right and brought the best entertainers from the surface of Baden Baden.

Enjoy man!

After this, Redfire heads back to his stool and continues his drink.

RE: OSC|Atlantis - Party at Jimmy O'Brians apartement - Eurobeat - 09-04-2016

Sully is seen drinking a clear liquid, presumably vodka in the corner of the room, accompanied by two of the dancers.

"Ladies, I'll have y'all know my ex-wife would have me castrated if she heard about this."

Ex-wife? Sully was married?

"Hell, she would probably find y'alls home planets and bombard it. She's that crazy!"

She's a pilot? Could it be... That woman, the new captain of Exodus?!

"Jimmy! This place is mighty fine! Better keep your drink away from me, I ain't fixin' to stop unless I ain't got any left.

Sully stumbles around the room, randomly grabbing at the dancers. *SLAP* Sully gets put on the floor by quite a short girl, knocked out cold. He must have grabbed the wrong part of the wrong dancer.

"Hnggg, where's my damn meds at?"

Sully sits upright, noticing a change of scenery. He was put on the couch after being knocked out.

"AW HELL!"

Suddenly he remembers what happened. He mentally kicks himself.

"Why'm I always gettin' into damn trouble with women..."

He gets up and heads to the group, hoping they forgot or didn't see what happened.

"I'm callin' it a night boys 'n girls. I got a feelin' I'm gettin' whooped when I get back home. Had a mighty good time, let's do it again some time."

RE: OSC|Atlantis - Party at Jimmy O'Brians apartement - Shalo - 09-04-2016

As jimmy steps away from the bar and leaves the booze unguarded, Xalo takes upon himself to keep the rest of the whiskey in good hands. For this reason he takes a full bottle just for himself, leaving the glasses behind.

Damn good place you got here jimmy. I'm just disapointed that you didn't install the Whiskey taps and Sake shower.

He says while opening the whiskey bottle he had in his hands. He then takes a big sip and goes to greet Sully.

Hey sully! How are you doing? Must be weird flying such a small fighter with us after owning that Exodus warship, huh?

Xalo goes back to where jimmy was and tells him.

I hope you brought some sunbucks coffee. This whiskey is just to great, i'll need some coffee to help me wake up later in anything happens.

Xalo then continues drinking and sits in a chair close by the minibar. After a while drinking away at the whiskey, he was clearly "happy" thanks to the booze. He mumbles

I have to ask where did jimmy get this stuff. This is better then the usual junk i drink.

A little before redfire called the dancers, Xalo was already so drunk in such a little time, that he began singing happy birthday to a lamp he mistook as being Soares.

... Have a great anniversary soares!

When the women walk into the room, Xalo, under the effects of the whiskey, is confused and yells.

What in the blo... bloody hell issss go-going on here?

Xalo trys walks in their direction to figure out what was going on, but instead trips on his own foot and falls inconscient for a few minutes.

RE: OSC|Atlantis - Party at Jimmy O'Brians apartement - Demonic - 09-04-2016

*Jimmy can be seen with his glass of whisky in hand, laughing and talking to the dancers. He doesn't seem to be drunk, and he checks coms quite regularly. He always replies with "Thanks, thank ya," or something simillar when someone mentiones he has a nice apartement. But even though he's laughing, and all, he does seem a little... concerned and if you're close enough, you can hear him speaking to himself whenever he checks the comms.*

"Where in the world is she? I hope she didn't try to smuggle somethin' in here..."

RE: OSC|Atlantis - Party at Jimmy O'Brians apartement - Username removed - 09-04-2016

Redfire was standing behind Jimmy, flirting with his favorite dancer when he heard Jimmy mumbling to himself.

Redfire motions to the dancer to make way, as he takes another sip of Liberty Ale, then approaches Jimmy from behind.

Is everything all right man? Asked Redfire with a friendly, slightly buzzed smile on his face.

REEEEED! Is heard shouting from behind the men.

Redfire turns around, his drunk dancer waves a bottle of Liberty Ale in the air, spilling what little was left on the floor.

Call me if you need anything, it's your night boy.

Redfire turns around and walks to the dancer, there is too much noise to make out what the two are talking about, but from the gestures it appears that they are arguing about the spill on the floor.

RE: OSC|Atlantis - Party at Jimmy O'Brians apartement - Freeport7 - 09-04-2016

*Someone swiftly and sneakily enter's Jimmy's apartment, It appears to be a blonde haired woman, but it was hard to get a good look on her face because she was running almost as fast has a professional athlete. The woman is seen quickly entering the apartment's bathroom and closing the door behind her, but before that she... dropped her hair?!*

[Image: X2HmXxvyIc98DMAPBoOAsEZarGskedibSgLELSCK...0-h1080-no]
Blonde Wig on the Floor

*Jimmy turns around to the sound of doors opening just in time to catch a glimpse of the person who just came in, but she already dissapears in the bathroom, before he could turn back.*

"Huh. Guys, did ya see her?"

*he says, genuinely surprised*

RE: OSC|Atlantis - Party at Jimmy O'Brians apartement - Shalo - 09-04-2016

After a while xalo wakes up and finds himself in the middle of the living room. Confused and still dizzy, Xalo tries to get up but he keeps walking in circles trying to get himself straight. He falls downa again on the floor and looks around to see where jimmy is.

HEY JIMMY!

he yells.

I... i brok-iiii my whisko bottlel. COulD you .... gi-get me another one?

*Xalo's yelling quickly grabs Jimmy's attention and he completely forgets about the girl in his bathroom for the moment.*

"Lad, I dinnae think ya should drink anymore."

*He gets to him and carefully maneuvers him to the coutch, where he let's Xalo sit*

"How 'bout ya sit fer a moment? Get a little rest. I'll give ye another bottle later, what'd ya think?"

*With that, he turnes and goes to clean up the remains of the bottle from the floor.*