Discovery Gaming Community
Here I sit, drunk and reeling - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Here I sit, drunk and reeling (/showthread.php?tid=14304)

Pages: 1 2

Here I sit, drunk and reeling - Dusty Lens - 12-06-2008

So, I noted that four factions are currently sitting in the 'haven't made a message dump since August" section of the faction thingie.

The Harveys, reportedly gone to USA to wait out the delivery of their ships and IDs; Hideyoshi's Guard, who seem to think that he's pretty safe now so they can all take a break; BMM, who reckon that with the war on they can kick their feet up and wait for the Taus to fall into their hands... Which is gonna work out just fine, they're sure.

Runners up are the BLS, suffering from lack of interest in running the same trade route around indifferent cops day in and out, doubtless and the HT, who maybe all decided to take our original advice and joined the RHA.

So, in summary, the Dusty Lens wt* hitlist:

Chief offenders:

The Harvesters: Looking to have their faction recycled into biomass.
Hideyoshi's Guard: Also bored of Kusari, now looking to be Xenos.
BMM: Hang in there lads! Mining upgrades are coming someday!

In dire straights:

BLS: Comon now! If you fly into Manhattan orbit you'll find a player patrol! I thought your new business method was a good idea =/
HT: Maybe if your name was a bit tougher you'd be flying more often?

I propose the above figure out what the haps or get themselves a quick boot to pave the way for fresh blood.

Here I sit, drunk and reeling - bluntpencil2001 - 12-06-2008

QCR no longer exists. It's BAF now. BAF are amongst the most active factions;).

' Wrote:QCR no longer exists. It's BAF now. BAF are amongst the most active factions;).

I thought they might have merged, but couldn't be arsed to check. Editing.

Point stands about the detour sign though.

P.S. I blame Zelot.

Here I sit, drunk and reeling - Drake - 12-06-2008

I think the BLS merged with the SOB or something like that.

Harvesters were really, really active. Now I guess they are just waiting for their IDs and ships... It'll be a shame if the faction died out right before/right after they get added to the mod. :/

Could be hearsay, but they'll be getting the ships/ID on the USA server, so they could be utilizing them over there.

As to the BLS/SOB absorption, I was of the impression that a large number of the SOB had immigrated to USA as well, further compounding the issue. At any rate, if such is the case than the faction slot should go going to the one or the other, I would imagine.

Here I sit, drunk and reeling - Laowai - 12-06-2008

Have to say that yep - the Harvesters used to be a lot more active.

I have seen harvester 24 around, but he is the "rogue" (not liberty harvester) - and one or two this week in and around Rhienland

Here I sit, drunk and reeling - Reverend Del - 12-06-2008

HG is gone. They dissolved andmerged with the new and improved NovaPG

Here I sit, drunk and reeling - Cosmos - 12-06-2008

sec, ill get in touch with scron and tell him too play more,

hmmmmm.... the decommissioned harvester Might be coming back out too play!??

Here I sit, drunk and reeling - Unseelie - 12-06-2008

uhm, so, talked to Ors a while back...he said he had no time for it, and wanted me to take it.. I suggested they join the RHA..I think they have.

Here I sit, drunk and reeling - obnoxious1 - 12-06-2008

In regards to SOB/BLS & Harvester 24.. (takes deep breath..)

BLS has merged with SOB, an announcement in roleplay was made via http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27732
As for our members moving to the USA server, 2 or 3 have moved to it full time, a few play both, couple just stopped playing all together & the majority are busy with real life & the up coming holidays.
We still have enough to keep the faction going & still play, we just kinda slow right now.

Harvester 24 is a rogue harvester that is somewhat under SOB's control of sorts, Cinderwolf has posted a excellent rp storyline on it in the special RP thread.