Discovery Gaming Community
To: Imperial Kusari Navy || Subject: Restoration of relations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Imperial Kusari Navy || Subject: Restoration of relations (/showthread.php?tid=143161)

To: Imperial Kusari Navy || Subject: Restoration of relations - James Thorn - 09-12-2016

[Image: sFz9eXj.gif]

'ello there.

Name's James Thorn, of the glorious Gaian Guard. As part of our previous contact the Gaians seek to restore their relations with the IKN.

Considering our allied relations during your former war with Bretonia and lack of any issues which might challenge our relations, I believe this a great opportunity to end this feud and restore what we have achieved in the past.

So since I have nothing else to add, here is my answer to your representative, Aramaki Hideo.

(04-12-2016, 02:08 AM)Aramaki Hideo Wrote:
Most of the reports about hostility from the Gaian Front got lost in the neural net crash in the closing months of last year, an even that you probably noticed and suffered from as well. As for your inquiry: If you intend to opt for a general visa for your pilots and ships, the office is likely to request the following from you:

- Your stance on the claim of the Empire towards the Government of Kusari, as well as an assurance that you will abide by the void-law code that has been established in a recent announcement
- Your stance towards the Gallic Royal Navy and their allies. We try to avoid having supporters of their ranks inside of our borders, and as you might have been aware, in the past there have been a few cooperations between Gaian organizations and the Royalists - although it is entirely possible that those were not affiliated with your particular group - at least if I understood the nature of the Gaian movement correctly?
- As well as an assertion that there will be no hostilities towards supply operations between Bretonia and the Empire, if the situation would occur.

- We believe that the Emperor has a greater claim to the House of Kusari than its current "democratic" government. We do not follow the Republic's law code but we have no problem following the Imperial Law, should we achieve this restoration of relations.

- Due to the Gallic conquests in Bretonia, most of our bases including Islay, our main base, have become part of the Kingdom of Gallia. Despite the fact that many of us (including myself) are now registered citizens of the Kingdom, we have managed to preserve our independence and freedom of the Gaian movement. Cooperation with GRN is only circumstantial and that is because we share several common enemies, such as the CR, BAF and Outcasts.

- The Gaian Guard, as the official body of the Gaian movement, does not consider the Empire as its enemy, so naturally your supply operations will not be bothered.

That would be all. As you see, the past is better than the present. We only seek to return to the past.
Peace.

RE: To: Imperial Kusari Navy || Subject: Restoration of relations - James Thorn - 09-14-2016

:: Turning all Gaian satellites towards the IKN Headquarters ::
:: Operational energy output increases to 110% ::
:: WARNING: Satellites are in critical operational condition ::
:: High-Energy Burst message sent ::

RE: To: Imperial Kusari Navy || Subject: Restoration of relations - James Thorn - 09-20-2016

:: Turning all Tau-based Gaian satellites towards the IKN Headquarters ::
:: Operational energy output increases to 130% ::
:: WARNING: Satellites are in super-critical operational condition ::
:: High-Energy Burst message sent ::
:: Satellites are temporarily out of service ::