Discovery Gaming Community
To: Annika Haupt, Oberst of the VWA| Sender: Lena Riemann - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Annika Haupt, Oberst of the VWA| Sender: Lena Riemann (/showthread.php?tid=143312)

To: Annika Haupt, Oberst of the VWA| Sender: Lena Riemann - Shelco - 09-17-2016

[Image: TZbeJRc.png]

Guten Tag, frau Oberst,

my name is Lena Riemann, captain of the RHB-Jotunheim, you probably don't know me and if you would you wouldn't think too much about me, i have heard that there are some...stresses between the Hessians and he Widerstand which is, in my personal opinion, completely unnecessary and i would like to know why, but not over those communication channels here, they're maybe being monitored, which is why i would like to meet you at a place you desire.
I am not an ambassador and i cannot speak for the whole Hessians especially not for those under the direct command of frau Heinrich but i would like to make a picture out of that whole situation myself.

Thank you very much in advance.

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]
Hochachtungsvoll, Lena Riemann, Kommodore of the RHB-Jotunheim

[Image: pCbqvSP.png]

RE: To: Annika Haupt, Oberst of the VWA| Sender: Lena Riemann - Char Aznable - 09-19-2016

[Image: WMQoD85.png]

Confusion

Kommodore Riemann,

I am frankly baffled about your way of addressing me. I'm not certain what you're intending with a directed transmission, and more importantly, if there are quarrels between the Hessians and the Bundschuh, this is most certainly a matter between the respective leading entities of the respective parties.
As far as I am aware however, you are not one of them.
You are welcome to visit Bruchsal base and get a picture of whatever you think might be in the bush here, but be advised that we are busy with our own work. We don't have much time for Hessian commanders that are snooping around because they believe it's their duty to work everything out for their superiors.
And do not take this as an invitation for the Jotunheim. It isn't. I don't want that thing anywhere near Bruchsal.

With respect,
Dr. Annika J. Haupt, Oberst and commanding officer of the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee

[Image: JG7K1os.png]

RE: To: Annika Haupt, Oberst of the VWA| Sender: Lena Riemann - Shelco - 09-24-2016

[Image: TZbeJRc.png]

Guten Tag, Frau Haupt,

well, that was a rather weird way of getting to know each other, i thought we would just have a talk about the current situation between our groups but it turned out to be a massacre, i hope you are getting well soon but Frau Feinen seemed to look after you so i guess you'll be fine, the recent even showed me that both the Hessians and the VWA can need each other, you can be sure that The Jotunheim and her crew will always be ahppy to assist you in your operations aswell as me personally.

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]
Hochachtungsvoll, Lena Riemann, Kommodore of the RHB-Jotunheim

[Image: pCbqvSP.png]