Discovery Gaming Community
To: Canaan Leadership - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Canaan Leadership (/showthread.php?tid=143252)

To: Canaan Leadership - Ingenuus Research Group - 09-15-2016

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Finn McCool :-_-_-_-_-

Greetings -

I first would like t' apologize over my abrupt departure during our last conversation outside Freeport 11. While urgent matters did require my attention, I do not wish for my absence t' be viewed as disrespectful.

Now, I've had a chance t' speak with some of the other heads of the IRG, and there has been an interesting development that has come up. Nothing negative I assure, more positive actually. As you are no doubt aware, the IRG have been around for some time now, and as such our name has spread t' various corners of Sirius, much t' our benefit of course with the increase of special projects with various organizations.

The development I speak of though, is in regards the increase of said projects. We are finding that we do not have the adequate numbers of lead scientists and researchers t' take over some of these projects and lead the various science teams. Now, I've spoken with the IRG scientists who remained after I departed, and they had nothing but pleasant things t' say about the members of Canaan that they interacted with. Coupled with the fact that I have read up on some of your research and found it intriguing, I have a proposition t' extend t' the Canaan team.

The Ingenuus Research Group would like t' enter negotiations regarding acquiring Canaan and absorbing them into the IRG fold. This would allow the staff at Canaan increased funding, access t' our proprietary technology, as well as numerous research labs and stations at their disposal. It would benefit the Ingenuus staff as well in that we would have increased lead scientists, experienced in their respective fields, t' lead our teams on the various projects that are on hold, as well as continued development of prior Canaan research projects. The finer details we can discuss at a later time.

I hope you will take the time t' review our proposal, and I look forward t' speaking with you in the future.

Safe skies.

Finn McCool
Ingenuus Research Group

RE: To: Canaan Leadership - kenshin156 - 09-18-2016

[Image: nrCtxDb.png]

Salutations, Mr. McCool,

first and foremost I would like to assure you that your departure is in no way taken as ill-will. Mr. el Harady and I know how sudden things can grab you from whatever situation you are currently in. Especially when in charge of a science team, much more, one with multiple teams of various subjects.
Now, I want to ensure we are properly acquainted, as I don't think we've met in person yet. I am Bacchus Beleth, secondary in command of the Canaan Project at the moment. It is me, replying to your message, because Mr. el Harady is currently busy discussing this subject - or rather announcing it - to our people.
And yes, you can take it from that same sentence, we've agreed to merge with the IRG. It is simply too much of a burden to carry by ourselves to exist, at the moment.
We are happy to put our efforts into the Ingenuus group and will await further orders or negotiations.
Until then - in the name of the Canaan Project - I wish you safe skies.

Bacchus Beleth - Out

[Image: GiyNEdr.png]