Discovery Gaming Community
to: Gaians -|- from: IMG -|- topic: Gaian Wildlife Invasion of Bay 2 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: to: Gaians -|- from: IMG -|- topic: Gaian Wildlife Invasion of Bay 2 (/showthread.php?tid=143258)

to: Gaians -|- from: IMG -|- topic: Gaian Wildlife Invasion of Bay 2 - Jack_Henderson - 09-15-2016

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Jack Henderson

¤ TARGET-ID: Gaians

¤ SUBJECT: Message to Gaians

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Dear Sir or Madam,

The duty to compose this message comes as much as a surprise to me as receiving it might be surprising for you.

However, the Guild has a slight problem that we might need your assistance with, and I am rather sure you have an interest in helping. Furthermore, this might classify as an emergency of the special sort.

But let me start from the beginning. Today, Tau patrols tried to stop an advanced train. The cargo vessel resisted and was damaged severely. Upon inspection, we found that there were animals in cryocontainers, many of those undamaged and life signs were also detected. Search and Rescue ships were dispatched to rescue the life forms.

The whole cargo was speedily shipped to Fort Siloso, however after arrival, the cryo statis failed due to interruption of power supply in the salvaging operation, therefore we have a problem now.

Several hundreds - according to cargo manifests recovered even more than 1.000 - of these small animals (about 7 to 11 centimeters in height) have occupied Cargo Exchange Bay 2. They are safe in there, and no harm will come to them, however we can likely agree that it is not the place they can stay.

Here are pictures of two of the animals, perhaps you know what they need for food, what temperatures they like and the specifics that are needed to hand them over to you. They won't go back into their boxes, that's for sure.

Anyway, get back to me as soon as possible. I am not exactly making a lot of friends here with the cargo bay off limits.

Yours sincerely,

Jack Henderson
Operations Coordinations

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

RE: to: Gaians -|- from: IMG -|- topic: Gaian Wildlife Invasion of Bay 2 - TheSauron - 09-22-2016

[Image: vVB48QI.jpg?2]
Guardian Lily Collins
Subject: "Occupation"
Source: Newcastle
Encryption: High
Priority: High

Good day, mister Henderson.

This... This is indeed a surprising message. The Guard is extremely grateful for the rescue and will immediately begin preparations to recover these creatures. However, we can't do it right away. We do not have the capabilities to transfer these animals to an outpost of our own, so we will need to take a closer look at them onoard the Guild's station. Time is of the essence here, so I'd like to ask for permission for me and a small team to arrive to Fort Siloso. I understand that it may cause some... Tension with the station's workers, given our previous encounters with your security wings on Aland, but it is essential for us to catalogue thse creatures first, if they are to be delivered back where they belong.

Message end.

RE: to: Gaians -|- from: IMG -|- topic: Gaian Wildlife Invasion of Bay 2 - Jack_Henderson - 09-25-2016

¤ TARGET-ID: Lily Collins

¤ SUBJECT: Message to Lily Collins

Dear Miss Collins,

I do not have any problem with granting access to Fort Siloso to a small team of Gaians and doing this quickly is in the Guild's and in my personal interest also.

You do not have to be afraid of open hostility when you visit, however I agree that there might be some inconveniences.

However, I also see chances in such situations in which unlikely groups find themselves working together because they share interests.

If you send me a transponder tag, I will instruct the station administration to create a docking permission for the team. Once docked, IMG station security will make sure that you have access to the relevant sections to perform your work, and also that this work is not interrupted by some who might not understand that one does not have to be the best friends to work on a problem together.

I will try to be in the Taus personally to supervise the mission.

Yours sincerely,

Jack Henderson
Operations Coordinations

RE: to: Gaians -|- from: IMG -|- topic: Gaian Wildlife Invasion of Bay 2 - TheSauron - 10-08-2016

[Image: vVB48QI.jpg?2]
Guardian Lily Collins
Subject: "Occupation"
Source: Newcastle
Encryption: High
Priority: High

My sincere apologies for the delay, mister Henderson.

A team of five experts, me included, is ready to depart. We will arrive in a Camara-class freighter, the Blindworm. The ship will carry equipment necessary for us to complete our task in a timely manner.

We'll be on our way as soon as our docking access is in place.

Message end.

RE: to: Gaians -|- from: IMG -|- topic: Gaian Wildlife Invasion of Bay 2 - Jack_Henderson - 10-09-2016

¤ TARGET-ID: Lily Collins

¤ SUBJECT: Message to Lily Collins

Dear Miss Collins,

We have added the docking codes for Fort Siloso and the security teams have been informed to grant you access to the 'infested' parts of the base after touchdown. Everything is prepared on our end.

The Guild is willing to invest into a bonus payment* for your work if it is done fast and if we can go back to using our cargo bay fast again - you can imagine that the logistics managers are going crazy about this. Just tell us what you think is adequate.

Yours sincerely,

Jack Henderson
Operations Coordinations

*//OORP: The commodity is open for sale. To keep it from being bought by anybody else than you, we set a rather high price (10k / unit). By means of the bonus payment, we can pay you back the money. Wink